Hillary drops attack ad on trump ! Boom!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Pretty funny . Using the GOPers statements against the great unifier !

It’s interesting that Crooked Clinton recycled exactly what didn’t work for Trump's Republican opposition! This is the kind of ad that will backfire on her - everyone hates the guys who are hating on Trump, that’s how he won in the first place.

OPPS....

The comments on Twitter are raging hilarious!
Seems Hillary’s ads are actually energizing voters for TRUMP

Here’s one of them
https://amp.twimg.com/v/393e27c6-561...b-f6f9afc89b88

And one response
https://mobile.twitter.com/kupajo322...10906232180736

If this is her best shot right out of the hole, The Trumpster is just going to ROLL all over her....Perhaps a Bernie REPLY ad to the Hildebeast?

I don't care what anybody says - that is really damning. An entire party on record talking about the endless flaws of this guy. If I were Hillary, I wouldn't even debate him. I would just play that video on a loop 24x7.

(Thankfully for America though - Hillary is dumb enough to debate him and she is going to get destroyed).

They all merely look scared of Trump. Desperate and scared.

It’s interesting that Crooked Clinton recycled exactly what didn’t work for Trump's Republican opposition! This is the kind of ad that will backfire on her - everyone hates the guys who are hating on Trump, that’s how he won in the first place.

OPPS....

The comments on Twitter are raging hilarious!
Seems Hillary’s ads are actually energizing voters for TRUMP

Here’s one of them
https://amp.twimg.com/v/393e27c6-561...b-f6f9afc89b88

And one response
https://mobile.twitter.com/kupajo322...10906232180736

If this is her best shot right out of the hole, The Trumpster is just going to ROLL all over her....Perhaps a Bernie REPLY ad to the Hildebeast?
God I pray you are right....

The OP does realize we don't like the folks in the ad right? We just kicked their ass so its not like we care.
I'm baffled as to how anyone could hate people like Mitt Romney and Ted Cruz (articulate, bright, conservatives) and embrace Donald Trump (an obnoxious, ego maniac, liberal).

It is so cute to watch those that call themselves "Progressives" to attack another "Progressive"..

Cant wait for them to start taking Koch brothers money......Trump spent less than 20 million and crushed .........by winning independents......may be the campaign where money doesnt matter

The left is now using Mitt Romney ?

They would not listen to him before.

What changed ?

Woof, woof, woof...

She's sectetly hoping that this 2nd shot at Trump goes far better than the 1st one...

• Trump returns to campaign trail, targets Clinton on coal
    Washington Post ^ | May 5, 2016
    Republican Donald Trump returned to the campaign trail for his first rally as his party’s presumptive nominee on Thursday night, delivering a series of searing attacks against likely rival Hillary Clinton and making clear he has no intention of toning down the rhetoric that drove his spectacular rise. Trump, arriving to John Denver’s “Take Me Home, Country Roads,” betrayed a hint of wistfulness about wrapping up the nomination more quickly than he and his aides had expected. Rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich suddenly ended their campaigns this week, making his visit to West Virginia, which votes May 10, largely...

And in the end all of those "Republicans" will fall in and support and vote for Trump.

Trump could reply with the ad of them praising him.

Ted Cruz
Cruz rains praise on Donald Trump
“Quite a few members of this field have attacked Donald Trump. A lot of folks in the media have asked me ‘Ted Cruz, will you do the same?’ I have been glad to praise Donald Trump for speaking out boldly and brashly and for focusing on illegal immigration,” Cruz said in an interview with POLITICO’s Mike Allen at the Koch brothers-funded Freedom Partners summer conference in Dana Point, California.

Jeb Bush
Trump highlights praise from Bush
During a recent Sunday sit-down with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, Bush said on a few occasions that Trump is a "gifted politician," a quote the Republican front-runner seized upon in the new ad, which starts out reading "Jeb can't stop raving about Trump."

Mitt Romney

The OP does realize we don't like the folks in the ad right? We just kicked their ass so its not like we care.

You're dumber than I thought. That ad isn't intended to change your mind. She knows your mind is closed, and won't bother much with you and those like you. It's intended to remind her supporters and independents just how disliked Trump is, even by his own party. It's called activating and expanding the base.

New Topics

Forum List

Back