Hillary is old and very fragile.

Age really has very little to do with vitality. Trump might be a few months older than hilly but has far more energy. He bounces all over the place. Hilly needs help. If this keeps up she will be in a walker or wheelchair by election day

She always wears those long jackets or coats. Is it to disguise her hips or her adult diapers?
Trump is fat and out of shape...

His skin has turned orange from excessive masterbation

Hillary is cancelling events under suspect circumstances. Her VFW speech was a rambling mess. There is something going on.
All of Trumps speeches are a rambling mess

Age really has very little to do with vitality. Trump might be a few months older than hilly but has far more energy. He bounces all over the place. Hilly needs help. If this keeps up she will be in a walker or wheelchair by election day

She always wears those long jackets or coats. Is it to disguise her hips or her adult diapers?
Trump is fat and out of shape...

His skin has turned orange from excessive masterbation

Hillary is cancelling events under suspect circumstances. Her VFW speech was a rambling mess. There is something going on.
All of Trumps speeches are a rambling mess
I don't disagree, but that doesn't change that Hillary's was uncharacteristically stream of consciousness while in a pissy looking mood. I commented that day it looked like she had her contacts in the wrong eyes. It was very odd.

Sounds like you'd fit in better at the D.U........

I'm not a big fan of echochambers.

Yet you continue to complain...

It would be nice to find a political forum where the conservatives have an IQ higher than a grapefruit. Is that too much to ask?

Yet here you are getting trounced by those same "low I.Q. conservatives"...... So what does that say about you?

lol, show me where I'm getting "trounced" by anyone. This I gotta see.

Being a progressive you get your ass handed to you daily...you're just too stupid to realize it's happening.

I'm not a big fan of echochambers.

It would be nice to find a political forum where the conservatives have an IQ higher than a grapefruit. Is that too much to ask?

Yet here you are getting trounced by those same "low I.Q. conservatives"...... So what does that say about you?

Being a progressive you get your ass handed to you daily...you're just too stupid to realize it's happening.

haha....there isn't a single conservative here who could do any such thing. This forum is populated by some of the dumbest conservatives I've ever encountered on ANY forum. This place is unbelievable. Read some of your mind-numbingly stupid posts, for example. You're so fucking stupid that you couldn't even tell me to leave this forum correctly!

haha....there isn't a single conservative here who could do any such thing. This forum is populated by some of the dumbest conservatives I've ever encountered on ANY forum. This place is unbelievable. Read some of your mind-numbingly stupid posts, for example. You're so fucking stupid that you couldn't even tell me to leave this forum correctly!

The arrogance of the ignorant is astounding......

This forum is really starting to make me question my faith in humanity. There some really nasty post in this thread. No matter how much you disagree with Hilary, it doesn't make it ok to wish illness on her. I don't like Trump but I would never wish illness on him.

I'm currently dealing with an elderly dying family member now and I wouldn't wish being ill on my worse enemy.

Some of you are some heartless mofos.
Nobody is wishing illness on her. We are acknowledging her condition of ill health. We can't elect somebody will will die in Office when we can prevent her election.

Some folks are wishing bad on her. Like this one here.

Hitlery is having seizures...hopefully one of them will end up totally debilitating her and even then it wouldn't serve justice for the lives that she has ruined.

Last edited:
This forum is really starting to make me question my faith in humanity. There some really nasty post in this thread. No matter how much you disagree with Hilary, it doesn't make it ok to wish illness on her. I don't like Trump but I would never wish illness on him.

I'm currently dealing with an elderly dying family member now and I wouldn't wish being ill on my worse enemy.

Nobody is wishing illness on her. We are acknowledging her condition of ill health. We can't elect somebody will will die in Office when we can prevent her election.

Hitlery is having seizures...hopefully one of them will end up totally debilitating her and even then it wouldn't serve justice for the lives that she has ruined.
[/QUOTE]

She could get run over by a garbage truck tommorow and I'd tie one on in celebration.
Same goes for Barry.

[/QUOTE]

The woman is a monster, a liar a corrupted human being... what do you expect?

I hope karma takes care of her and all her political machine.

AvgGuyIA said:

She could get run over by a garbage truck tommorow and I'd tie one on in celebration.
Same goes for Barry.[/QUOTE]

Same goes for Barry.

You two are such great human beings and Americans.

Last edited:

Yeah, I do wish bad upon her. She is a murderous thief. People need to start calling things for what they are. Fuck the cultural marxist bullshit. I feel the same way about the Bush crime family as well.

Same goes for Barry.

I hope karma takes care of her and all her political machine.[/QUOTE]

You two are such great human beings and Americans.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I have this thing about protecting my country.
I guess it shows....

I kick your ass all the time, punkinpuss.... and will continue to do so as the mood strikes me.

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

Hillary Clinton was born in 1947 and Donald John Trump was born in 1946, and also Trump is sprayed with that Oompa Loompa Orange and yet you claim Hillary is frail and old?

Keep them both away from a heat lamp, but if you look closely at Hillary, you can actually see the thin metal wires holding her up. I'm pretty sure I saw her floating once which might have been confused with that bounce everyone said she had

Same goes for Barry.

I hope karma takes care of her and all her political machine.[/QUOTE]

You two are such great human beings and Americans.[/QUOTE]

Indeed we are......

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

Hillary Clinton was born in 1947 and Donald John Trump was born in 1946, and also Trump is sprayed with that Oompa Loompa Orange and yet you claim Hillary is frail and old?

Keep them both away from a heat lamp, but if you look closely at Hillary, you can actually see the thin metal wires holding her up. I'm pretty sure I saw her floating once which might have been confused with that bounce everyone said she had

Her being a puppet and all......

When old women begin to fall they usually do not last very long....plus she is on coumadin a very serious medicine used to thin the blood..has very serious side effects for some....and who knows what other meds she is on....which might be the cause for her seizures, admitted short circuits of the brain and other cognitive problems she demonstrates.

I kick your ass all the time, punkinpuss.... and will continue to do so as the mood strikes me.

You couldn't kick a child's ass, toots. You're the easiest one here to mock and ridicule. It's fun calling you out on your crazy nutjob claims, like when I did in the flame zone with your Illuminati bullshit, and then watch you squirm and try to wiggle out of it, like the useless slug you are. You're nuts.

Forum List

Back