Hillary Is About To Get Hosed And Here's Why

The funny thing is that liberals have long claimed that the Tea Party poses no threat to them. One must logically ask then why liberals work so hard to discredit them?
Right. And we laugh at Palin because we are skared of her. You keep telling yourself that.
So enlighten us all knowing one...why do libtards work so hard to discredit the Tea Party if they pose no threat? I'm waiting....
We're not discrediting...we're laughing.
Which part are you laughing at? The part where they took over the House or the part where they took over the Senate? Or are you laughing at how the American people realized liberals/Dumbocrats are so bat-shit crazy that it was time to turn damn near every state, county, and city over to them?

image.jpeg

The funny thing is that liberals have long claimed that the Tea Party poses no threat to them. One must logically ask then why liberals work so hard to discredit them?
Right. And we laugh at Palin because we are skared of her. You keep telling yourself that.
So enlighten us all knowing one...why do libtards work so hard to discredit the Tea Party if they pose no threat? I'm waiting....
Which part are you laughing at? The part where they took over the House or the part where they took over the Senate? Or are you laughing at how the American people realized liberals/Dumbocrats are so bat-shit crazy that it was time to turn damn near every state, county, and city over to them?

View attachment 83998

The part where Donald Trump gets the republican nomination.

So then why did liberals show up at Tea Party wearing racist shirts and attempt to convince everyone they were "conservatives"? :dunno:

Link?
Wow....someone wasn't paying attention to what was going on in American politics. No wonder you vote Dumbocrat. People are aren't informed always do.

I can't wait to get your thoughts on these (I'm sure it will be something about how the source can't be trusted - that's the go to response for most USMB libs)...

Racist Leftist Infiltrators Driven From Tea Party Rallies (Video) ...Updates

SharpElbows.Net: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear To TEA Party, Gets Called Out.

A Hilariously Inept Attempt at Actual Tea Party Infiltration
(the video on this one is priceless)

View attachment 83998

The part where Donald Trump gets the republican nomination.
No argument there. But I wonder if you'll find it as funny if he crushes Hitlery in the election? :eusa_whistle:

Another prime example of the liberal propaganda campaign...

The left-wing lie:
Muslims are the most amazing people - even sacrificing their lives for America.

The reality:
Of the 2.2 million men and women who make up the armed forces - a paltry 6,000 are of the muslim faith. If you do the math - that is 0.002%. But that's not the worst part. The Khan family works for a law firm which has ties to Hitlery Clinton (responsible for her taxes) and Mr. Kahn supports Sharia Law.

I've said for decades that she is a sociopath (doesn't take a world-renowned psychologist to recognize what the pathological lying mixed with the inability to connect with people on a genuine level equals)...

Forum List

Back