Hillary don't like Black people

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Where is Hitlery while Trump is being embraced by the black community in Louisiana?

Seems to me Billary think she has the black vote locked up and she feels she doesn't need to pander to her demoRATS. Let them suffer just like Benghazi. She's a establishment candidate puppet for the 1%. Does Hitlery even have close black friends or black executives in her organization ? Trump has black celebrity friends who hangs out with him and black executives in his organization. Hitlery has no friends. She isolates herself from connecting personally with people and doesn't give a fuck about her own supporters in Louisiana.

Trump doesn't need the black vote to win since their are more whites than blacks in America which means Billary needs Trump white voters.

c17a3a1a-2271-4d3b-aafc-383cd891074c.jpg

Where is Hitlery while Trump is being embraced by the black community in Louisiana?

Seems to me Billary think she has the black vote locked up and she feels she doesn't need to pander to her demoRATS. Let them suffer just like Benghazi. She's a establishment candidate puppet for the 1%. Does Hitlery even have close black friends or black executives in her organization ? Trump has black celebrity friends who hangs out with him and black executives in his organization. Hitlery has no friends. She isolates herself from connecting personally with people and doesn't give a fuck about her own supporters in Louisiana.

Trump doesn't need the black vote to win since their are more whites than blacks in America which means Billary needs Trump white voters.

I swear sometimes it amazes how low the partisan individual can go!

1. It is true that across America there are more white voters but you don't win the Presidential Election with the popular vote and it is won by the Electoral College which mean the Black, Hispanic and even the Asian vote come into play.

2. Donald John Trump companies have lost discrimination cases and going and shaking some hands in the minority communities is not going to change the image that minorities have of Trump... Oh, and before you post one or two African Americans smiling with Trump, well that just show the 1% voters in that minority group.

3. States like California, New Mexico and Texas are Minority-Majority States and when you combine the Hispanic and Black votes here in Texas the result is they out rank the white voter.

Now does this mean Clinton will win Texas?

No, but if enough of Cruz voters turn their nose up and don't vote for Trump then it mean she has a chance because Trump need all the damn votes he can get here and losing the Cruz voter is one major loss...

So as you read my response I know you will ignore the fact that the National Popular vote does not elect the President and will be educating me how white America will rise and defeat the Bitch Hound of Lucifer but when November comes please remember why I am laughing at you and get upset...

1. It is true that across America there are more white voters but you don't win the Presidential Election with the popular vote and it is won by the Electoral College which mean the Black, Hispanic and even the Asian vote come into play.

2. Donald John Trump companies have lost discrimination cases and going and shaking some hands in the minority communities is not going to change the image that minorities have of Trump... Oh, and before you post one or two African Americans smiling with Trump, well that just show the 1% voters in that minority group.

3. States like California, New Mexico and Texas are Minority-Majority States and when you combine the Hispanic and Black votes here in Texas the result is they out rank the white voter.

Now does this mean Clinton will win Texas?

No, but if enough of Cruz voters turn their nose up and don't vote for Trump then it mean she has a chance because Trump need all the damn votes he can get here and losing the Cruz voter is one major loss...

So as you read my response I know you will ignore the fact that the National Popular vote does not elect the President and will be educating me how white America will rise and defeat the Bitch Hound of Lucifer but when November comes please remember why I am laughing at you and get upset...
Sounds like a hard sale, take it easy, you're foaming at the mouth to prove your point for a establishment candidate puppet for the 1% Bernout.

Hillary doesn't need Trump's White voters she needs Obama's White voters. She will get 99% of the Black vote and Trump will get 1% of the Black vote. Jews Asians and Hispanics will also help to cap Hillary's victory… You lose again!

Hillary doesn't need Trump's White voters she needs Obama's White voters. She will get 99% of the Black vote and Trump will get 1% of the Black vote. Jews Asians and Hispanics will also help to cap Hillary's victory… You lose again!
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! Reagan and the two Bush's won the Republican votes when the demoRATS had black votes, Hispanic and Asian. Blacks don't care about illegals being deported because blacks and illegals have animosity for each other. Hispanics who are legal to vote don't want illegals here because the legal Hispanics got in legally and don't condone unfair shorcuts. They are real law abiding Hispanic American citizens who love Trump for stopping criminals back door cheating methods.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! Reagan and the two Bush's won the Republican votes when the demoRATS had black votes, Hispanic and Asian. Blacks don't care about illegals being deported because blacks and illegals have animosity for each other. Hispanics who are legal to vote don't want illegals here because the legal Hispanics got in legally and don't condone unfair shorcuts. They are real law abiding Hispanic American citizens who love Trump for stopping criminals back door cheating methods.
Trump is losing in the polls and it is because he gives the impression that he is just your typical RW White male misogynist,racist, xenophobic loon. Nether does he have a clue about how to be "presidential." Add his woeful lack of knowledge about key issues, including foreign policy, intelligent Americans are realizing he just isn't their man.
Those who support Trump don't care about his trailer park demeanor or his lack of political expertise on crucial matters. That is because you are as dumb as he is.
You and your ilk certainly lend credence to Trump's startling admission that he LOVES STUPID PEOPLE>

WRONG

Trump doesn't have all the white votes. Hillary has lots of white votes .. plus 90+% of African-American votes, 75% of the Hispanic vote, 80% of the Asian vote, 75% of the Jewish vote, 80% of the Muslim vote, 65% of the women vote, and 65% of Millennials.

White males makes up the bulk of what Trump has .. and that won't do it.

Forum List

Back