Hillary drops attack ad on trump ! Boom!

The truth is the Republicans didn't have a candidate that could beat hillary.

You'll fantasize maybe it could have been kasich Christie rubio Paul Ryan or jeb but none of them had the it factor.

Nobody lacks the "it" factor more than Hillary. Her own party can't stand her.
Not as much as the GOP hates trump.

Show me a democrat who won't endorse hillary. Now show me a Republican who will support trump.

I should just do what you do and call any democrat that doesn't support her a dino

The OP does realize we don't like the folks in the ad right? We just kicked their ass so its not like we care.

You're dumber than I thought. That ad isn't intended to change your mind. She knows your mind is closed, and won't bother much with you and those like you. It's intended to remind her supporters and independents just how disliked Trump is, even by his own party. It's called activating and expanding the base.
Exactly. Bullydog finally stumbled upon a truth, although more by accident than design. The ad does nothing because if you were against Trump, the ad appeals to you. If you're for him the ad means nothing so it accomplishes zero. Hillary is too clueless and would govern the same way.

Pretty funny . Using the GOPers statements against the great unifier !

I am not sure whether this is an add for Trump... or against him. Because the only thing this reveals is that Hillary ain't got anything.

Bunch of people slandering him... we know how this worked for the republican party. I am not expecting that the democrat party will do any better. The slander is not even good or funny in any way. Might as well have called him a racist or something and been done with it. The cheap music makes it even cheaper, as if it wasn't even made to be taken seriously... none of the people even believe the stuff they are spouting themselves.

Not surprised to see comments disabled for the video. It would be a blood bath that Hillary wouldn't survive.

Last edited:
that's all Hillary does is attack attack attack. why? because she doesn't have anything the people want. they had enough with OBAMA. she's just a witch

that's all Hillary does is attack attack attack. why? because she doesn't have anything the people want. they had enough with OBAMA. she's just a witch
Meanwhile, 69,939 posts later, we are still waiting for just one of them to make a little sense.

:bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1:

Meanwhile, 69,939 posts later, we are still waiting for just one of them to make a little sense.

:bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1:
Disagreeing with a liberal doesn't make sense to them. There's their point of view and their point of view. Anything other than that is pure insanity. Which is the height of irony.

th

And yet, Trump is 100 times worse. Way to do, dumbasses.

The ad does nothing because if you were against Trump, the ad appeals to you. If you're for him the ad means nothing so it accomplishes zero.

Because appealing to undecided voters would just be madness. Madness, I say!

Pretty funny . Using the GOPers statements against the great unifier !

It is so cute to watch those that call themselves "Progressives" to attack another "Progressive"..

Cant wait for them to start taking Koch brothers money......Trump spent less than 20 million and crushed .........by winning independents......may be the campaign where money doesnt matter

almost 76 million dollars in attack ads was spent against Trump

yet he finishes on top

a simple attack ad by hillary will only fuel his desire

for a fight

--LOL

For supposedly being most tolerant peace loving people. the left/lib/dem sure gets giddy over their masters, I mean politician ATTACKS an American citizen. which people need to keep in mind. Trump is NOT in any political position and is a Citizen of this country. so keep track of the attacks and then vote Against them. we are sick of it and them

For supposedly being most tolerant peace loving people. the left/lib/dem sure gets giddy over their masters, I mean politician ATTACKS an American citizen. which people need to keep in mind. Trump is NOT in any political position and is a CITZEN of this country. so keep track of the attacks and then vote Against them. we are sick of it and them

they are not tolerant nor peaceful

if they cant stifle free speech

they will try to beat it into submission

if they dont do it themselves

they cheer for others who do

anti freedom folks actually

The OP does realize we don't like the folks in the ad right? We just kicked their ass so its not like we care.

You're dumber than I thought. That ad isn't intended to change your mind. She knows your mind is closed, and won't bother much with you and those like you. It's intended to remind her supporters and independents just how disliked Trump is, even by his own party. It's called activating and expanding the base.
Exactly. Bullydog finally stumbled upon a truth, although more by accident than design. The ad does nothing because if you were against Trump, the ad appeals to you. If you're for him the ad means nothing so it accomplishes zero. Hillary is too clueless and would govern the same way.
The ad was not designed for Democrat supporters. It was designed to foster and antagonize the already chaotic Republicans and promote division in the Republican party.

For supposedly being most tolerant peace loving people. the left/lib/dem sure gets giddy over their masters, I mean politician ATTACKS an American citizen. which people need to keep in mind. Trump is NOT in any political position and is a Citizen of this country. so keep track of the attacks and then vote Against them. we are sick of it and them
Awwwww Gaaaaawwwwwwdddd! What the HELL are you BABBLING about now?

Are you saying Trump should get some kind of pass? Is the freaking GOP presidential candidate! And the Democrats don't even say anything in the ad it's all words of the Republicans.

Some Democrats will see Bush and Romney attacking Trump and wonder if Trump is maybe not so bad.

All I see him do is win. You have a unique definition of "worse".

A lifelong history of bankruptcies and a net worth less than if he had just retired 30 years ago. You have a unique definition of "win."

Last edited:
The ad does nothing because if you were against Trump, the ad appeals to you. If you're for him the ad means nothing so it accomplishes zero.

Because appealing to undecided voters would just be madness. Madness, I say!
You mean clueless. If someone hasn't decided between Hillary or Trump they are just coming out of a coma.

Well then, let's have the election right now. Today. How would that turn out? Oh yeah, not good for Trump.

All I see him do is win. You have a unique definition of "worse".

A lifelong history of bankruptcies and a net worth less than if he had just retired 30 years ago. You have a unique definition of "win."
Where can we find the SwimExpert Tower to check for a valid comparison. A few bankruptcies in all the business ventures he's been is not a lifelong history of failing. You're a dumbfuck on the internet with nothing else to offer.

Forum List

Back