Hillary drops attack ad on trump ! Boom!

The OP does realize we don't like the folks in the ad right? We just kicked their ass so its not like we care.

You do realize that Hillary's ad isn't aimed at your "we" of Trump cultists, right? It's aimed at everyone else.

But you just go on with your false sense of invincibility. Since the country is screwed either way, and there's nothing anyone can do about it any more, I can at least get the schadenfreude of watching the world crumble around the ears of every slack-jawed Trumpette.
The world avoided catastrophe when cruz rubio jeb kasich Christie Paul kusenich Perry carson fiorina and huckabee were eliminated.

I love it! Next year for sure either trump or hillary will be president. None of your guys. Sweet!

Pretty funny . Using the GOPers statements against the great unifier !

Well, here you have his competitors and they are not saying nice things about Trump...who knew?

Excuse me? His competitors? Mitt Romney is running against Trump?

I think mitt and the Bush's are helping trump with independents moderates undecided swing voters.

But Chaney endorsing trumps no good for trump

Pretty funny . Using the GOPers statements against the great unifier !

I don't care what anybody says - that is really damning. An entire party on record talking about the endless flaws of this guy. If I were Hillary, I wouldn't even debate him. I would just play that video on a loop 24x7.

(Thankfully for America though - Hillary is dumb enough to debate him and she is going to get destroyed).

Yes because Clinton doesn't have any flaws.

Woof, woof, woof...

Hillary TRIES again to attack Trump only to fet called out for being an 'enabler' for Bill's history of sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, and, aultery...

SCORE:
Trump - 2
Hillary - 0

Hillary's war on women will come out like never before. She destroyed lives of the sexual victims of her husband because they stood in the way of power.

Hillary TRIES again to attack Trump only to fet called out for being an 'enabler' for Bill's history of sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, and, aultery...

As we had fun pointing out in another thread, Trump has a much worse record than Bill in all of those categories.

Hence, if he brings it up, it will be turned back at him. And you'll have to explain why you support a woman-abuser like Trump. A delicious irony, eh whiner?

So, you scumbags can't use your patented sleaze and lies here. And without that, what hope do you have? It's not like you can be honest.

Woof, woof, woof...

SCORE:
Trump - 2
Hillary - 0

This is what happens when one lives in a glass house, she should have seen this coming. Hildabeast would be wise to learn Trump won't pull any punches and her history is fair game

Show me a democrat who won't endorse hillary. Now show me a Republican who will support trump.

How about I show you 20% of the Democrats who won't vote for Hillary....

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump
And 30% will defect to Hillary from the GOP OR just stay home this November.
Virtually everyone who voted for Trump in he primaries is 100% locked in to vote for Trump in the general.
Where you get a 30% defection came out of some LIB's asshole.

Mammogram, you can NOT be serious about Trump being wirse regarxing women than the notirious career sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, and adulterer Slick Willy OR HIS FACILITATOR AND ENABLER Hillary Clinton!

Clinton was disbarred from practicing law while President but Liberals declarex that was not enough 'conduct unbecoming' for him to be Impeached....fully - he was by the House. So in a way the Democrsts in the Senate were also Slick Willy 'enablers'.

Forum List

Back