Hillary drops attack ad on trump ! Boom!

th

Pretty funny . Using the GOPers statements against the great unifier !

Well, here you have his competitors and they are not saying nice things about Trump...who knew?

So they are all liars? OK then we will vote all the republican senator and house liars out of office.

Interesting how Republican voters don't mind lying when Republicans do it. It's how bush lied us into iraq

Is this an official Clinton campaign ad where she endorses the ad or is this from a PAC that supports her run?

The truth is the Republicans didn't have a candidate that could beat hillary.

You'll fantasize maybe it could have been kasich Christie rubio Paul Ryan or jeb but none of them had the it factor.

Now she'll get run over by a Billionaire!
And remember friend, I was almost a trump supporter myself for a couple weeks. I stabbed hillary in the back 8 years ago and went with Obama over her so she doesn't own me. I'll live if trump wins. And I'm overjoyed there will be no president bush Cruz rubio kasich christie etc. That much I know for sure so no matter what I won already

You'll fantasize maybe it could have been kasich Christie rubio Paul Ryan or jeb but none of them had the it factor.

And remember friend, I was almost a trump supporter myself for a couple weeks. I stabbed hillary in the back 8 years ago and went with Obama over her so she doesn't own me. I'll live if trump wins. And I'm overjoyed there will be no president bush Cruz rubio kasich christie etc. That much I know for sure so no matter what I won already
You did well for yourself, you left a lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering bitch for a lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering mulatto!

We always knew your party was run by billionaires
And yours....

Soros-is-the-devils-boss-01_zps3800ad32.jpg
One Soros doesn't equal all the billionaires pulling the GOP's strings. For example all the corporations paying Republicans to deny global warming.

All anyone has to see is all the money that's given to state republican senators and state house members to know the rich have most of their eggs in the GOP basket.

One Soros can't compete with all those billionaires strangle hold on the gop

You did well for yourself, you left a lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering bitch for a lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering mulatto!
It was hard to take you serious before now it's impossible

We always knew your party was run by billionaires
And yours....

Soros-is-the-devils-boss-01_zps3800ad32.jpg
One Soros doesn't equal all the billionaires pulling the GOP's strings. For example all the corporations paying Republicans to deny global warming.

All anyone has to see is all the money that's given to state republican senators and state house members to know the rich have most of their eggs in the GOP basket.

One Soros can't compete with all those billionaires strangle hold on the gop
There is no such thing as global warming, it's simply a means of controlling you...
Settled-Science-600-LA.jpg

He doesn't have to compete just LOOK at the list and see how much MORE DemoRATS get!

dem-donations.jpg

Here is a crash course for you on the farce that is "Global Warming". I have an ungodly amount more if you're interested...

Scientists all recognize that "Global Warming" is an outright lie. Every shred of evidence has proven time and time again that it is a lie. The only people who claim otherwise are on the Democrat payroll.

Here are the facts (backed up with links) and they are indisputable:
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why have "scientists" (ie dirt-bags on the Democrat payroll) been caught in not one, but two rounds of "Climate Gate" in which they were caught talking in emails about how they falsified their research in order to make it look like "Global Warming" existed?
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails:

(1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions;

(2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and

(3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why has the planet been on a "cooling period" which was predicted decades in advance as part of a natural cycle?
Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did liberals rebrand it to "Climate Change" after several years of cooler than normal periods proved them wrong? The left's entire position was that greenhouse gases were being trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up. Well then how in the hell is that also causing cooler temperatures. The same thing cannot cause opposite results. It's like saying my automobile drives both forward and backward simultaneously. Um...no. No it doesn't. I have to change the transmission manually from drive to reverse and can only do one at a time. It defies the laws of physics to proclaim that trapped greenhouse gases which are causing the earth to heat up are also causing the earth to cool down.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did the polar ice-cap expand a mind-boggling 60% (or over 900,000 miles) when "scientists" (ie political activists on the Dumbocrat payroll) predicted it would be completely melted by 2014?

Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

There is that. No matter who wins, it won't be a far right nutjob.

Has anyone ever noticed how corporate the left expects the president to be. A person who is being interviewed for a high end corporate job has to look the party. They can't squable and must present a certain image. I've notice that when we say a person is 'presidential' we are almost saying that they have the look of a corporate executive. It is just something I've noticed.

Nobody lacks the "it" factor more than Hillary. Her own party can't stand her.

Woof, woof, woof....

Hillary is like a little chihuahua that tuns around trying to act big, yapping so anoyingly, and that really isn't good for anything...and Others have to follow her around and pick up the poop she leaves behind.

Forum List

Back