Hillary is old and very fragile.

Yet here you are getting trounced by those same "low I.Q. conservatives"...... So what does that say about you?

lol, show me where I'm getting "trounced" by anyone. This I gotta see.

Being a progressive you get your ass handed to you daily...you're just too stupid to realize it's happening.

haha....there isn't a single conservative here who could do any such thing. This forum is populated by some of the dumbest conservatives I've ever encountered on ANY forum. This place is unbelievable. Read some of your mind-numbingly stupid posts, for example. You're so fucking stupid that you couldn't even tell me to leave this forum correctly!

I kick your ass all the time, punkinpuss.... and will continue to do so as the mood strikes me.

You couldn't kick a child's ass, toots. You're the easiest one here to mock and ridicule. It's fun calling you out on your crazy nutjob claims, like when I did in the flame zone with your Illuminati bullshit, and then watch you squirm and try to wiggle out of it, like the useless slug you are. You're nuts.

I always kick your ass and you go off on a rant when you can't dispute what I write here. Just like on the baby parts thread.....you just beg for the ass kicking and I have no problem applying the foot. and power behind it. (snicker)

Yet here you are getting trounced by those same "low I.Q. conservatives"...... So what does that say about you?

lol, show me where I'm getting "trounced" by anyone. This I gotta see.

Being a progressive you get your ass handed to you daily...you're just too stupid to realize it's happening.

haha....there isn't a single conservative here who could do any such thing. This forum is populated by some of the dumbest conservatives I've ever encountered on ANY forum. This place is unbelievable. Read some of your mind-numbingly stupid posts, for example. You're so fucking stupid that you couldn't even tell me to leave this forum correctly!

I kick your ass all the time, punkinpuss.... and will continue to do so as the mood strikes me.

You couldn't kick a child's ass, toots. You're the easiest one here to mock and ridicule. It's fun calling you out on your crazy nutjob claims, like when I did in the flame zone with your Illuminati bullshit, and then watch you squirm and try to wiggle out of it, like the useless slug you are. You're nuts.

Damn you sound desperate...

She's also a mental defective.....

GKrELQn_zpsd46xpyrr.gif

Age really has very little to do with vitality. Trump might be a few months older than hilly but has far more energy. He bounces all over the place. Hilly needs help. If this keeps up she will be in a walker or wheelchair by election day

She always wears those long jackets or coats. Is it to disguise her hips or her adult diapers?
Trump is fat and out of shape...

His skin has turned orange from excessive masterbation

Hillary is cancelling events under suspect circumstances. Her VFW speech was a rambling mess. There is something going on.
All of Trumps speeches are a rambling mess

So are Obama's speeches.

Your point?

How do we know that? His doctor wrote an absurd letter stating he was the healthiest man in the US.
Well you could just use your eyeballs and watch all the stuff he does each day for a start.
You're one of the nuts who thinks a doctor would write such a letter.

I love how the conspiracy theories only apply when it's not against your globalcrats.

Nobody is wishing illness on her. We are acknowledging her condition of ill health. We can't elect somebody will will die in Office when we can prevent her election.

We know that stress is one of the deadliest killers, right?

And she has been married to Bill Clinton for what 80 years?

Hell she is banging on deaths door ever time she wakes up.

How do we know that? His doctor wrote an absurd letter stating he was the healthiest man in the US.
Well you could just use your eyeballs and watch all the stuff he does each day for a start.
You're one of the nuts who thinks a doctor would write such a letter.
I have no idea, but I have seen doctors write some pretty stupid shit and some fairly brilliant shit.

Doctors are basically capable of anything like everybody else.

Forum List

Back