Hillary for President?

Lol, coming from someone who voted Obama in twice. You have no credibility.
Except my guy won dumbass, and your guy when back to his cult. I still have the big dog while you have hopes and dreams.
That's about the most idiotic juvenile sheeplike statement anyone could utter. You're dismissed.
No asswipe, that's reality. As long as he has the veto pen, you got jack-shit. The Congress knows that so why don't you?
"Your guy" is a fucking joke. P.S: I wondered when you would get personal. I won the bet.
My guy is Your President, Sucks to be you eh.

And when you say dumbass shit you get called a dumbass. Deal with it.
Yep and America is waking up to their mistake.

Except my guy won dumbass, and your guy when back to his cult. I still have the big dog while you have hopes and dreams.
That's about the most idiotic juvenile sheeplike statement anyone could utter. You're dismissed.
No asswipe, that's reality. As long as he has the veto pen, you got jack-shit. The Congress knows that so why don't you?
"Your guy" is a fucking joke. P.S: I wondered when you would get personal. I won the bet.
My guy is Your President, Sucks to be you eh.

And when you say dumbass shit you get called a dumbass. Deal with it.
Yep and America is waking up to their mistake.
Learn what a cycle is dumbass. After six years we always want someone else, who makes the same promise, that they can fix this shithole when no one can.

Nothin' like backing a loser, you guys are good at that.
Yep, your guy lost you both houses, and if he continues what he is doing. The white house.
A two-party system is a cycle little man. Find out what that means.
Until someone elects a total fuck up as you did and gives the other party control again.
That's the cycle dumbass. You could elect fucking Jesus and he'd still get his ass tossed. It's a two-party system, one in, one out, repeat.

Nothin' like backing a loser, you guys are good at that.
They should put every bill on his desk and if he vetoes them. A very public meeting should be held letting everyone know.
Big fucking deal. It doesn't matter as long as you don't have the votes, and you don't. I don't care if he vetoes everything they pass. Payback is a bitch eh?

They should put every bill on his desk and if he vetoes them. A very public meeting should be held letting everyone know.
Big fucking deal. It doesn't matter as long as you don't have the votes, and you don't. I don't care if he vetoes everything they pass. Payback is a bitch eh?
If the 2 million voters didn't stay at home in the last election, Obama would be spending Christmas at home.

If the 2 million voters didn't stay at home in the last election, Obama would be spending Christmas at home.
Wow! I didn't know they celebrated Christmas in Nairobi! Learn something new every day.

uahufn.jpg

Forum List

Back