Charges Dropped Against Phony Journalist Who Doctored Planned Parenthood Videos

• Banned

Shame on Texas. :mad-61:

Planned Parenthood does sell aborted fetuses...that's not even in dispute. Sick fucks like you don't give a shit and that speaks volumes about what kind of disgusting POS that you are.

Uh, no, they don't ya fuckin' brain dead moron.

Eat shit and die, fuck wad. The world would be a slightly better place had you been aborted.

Here’s How Much Baby Body Parts Cost

Shut your stupid fucking ignorant redneck mouth, you know-nothing sack of shit. Take your fucking lies and shove them up your conspiracy theory believing moronic ass. PP NEVER sold aborted baby parts. Period. End of story, liar.

Planned Parenthood does sell aborted fetuses...that's not even in dispute. Sick fucks like you don't give a shit and that speaks volumes about what kind of disgusting POS that you are.

Eat shit and die, fuck wad. The world would be a slightly better place had you been aborted.

Shut your stupid fucking ignorant redneck mouth, you know-nothing sack of shit. Take your fucking lies and shove them up your conspiracy theory believing moronic ass. PP NEVER sold aborted baby parts. Period. End of story, liar.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES, they do, you temper-tantrum throwing ass wipe. Here I go again....kicking the living shit out of ya.. (snicker)

15 years ago, ABC News investigated the sale of baby parts. Little has changed since. | Live Action News

• Banned
Hey -- douchebag -- show me the court case that proves they sold baby parts. Can you do that, squirt?

Oh, you can't? Why's that?

Bullshit pecker head not only they fucking sold them liberals was eating baby parts like hot wings..

You guys are moral degenerates and gross to boot.

• Banned
Gee, where'd you go Dale? Off to conspiracy theory land? Are you searching for another youtube conspiracy video right about now you ya fuckin' loon?

Hey -- douchebag -- show me the court case that proves they sold baby parts. Can you do that, squirt?

Apparently it's not against the law to do so but it should be. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral. Where in the fuck do you think corporations that use baby parts are getting them from?? How fucking stupid are you?

Bullshit pecker head not only they fucking sold them liberals was eating baby parts like hot wings..

Looks like we got another know-nothing redneck liar. They're coming out of the woodwork...

Apparently it's not against the law to do so but it should be. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral. Where in the fuck do you think corporations that use baby parts are getting them from?? How fucking stupid are you?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Looks like we got another know-nothing redneck liar. They're coming out of the woodwork...

You say that as you eat baby ribs at this moment sicko

You look like you live in a trailer there, boy. Wonder what you do in there when nobody's looking?

I always like to know specifically which parts were doctored. Can you point them out?

Do you always have to have everything spoonfed to you? Have you been living under a rock or something? Jesus. Here's a few links to get you up to speed.

Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Attack On Planned Parenthood: 3 Deceptive Edits In The Video Claiming Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"

Again, I ask....just how fucking STUPID are you? You have the links. Look at the profits they made even though they are suppose to be "non-profit". Two of the tapes where they are negotiating the sell of fetal tissue are proven to not have ANY editing at all. I saw ALL the tapes because I went through this shit when I was on another forum LAST year. Maybe the director can claim to have plausible deniability but the practice of selling fetal tissue is big money. You are one stupid and naive sack of shit.

I always like to know specifically which parts were doctored. Can you point them out?

Do you always have to have everything spoonfed to you? Have you been living under a rock or something? Jesus. Here's a few links to get you up to speed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html?_r=0

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Attack On Planned Parenthood: 3 Deceptive Edits In The Video Claiming Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"

More spin propaganda babby eater?

Again, I ask....just how fucking STUPID are you? You have the links. Look at the profits they made even though they are suppose to be "non-profit". Two of the tapes where they are negotiating the sell of fetal tissue are proven to not have ANY editing at all. I saw ALL the tapes because I went through this shit when I was on another forum LAST year. Maybe the director can claim to have plausible deniability but the practice of selling fetal tissue is big money. You are one stupid and naive sack of shit.

What was that you said about throwing temper tantrums? lol

Again, you silly dunce, PP never profited from the sale of baby parts from aborted fetuses. There is ZERO evidence supporting your claim. Several investigations concluded the same.

Take your fucking lies and shove them up your ass.

What forum were you on?

Forum List

Back