For every seven Ukrainians being killed one Russian is being killed in the Russia Ukraine war- Ukraine nor Russia are democracies…

The United States of America. A proud Irish Italian American. What do you think about the Ukrainian Nazis who slaughtered Jews in concentration camps during World War II? If you’re not gonna answer my questions I’m putting you on ignore.

Do you have an appreciation for the Soviets and the British who stood by us in World War II?

Don't think the Chinese are our friends today stupid. They're going to eventually TRY to take over the world. They may succeed.

Russia either

We can see this from the beginning of Tucker Carlson tonight. I speak from this post as a liberal as a Democrat as a FDR democrat. And I have to say something here I will never forget the sacrifice of 25 million Soviet people who stood up with the Americans, the British and the Chinese to destroy the Nazis and the much vaunted empire of Japan. To liberate the Jews from the concentration camps. To liberate the Jews. To make sure that the Third Reich was not able to wipe out every jew of the world which they would have. Did you just read that Sixties Fan …. your a pro third Reich sympathize yes?

Neither Ukraine or Russia are democracies…. they are both authoritarian light countries

We will never forget the sacrifice and the Soviet contribution to World War II these are tough people. I’m not afraid to say what I say I know that there could be a small number of Republicans who might disagree with it for whatever reason. But there’s many more Democrats who have lost their ways who are now Warhawks, warmongers and anti-Russian racists. There are Nazis in Ukraine that is a fact and for all of the Democrats on the US message board to claim to support anti-racist viewpoints…. where the hell are they on this one?

All of these people with the Ukrainian flags in their avatar where were they when Yemen was in a war, where were they when Ethiopia was in a war. Why don’t they have a flag of Palestine up and I have nothing wrong with Israel. I’m making a point here …. all of these people who are told how to think by CNN, by Wolf Blitzer by all these radical people in the media whatever happened to critical thinking? …. Oh riiiight … the United States can launch wars but not Russia?

I don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. I am on the side of The United States ….we should not be involved in this war in Ukraine because when we invaded Iraq, Russia did not supply Iraq. And if they would have if China or Russia would’ve supplied Iraq in 2003 we would’ve still won the war but would’ve taken a hell of a lot longer with many more American lives lost.

The well respected American officer Douglas McGregor was on Fox News yesterday saying that this thing is not going good for NATO, many countries including Germany do not agree with what America is doing today. NATO much of NATO does not agree with supporting Ukraine. Ukraine is losing this war.

What America should be doing now is pushing for peace in Ukraine. If Donald Trump was president there’s a good chance that this war would’ve never happened think about that my friends.

Franklin Roosevelt believed in the vision of world peace the major powers of the world working together and I believe that that is the way for today of course. What kind of world is it when the major powers are at each other’s throats. It’s a much better world when China, Russia and America are working together finding ways to work together. That’s the vision of the allies of World War II the greatest generation of Americans.

Douglas McGregor is respected only by pro-Putin people. He is lying through his teeth. Tucker Carlson has been using fake documents put out by Russian propagandists falsely claiming that Ukraine is losing 7 men for every Russian killed.

By the time of the Yalta conference, FDR was sick and he should not have been there. He sentenced millions of people to the yoke of slavery under the Russians. George Patton was right when he wanted to drive the Russians back to their Russian borders. Ukraine is not losing this war. At best, it is a stalemate with Russia suffering major losses and severe degradation of their military.

Me too... I mean, we were hearing that from all news outlets last year. Go figure... The one thing I AM certain about it that when Ukraine falls, the fancy little leader of theirs is going to blame the people who didn't "give or help enough".

Ukraine is not falling anytime soon. At best, the Russians have a stalemate, and they are clearly worried about losing Crimea. You pro-Putin Nazis are pushing propaganda.

Lots of countries around the world including France has dropped the United States dollar when it comes to world trade. So this is just a bunch of drama and nonsense about America’s involvement in Ukraine. What about all these countries giving up the US dollar, the weakening of the US dollar and the downfall of integrity in America with the rise of transgender violence against women in America.

I stand by the greatest generation of Americans the World War II generation …and to hell with the Nazi racists in this country who are now on the far left they are a disgrace to our ancestors

Many of these countries are piss ant countries. The US dollar is strong right now. What may weaken it are the fiscal games Republicans are playing.

What are you talking about brother. This is information from the US military from leaked information but it’s out there it’s on Fox news it’s on Glenn Greenwald it’s all over the news. Wow ….

What do you think about the Ukrainian Nazis during World War II tens of thousands of them sent jews to their deaths. What do you think about Ukrainian Nazis today who wear swastikas in Ukraine?

It is not information from the US military. The information is from altered documents on a pro-Russia site. We are not talking about Ukrainian Nazis. This is just a smokescreen.

That makes you a treasonous traitor or a fool.

We can see this from the beginning of Tucker Carlson tonight. I speak from this post as a liberal as a Democrat as a FDR democrat. And I have to say something here I will never forget the sacrifice of 25 million Soviet people who stood up with the Americans, the British and the Chinese to destroy the Nazis and the much vaunted empire of Japan. To liberate the Jews from the concentration camps. To liberate the Jews. To make sure that the Third Reich was not able to wipe out every jew of the world which they would have. Did you just read that Sixties Fan …. your a pro third Reich sympathize yes?

Neither Ukraine or Russia are democracies…. they are both authoritarian light countries

We will never forget the sacrifice and the Soviet contribution to World War II these are tough people. I’m not afraid to say what I say I know that there could be a small number of Republicans who might disagree with it for whatever reason. But there’s many more Democrats who have lost their ways who are now Warhawks, warmongers and anti-Russian racists. There are Nazis in Ukraine that is a fact and for all of the Democrats on the US message board to claim to support anti-racist viewpoints…. where the hell are they on this one?

All of these people with the Ukrainian flags in their avatar where were they when Yemen was in a war, where were they when Ethiopia was in a war. Why don’t they have a flag of Palestine up and I have nothing wrong with Israel. I’m making a point here …. all of these people who are told how to think by CNN, by Wolf Blitzer by all these radical people in the media whatever happened to critical thinking? …. Oh riiiight … the United States can launch wars but not Russia?

I don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. I am on the side of The United States ….we should not be involved in this war in Ukraine because when we invaded Iraq, Russia did not supply Iraq. And if they would have if China or Russia would’ve supplied Iraq in 2003 we would’ve still won the war but would’ve taken a hell of a lot longer with many more American lives lost.

The well respected American officer Douglas McGregor was on Fox News yesterday saying that this thing is not going good for NATO, many countries including Germany do not agree with what America is doing today. NATO much of NATO does not agree with supporting Ukraine. Ukraine is losing this war.

What America should be doing now is pushing for peace in Ukraine. If Donald Trump was president there’s a good chance that this war would’ve never happened think about that my friends.

Franklin Roosevelt believed in the vision of world peace the major powers of the world working together and I believe that that is the way for today of course. What kind of world is it when the major powers are at each other’s throats. It’s a much better world when China, Russia and America are working together finding ways to work together. That’s the vision of the allies of World War II the greatest generation of Americans.

Every one of those deaths is on the hands of Joe Biden and his supporters.

OK I have no idea what you’re going on about. This is a simple question and please just answer it however you see fit what do you think about the Soviet, Chinese and British contributions to the allied victory during World War II. Stop disrespecting me I’ve answered every question you’ve had for me.

Go one by one and we’re talking about World War II we’re not talking about today

China

England

Ussr

It is clear that you don't want to have any idea. Many of these alliances were forged out of necessity.

Russia entered the war allied with Hitler. Had Hitler not attacked Russia, it might have been a different story.

England needed the US more than the US needed Hitler. Montgomery's tactics extended the war. For example, Montgomery's delay in closing the Falaise gap allowed numerous German forces to escape. Many of these units participated in the Battle of the Bulge.

Every one of those deaths is on the hands of Joe Biden and his supporters.

Let's judge Trump as harshly shall we? Can you handle the truth?

TRUMP, THE WAR PRESIDENT, LEAVES A TRAIL OF CIVILIANS DEAD IN YEMEN​

A new report sheds light on Donald Trump’s bloody continuation — and intensification — of the brutality of U.S. foreign policy.​

IN LATE January 2017, just weeks after Donald Trump was sworn in as commander-in-chief, U.S. troops carried out a raid in the southwestern Yemeni village of al-Ghayil that marked the start of his presidency with bloodshed. The raid, led by dozens of U.S. special forces troops backed by helicopters, allegedly intended to hit Al Qaeda operatives believed to be living in the village. Trump said the raid was “highly successful,” but in reality it ended in bloody calamity.

Did you know that more special forces died on Trump's watch because of his high risk missions?

No wonder Biden won the military vote. I bet he wins it again.

Unfortunate to see that Democrats on the US message board are like robots they can’t think for themselves. They don’t know history. Whatever CNN tells them is what they believe.

That’s true what happened to the antiwar Democrats ..they’re like the neoconservatives of today.

You apparently know nothing about history. You need to bone up on WWII.

Work at a peace deal America should use its power to work out a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia that’s it that’s all that we can hope for.

Ukraine is not that small compared to Russia. Russia is 120 million people strong Ukraine is 40 million. America invaded a much smaller nation in Iraq a country of about 30 million when we were over 300 million people that’s 10 times the strength man. Neither Russia North America brutalized other countries, this is geopolitics. It’s bad warfare is ugly, but warfare is a part of human history.

We have had wars by proxy between the Soviet union and America during the Cold War, and China and America as you point out. But that’s nothing like what we’re getting toward today in this day and age of technology it’s getting toward a hot war we need to avoid that.

We can’t play the moral card here otherwise we’re going to send 100 billion to Ukraine why are we not giving 100 billion usd to starving children in Africa. Or sending billions of dollars to war torn countries all over the world?

When the major powers of the world like America, Russia or China are launching a invasion as a means of what they say is a self-defense or a preventative war …we have to look at it from the outside in. This goes back to the vision of the allies in World War II. Really we need to find a way for Russia, America and China to get along with each other because there’s no need to have a nuclear confrontation. Ultimately what these things do like when Russia and America go at each other is it affects the global world economy.

What do you think about France dropping the United States dollar in trade? And all of these countries I believe over 50 at this point getting rid of the US dollar when it comes to international trade? You see that’s an issue

The peace deal is simple. Russia gets out of Ukraine. Appeasement does not work. We should not allow the Russians to dictate to us just because they have nuclear weapons.

Let's judge Trump as harshly shall we? Can you handle the truth?

TRUMP, THE WAR PRESIDENT, LEAVES A TRAIL OF CIVILIANS DEAD IN YEMEN​

A new report sheds light on Donald Trump’s bloody continuation — and intensification — of the brutality of U.S. foreign policy.​

IN LATE January 2017, just weeks after Donald Trump was sworn in as commander-in-chief, U.S. troops carried out a raid in the southwestern Yemeni village of al-Ghayil that marked the start of his presidency with bloodshed. The raid, led by dozens of U.S. special forces troops backed by helicopters, allegedly intended to hit Al Qaeda operatives believed to be living in the village. Trump said the raid was “highly successful,” but in reality it ended in bloody calamity.

Did you know that more special forces died on Trump's watch because of his high risk missions?

No wonder Biden won the military vote. I bet he wins it again.

Soldiers die in battle, it's what they sign up for. The innocents who die because you support Joe Biden are a different story.

Soldiers die in battle, it's what they sign up for. The innocents who die because you support Joe Biden are a different story.

What a coward hypocrite liar you are. OMG the USA has always supported countries like Ukraine fighting communism. Well Russia is worse than communism. It's mafia capitalism. It's like the most corrupt country in the world. I would never do business with Russia. Or I would stop until they get rid of all their nukes. Then they can join the community and sell to us. Until then, make them like North Korea.

Sorry I didn't mean to ramble. Anyways, I can't believe you are now supporting communism/russia. For some reason you want to help Russia grow and gain power. I don't. We don't.

You must be a Russian operative. Huh Comrade? You guys are so obvious. You're playing politics. No way if Republicans were in charge they'd be pussies like you want Biden to be.

If Biden was not helping you'd say he should be helping. You just have to take the opposite of what Biden does. It's politics.

But not geopolitical. You're an idiot when it comes to that.

It’s always the armchair generals who have never gone through traumatic injuries traumatic pain those are the people saying oh America should do whatever the hell it wants what it wants. Responsible Americans recognize that we can have the worlds strongest military but use it responsibly. That was a vision of Dwight Eisenhower
Your OP is a russian-based lie. :heehee:

If we are listening to what Tucker Carlson thinks or says, don't listen to what he says on air. Because we know he lies to Fox Viewers. Knowingly. But if we are quoting Tucker

On hating Trump:
“I hate him passionately … What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong,” Carlson texted a colleague on January 4, days prior to the riot at the U.S. Capitol. He added, “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Look how privately he says one thing and publicly another

In a text on November 9, Carlson referenced Powell’s Dominion claims, commenting, “The software shit is absurd.” (Carlson then said on television that night, “We don’t know anything about the software that many say was rigged. We don’t know. We ought to find out.”)

How long has Tucker been lying?

Two days before the Capitol riot, Carlson wrote to a colleague that “we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” The day after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, he texted his producer that “Trump has two weeks left. Once he’s out, he becomes incalculably less powerful, even in the minds of his supporters. He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

Your OP is a russian-based lie. :heehee:

Remember what Republicans said after the Iraq war turned into a quagmire? They said, "the Iraqi people need to stand up and fight for their country. We can't do it for them".

Now remember, we have not put boots on the ground in Ukraine and here we are with Putin playing the role of Saddam. Putin is clearly the bad guy here. But today Republicans aren't supporting the Ukrainian people. They are defending Putin. The bad guy in all this. It's weird.

Too many times in my life I just write this off as RWNJ's on USMB and no serious Republican would push such nonsense but now we have Majorie Taylor Green and Trump types. Election deniers. Science deniers. They don't control the House but if Trump won again they'd have the White House. Conspiracy theorists and liars.

Tucker Carlson
only vatnik like you can swallow such preemptive RT crap
the reality :
FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

Forum List

Back