Hillary coughing again

It's just her non-contagious pneumonia that she got from her office staff flaring up a bit. She's a martyr doing the people's work and will be preserved like Lenin, win the election or not.

Really! Man if I talked as much as she has had and has to, my throat would be so dry I'd cough as well, and I'm not recuperating from pneumonia or smoke.

Trump doesn't cough and he speaks more often and louder.

He yells. Maybe his throat is used to talking non stop. He was sure sipping the water at the debate.

Really! Man if I talked as much as she has had and has to, my throat would be so dry I'd cough as well, and I'm not recuperating from pneumonia or smoke.

Trump doesn't cough and he speaks more often and louder.

He yells. Maybe his throat is used to talking non stop. He was sure sipping the water at the debate.
He didn't want to get dehydrated and collapse like Pantsuit.

He burps, too.
He builds hotels all over the world too. WTF have you ever done with your pathetic, pointless life, poop stain?
Somebody has to build hotels and golf courses. But his life is still pathetic and pointless, as is yours. Your rejection of conservative Catholicism has revealed you as the poop stain (great description) that you have become.

Kim Jon Il, Castro, Stalin.....

She's like so many communist leaders, going into hiding when they're sick and dying. I just wonder if she'll be able to command grief when she dies like they did.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kim Jon Il, Castro, Stalin..... She's like so many communist leaders, going into hiding when they're sick and dying. I just wonder if she'll be able to command grief when she dies like they did. <<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Another meaningless statement from the Alt Right.

He burps, too.
He builds hotels all over the world too. WTF have you ever done with your pathetic, pointless life, poop stain?
Somebody has to build hotels and golf courses. But his life is still pathetic and pointless, as is yours. Your rejection of conservative Catholicism has revealed you as the poop stain (great description) that you have become.

Listen up everybody if you wanna take a chance.
Just get on the floor and do the New Kids' dance.
Don't worry 'bout nothing 'cause it won't take long.
We're gonna put you in a trance with a funky song, 'cause you gotta be

Hangin' tough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough.

She's like so many communist leaders, going into hiding when they're sick and dying. I just wonder if she'll be able to command grief when she dies like they did.

Who Clinton, I would venture to say MS Clinton is
He burps, too.

Don't forget about stiffing the little guys, like an ant being stepped on.

She will been embalmed and paraded around like Vladimir Lenin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back