Hillary for President?

Hillary is a lock, if she wants it that is. No one can come up with anyone else so far and the right-wingers certainly don't have anyone who isn't living in the 19th century.
Yeah, she was a lock in 08 as well:thewave:
Until an inexperienced, uneducated negro popped up!
Until someone more dynamic and male popped up. Ancient history now boys.
You elected him just because he was black, now e everyone is paying the price.

Hillary is a lock, if she wants it that is. No one can come up with anyone else so far and the right-wingers certainly don't have anyone who isn't living in the 19th century.
No, she wasn't, but she is now.
Please nominate her please. It will be funny watching you fail again. Except this time it won't be at the expense of the United states.

She wont run. I've been saying that for years and i'm sticking to it

Because being black meant more to the Democrats than having a vagina. Based on what they've done and what they are likely to do, it shows a rank order.

I am trying to imagine PMS as dynamic and male...with Obama as his model, I am hard pressed to get there.

The election in 2016 will be very difficult for the Dems based on how much Obama has screwed up. And Hillary comes with more baggage than a freight train.

But unlike the idiot PMH....I would never say she cannot win or is a lock. Nothing is certain in politics. But Hillary will have a very difficult road to the White House....very difficult indeed. :D

She certainly seems qualified if the current occupant is an example.

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

This is from the onetime chief counsel of the House Judiciary Committee Watergate investigation who let her go without a letter of recommendation – an almost unheard of thing.

There is more to read @ Here s a Shocking Fact That Most People Don t Know About Hillary Clinton - Linkis.com

And this is NOT the only site I've seen this reported on! [See the link with further links] Will the left-sucking media ignore it like they have all of Obama's past.
Oh yea, just we need. Another professional politician sitting in the oval office. Haven't they done enough damage already? I hope people stop playing into the hands of professional politicians.

The Democrats picking her won't be because she's a professional politician. It will be because of having a vagina. They've proven they'll elect someone based on charactersitics they say would be wrong to use to not elect him/her.
They also think, with her they would be electing the first queer president. They don't realize with Obama, they have already elected a queer president.

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

This is from the onetime chief counsel of the House Judiciary Committee Watergate investigation who let her go without a letter of recommendation – an almost unheard of thing.

There is more to read @ Here s a Shocking Fact That Most People Don t Know About Hillary Clinton - Linkis.com

And this is NOT the only site I've seen this reported on! [See the link with further links] Will the left-sucking media ignore it like they have all of Obama's past.
Oh yea, just we need. Another professional politician sitting in the oval office. Haven't they done enough damage already? I hope people stop playing into the hands of professional politicians.

The Democrats picking her won't be because she's a professional politician. It will be because of having a vagina. They've proven they'll elect someone based on charactersitics they say would be wrong to use to not elect him/her.
They also think, with her they would be electing the first queer president. They don't realize with Obama, they have already elected a queer president.

That's the third priority on their list. Black, vagina, sexually confused.

And mentally unprepared.

I think I've found the perfect solution for Democrats!!! Forget Hillary.

Met Leona....formerly Leon. Yep....how about our first transgender, black President that was formally a dude but is now (kind of) a woman. :D

I think I'm on to something here. :)

cece_2-thumb-640xauto-5970.jpg

And mentally unprepared.

That applies to all of them despite any other characteristics.

I am trying to imagine PMS as dynamic and male...with Obama as his model, I am hard pressed to get there.
Obama couldn't touch me. I'm a lot smarter than he is and I don't believe in that nonsense called Christianity, however he wears a suit better, tall black men usually do.

Met Leona....formerly Leon. Yep....how about our first transgender, black President that was formally a dude but is now (kind of) a woman. :D

Oh no, I guess pmh is gonna have to go the the bathroom now.

Please nominate her please. It will be funny watching you fail again. Except this time it won't be at the expense of the United states.

You do that now. Your kind would turn down destiny.

Most ******* don't interest me, that one even less so.

You do that now. Your kind would turn down destiny.
Lol, what difference does that make?

Hillary is a lock, if she wants it that is.

Yeah, we all heard that six years ago.
Shall I post some videos of Romney supporters crying? Don't listen to the stupid fucks, which means nearly all Americans.

You're free to believe what ever you want. Meanwhile, those of us living in the rational world know that the election is two years away and one week in politics can change the entire course of events.

Most ******* don't interest me, that one even less so.
I know this one looks less feminine than Obama does.

Forum List

Back