Hillary coughing again

Small claim courts have a limit. Small companies don't stand a chance with big organizations like Trumps who has attorneys on retainage.
Do you know what a mechanics lien is? Contractors lien property in case they don't get payed, in any well written contract. You don't need teams of lawyers, just one guy to file the lien.

Yes and I'm sure Trump does as well, if he isn't being sued , he is suing!.
Donald Trump’s Trump National Doral was just hit with its 23rd lien over $236,472 in unpaid work related to the resort’s three-year renovations.

The $255 million renovation project was completed in June, but construction firm Straticon claims the Republican presidential nominee’s company has yet to pay. The Martin County-based contractor filed the lien against Trump Endeavor on Tuesday, according to a Miami Herald gossip column.

Trump’s attorney told the Herald that 18 of the 23 liens have been satisfied, and that they have made payments. “On a project of this magnitude with hundreds of contractors, 20 liens isn’t a big deal. It’s a complicated project, and what’s important is the fact things are getting paid,” he said.

In July, a Miami-Dade judge ordered that Trump Endeavor pay a small paint shop nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees over unpaid paint bills totaling $34,000.

Trump's Doral resort hit with 23rd lien for unpaid renovation work
Yep, any subcontractor not payed can lien the property. That's how it works. That puts pressure on the contractor to pay up. The owner has no control except to put pressure on the contractor who hasn't payed his subs.

Small claim courts have a limit. Small companies don't stand a chance with big organizations like Trumps who has attorneys on retainage.
Do you know what a mechanics lien is? Contractors lien property in case they don't get payed, in any well written contract. You don't need teams of lawyers, just one guy to file the lien.

Donald Trump’s Trump National Doral was just hit with its 23rd lien over $236,472 in unpaid work related to the resort’s three-year renovations.

The $255 million renovation project was completed in June, but construction firm Straticon claims the Republican presidential nominee’s company has yet to pay. The Martin County-based contractor filed the lien against Trump Endeavor on Tuesday, according to a Miami Herald gossip column.

Trump’s attorney told the Herald that 18 of the 23 liens have been satisfied, and that they have made payments. “On a project of this magnitude with hundreds of contractors, 20 liens isn’t a big deal. It’s a complicated project, and what’s important is the fact things are getting paid,” he said.

In July, a Miami-Dade judge ordered that Trump Endeavor pay a small paint shop nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees over unpaid paint bills totaling $34,000.

Every billionaire is always suing and always being sued. That's the nature of controlling a lot of assets. You clearly don't possess the intelligence needed for this discussion.

Not all of them as much as Trump, 6 bankruptcies, one lawsuit after another, best he stay in his business, instead of being the president, he is not the man for the POTUS. I have no respect for him, funny how Christians can vote for the man.
A woman called into the local radio station here and said she wouldn't vote for Trump because she wasn't convinced he wanted to be president. She couldn't believe that any billionaire would deign to such a low paying, hard job.

I figure you and her are about equal amounts of stupidity.
The stupid like you are in no place to judge your betters, mike.

Anyone can take someone to small claims court with or without an attorney. Jeez, it's like you never saw Judge Judy.

Yep, any subcontractor not payed can lien the property. That's how it works. That puts pressure on the contractor to pay up. The owner has no control except to put pressure on the contractor who hasn't payed his subs.

Anyone can take someone to small claims court with or without an attorney. Jeez, it's like you never saw Judge Judy.

Every billionaire is always suing and always being sued. That's the nature of controlling a lot of assets. You clearly don't possess the intelligence needed for this discussion.

Not all of them as much as Trump, 6 bankruptcies, one lawsuit after another, best he stay in his business, instead of being the president, he is not the man for the POTUS. I have no respect for him, funny how Christians can vote for the man.
You keep throwing shit out hoping something will stick. You'd have us believe he's a failure in business but you clearly don't understand the first thing about it. Hillary is corrupt as hell and leftists like it that way so we are very different animals. I don't expect you to agree but I'll point out your stupidity for all the world to see.

I have no idea how a Christian could vote for Hillary, government corruption is unjust and not why we have a government. Our Christian founders would be shocked at what leftists have done to the country.

Really! Man if I talked as much as she has had and has to, my throat would be so dry I'd cough as well, and I'm not recuperating from pneumonia or smoke.
Trump talks much more so you're just making excuses. Nobody knows what her illness really is though so maybe she is doing remarkably well for her condition.

You keep throwing shit out hoping something will stick. You'd have us believe he's a failure in business but you clearly don't understand the first thing about it. Hillary is corrupt as hell and leftists like it that way so we are very different animals. I don't expect you to agree but I'll point out your stupidity for all the world to see.

I have no idea how a Christian could vote for Hillary, government corruption is unjust and not why we have a government. Our Christian founders would be shocked at what leftists have done to the country.

The maj or our founding fathers were not Christian.

Really! Man if I talked as much as she has had and has to, my throat would be so dry I'd cough as well, and I'm not recuperating from pneumonia or smoke.
Trump talks much more so you're just making excuses. Nobody knows what her illness really is though so maybe she is doing remarkably well for her condition.

The minor dry cough in the OP's video is a non issue.

Wrong. Some were deists but most were Christians. No wonder you are lost politically, you've been groomed.

It would be except she's had that minor cough for quite a while now.

Conservatives have moved from counting how many rounds of golf Obama plays to how often Hillary coughs

Wrong. Some were deists but most were Christians. No wonder you are lost politically, you've been groomed.

Who were Christians? Most were Unitarians and Deists. This country was not founded on Christianity, but freedom of religion. Thomas Paine was friends with most, Age of Reason.

It would be except she's had that minor cough for quite a while now.

And she collapsed. If people hadn't been there to catch her, she'd likely have another concussion under her belt.

Trump is not a man of the people, which is why the people go to his rallies in droves, and avoid bill clinton's wife's rallies like the plague.

Who were Christians? Most were Unitarians and Deists. This country was not founded on Christianity, but freedom of religion. Thomas Paine was friends with most, Age of Reason.
True, freedom of religion but not freedom from religion. Bibles were purchased and supplied to the troops. Prayers opened congressional sessions, a practice still carried on today, last I heard. The DoI mentions a creator ...."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

That isn't a non functioning or indifferent God but a personal one.

America was founded on the Enlightenment Principles.

The country was found on religious and spiritual and secular ethics. As a matter of religion and affiliation and general belief, four of the founders were undoubtedly deist or polydeist. The remainder including Washington and Madison and Hamilton were Christians from being very weak "enlightenment" Christians to hard core, two of the latter being Patrick Henry and John Jay. One of the Christians was a Catholic, which should rev up Turvoka and saintmichaeldefendthem.

Forum List

Back