Hillary is old and very fragile.

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

Hillary Clinton was born in 1947 and Donald John Trump was born in 1946, and also Trump is sprayed with that Oompa Loompa Orange and yet you claim Hillary is frail and old?

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

...and she's a loopy kunt

So is Trump... I am writing about Donald and not the females in his family even though he is more feminine than any of them...

Hillary Clinton was born in 1947 and Donald John Trump was born in 1946, and also Trump is sprayed with that Oompa Loompa Orange and yet you claim Hillary is frail and old?

I've been saying for a while now that she probably won't make it to the election.

I've been saying for a while now that she probably won't make it to the election.
Looks more like Trump will not make it

Looks more like Trump will not make it

She could have a stroke at any moment.
Or break a hip.

Forum List

Back