Powell: I didn't tell Hillary to setup a server

Powell should release the email that he sent her telling her that...

Wait, whats that? Powell deleted his emails? Well, thats ok...

Whadya expect? She's hiLIARy...

lying-hillary-email-getoffthebs-1.jpg

If she talks in her sleep I'll bet she's lying then too...

Hillary doesn't just lie. It's worse than that. She uses other people, often from her own party or people that work for her as human shields for her corruption and deceit.

Wow even the liberals favorite republican just pissed on Clinton......Clinton lied again.......does she ever tell the truth?

Clinton reportedly told FBI Colin Powell pushed private email; Powell denies | Fox News

Colin Powell the guy who took fake pictures of non-existent WMD's to the UN to sell the war?

Yeah, he's credible.

Powell vs Hillary.....there isn't a debate in truthfulness....not even close...Hillary is a world class liar, but blame the black guy.....

Powell should release the email that he sent her telling her that...

Wait, whats that? Powell deleted his emails? Well, thats ok...

Is Powell running for President? You guys didn't have a problem with it when he endorsed Obama.
And if you want to open an investigation into it let's do it I'm game.

Wow even the liberals favorite republican just pissed on Clinton......Clinton lied again.......does she ever tell the truth?

Clinton reportedly told FBI Colin Powell pushed private email; Powell denies | Fox News

Colin Powell the guy who took fake pictures of non-existent WMD's to the UN to sell the war?

Yeah, he's credible.

Powell vs Hillary.....there isn't a debate in truthfulness....not even close...Hillary is a world class liar, but blame the black guy.....

And who do you blame when it's Powell's word against Trump?

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Wow the libs aren't big Powell supporters anhmore, even calling him a liar.....my threads do their job, unlike others ,*cough* rdean and Lakhota *cough*

Yeah, he's credible.

And who do you blame when it's Powell's word against Trump?

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Well lets.take a couple

System is rigged.....I think the DNC emails prove that.....and the fact liberals don't want voter ID at the polls.

Hilary and Obama founded ISIS....well they left in a hurry, Gave a date for the entire wold and then did not confront ISIS until they were strong enough to cause major problems....so we could have cured it, but we didn't see the doctor and now it's stage 4. So yes in that

Yeah, he's credible.
mobile_lab.jpg

We actually went to war with this as evidence

Quit being racist and blaming the black guy

Yeah, he's credible.
mobile_lab.jpg

Quit being a retard. We've all stipulated you're retarded. There is no need to keep making that argument.

Yeah, he's credible.
mobile_lab.jpg

Because thats what racist means. Show off that big brain!

Yeah, he's credible.
mobile_lab.jpg

Because thats what racist means. Show off that big brain!

I love using the only point leftwingers say against them...too.fun.

Yeah, he's credible.
mobile_lab.jpg

Quit being a retard. We've all stipulated you're retarded. There is no need to keep making that argument.

Ok, so you can't refute me on it....gotcha
You posted that shit I just destroyed your libtard fact checking sites

Forum List

Back