Who would be the worse VP choice for Hidin Biden as far as consequences for the nation in the event of a Biden win? Harris or Rice?

Worse VP choice for Biden, Harris or Rice?

• Harris

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Rice

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Harris imprisoned thousands of Black people for weed, while she was getting high herself. She lied about listening to PAC and Snoop in college...yet they were not even known artists in the 1980s, when she was in college. She is a liar and she is a tyrant and she fucked her way up the ladder. Plus, she attacked Joe in the debates.

Rice was one of Obama’s loyal foot soldiers who repeatedly lied to the AMERICAN public and help to cover up Obama spying on the Trump campaign. Rice also lied about Benghazi And it being about a YouTube trailer of a movie that didn’t exist.

My vote goes to Rice. Her corruption is more insidious and fascist than Harris.

Rice is deep State Fascist Scum. Harris is just an opportunistic whore.

Harris, easy. If people cared about corruption half the politicians in office would be unemployed. People don't care if "their" candidate is corrupt. They only care when the other guy is corrupt.

We saw how easy Gabbard took down Harris. It's going to be a slaughter if Biden picks her. The attacks will be from all corners.

Rice. She is a dyke.

At least Crazy Joe would get a hummer out of Kamaltoe to get the nod.

Harris, easy. If people cared about corruption half the politicians in office would be unemployed. People don't care if "their" candidate is corrupt. They only care when the other guy is corrupt.

We saw how easy Gabbard took down Harris. It's going to be a slaughter if Biden picks her. The attacks will be from all corners.
My thoughts exactly. Nothing about Rice would turn off the left, but Harris has got some baggage that might ensure Trump getting that 40 percent of black voters that Rasmussen's broadcasting.

Rice. She is a dyke.

At least Crazy Joe would get a hummer out of Kamaltoe to get the nod.

If it’s Harris, I could at least see her and know I have a shot at banging her. Rice not so much....nor would I want to.

By worse pick, I mean for the NATION....not for the campaign. I should have clarified.

Harris imprisoned thousands of Black people for weed, while she was getting high herself. She lied about listening to PAC and Snoop in college...yet they were not even known artists in the 1980s, when she was in college. She is a liar and she is a tyrant and she fucked her way up the ladder. Plus, she attacked Joe in the debates.

Rice was one of Obama’s loyal foot soldiers who repeatedly lied to the AMERICAN public and help to cover up Obama spying on the Trump campaign. Rice also lied about Benghazi And it being about a YouTube trailer of a movie that didn’t exist.

That is like asking if it's worse to be hit by an F5 or F4 tornado. Yes the F5 will be a little worse but not by much.

Rice will be the likely choice. Total deep stater and OBAMA ass licker.

That is like asking if it's worse to be hit by an F5 or F4 tornado. Yes the F5 will be a little worse but not by much.

I was gonna say getting kicked in the left nut or the right one.

Oh I have one even worse than those two that i pray he does not pick,Gretchen whitmere of Michigan which biden is scheduled to meet in the next couple days.i would be shocked if he did not pick her,she is evil beyond words, a sadistic monster,you won’t find one resident in that state who disagrees so I see him picking her for his running mate.

Oh I have one even worse than those two that i pray he does not pick,Gretchen whitmere of Michigan which biden is scheduled to meet in the next couple days.i would be shocked if he did not pick her,she is evil beyond words, a sadistic monster,you won’t find one resident in that state who disagrees so I see him picking her for his running mate.

Maybe he is waiting until after the election to name a running mate. You know, the thing.

The Benghazi Conspirator, the woman who lied to the nation for Barry about the betrayal / abandoning of Americans being attacked / murdered by his Islamic terrorist pals.

I have faith in Joe and the democrat party to pick the worst possible low life piece of shit for the job. At least that has been what they have done since LBJ and I don't think they know any other way. They are all pieces of treasonous shit. I apologies to any piece of shit I might of offended.

Whoopie Goldberg

Forum List

Back