Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

Bu
If bush goes to Europe he'd be arr f
Right, because it wasn't your side doing the investigating. You've already admitted he was guilty.

Of getting a blowjob. Big deal

Just can't bring yourself to say he committed perjury and cut a deal to stay out of prison, can ya, once again proving denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Go away now child, you're excused.
if Bush went to Europe he would be arrested for war crimes yet half of America still doesn't know he lied us into Iraq

Name one, be very specific and provide links from other than left wing sites to back it up. You made the claim now back it up.
Bush is like bin ladin. Hidden away in a compound somewhere in crawford tx. Maybe one day Iraqi commandos will swoop in and take out their enemy #1 on their deck of playing cards. Bush lied us into Iraq ask any foreigner or half of America. Only you're in denial. Even the English are reluctant to take our word for anything.

Where in the OP does it mention Bush?:offtopic:

Just can't bring yourself to say he committed perjury and cut a deal to stay out of prison, can ya, once again proving denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Go away now child, you're excused.
if Bush went to Europe he would be arrested for war crimes yet half of America still doesn't know he lied us into Iraq

Name one, be very specific and provide links from other than left wing sites to back it up. You made the claim now back it up.
One what? One lie?

GOOD JOB! You found yourself a left wing video that made claims and didn't prove jack shit. That is so you.

Made claims or simply presented actual video of quotes from Bush and his administration?

Showed videos, implied they were misleading, no proof of them being misleading at all. Care to try again.

Last edited:
Bu
Right, because it wasn't your side doing the investigating. You've already admitted he was guilty.

Of getting a blowjob. Big deal

Bush is like bin ladin. Hidden away in a compound somewhere in crawford tx. Maybe one day Iraqi commandos will swoop in and take out their enemy #1 on their deck of playing cards. Bush lied us into Iraq ask any foreigner or half of America. Only you're in denial. Even the English are reluctant to take our word for anything.

So you're saying the hildabeast is one gullible bitch, because she voted for it and now you want to vote for her, REALLY???? LMAO

Liberals like to just ignore the points that are blowing holes in your hull, don't you?

Did you lie about the blow job under oath?

Did you get the blow job from a subordinate at work in your office? A subordinate you clearly had the power to give benefits to or harm if she didn't give you a blow job? Not that it was a she necessarily, don't want to assume orientation.

If the answer to those questions is no, do you see the difference?

You're grabbing at straws there bubba. You didn't care that Newt was doing the same thing.

So Newt, who was driven out of his post for ethics by Republicans, proves that it's OK for you to blindly defend Clinton and hold him accountable for nothing. Not following your logic there, Opie

Evidently, you are intentionally not following or you are really dumb. Newt was rightfully run out because of illegal money transactions having to do with right wing political campaigns. He was a crook who was willing to break the law for party gain. That is totally unrelated to my point.
It is and was well known fact that while was pushing the witch hunt over Clinton's blowjob, he was also humping his own subordinate. Can you explain why a BJ was such a terrible thing for Clinton, but it didn't matter that Newt was banging his aid while persecuting Clinton? Pure hypocrisy.

Can't follow a conversation, can you? I've addressed those and asked you questions repeatedly that you are still hiding from

There are very few right wingers who are as easy to follow or as transparent as you.

Ouch, I"m a "right winger." Quite the wit there, Skippy. There are Democrats and Republicans, it's as deep as your waters go. Brainiac that you are, you realized I'm not Democrat, so the word for that is Republican. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are

First of all, no idea what you're talking about. But more importantly, even if it were true, how is that a defense for Clinton?

BTW, it wasn't Newt who drove it, it was Bob Barr. How old are you?

Bob Barr was only one right winger who pushed the witch hunt. Gingrich was Speaker of the House. The House demanded the silly investigation

Witch hunt? Clinton did it, how can that be a "witch hunt?" There weren't actually witches, Holmes. That's where the term comes from. Google is your friend, you should use it to learn things you don't know. Like what a witch hunt is and about Bob Barr's role in the Clinton impeachment.

The initial investigation was not over a blowjob. After several failed directions, the settled on that. As you say google is your friend. At least be familiar with the subject before you say such dumb things.

That doesn't contradict anything I said
It was the very definition of a political witch hunt.

You still haven't come up with a "lie" that the Republicans told. Then again you don't answer any other questions either. Is it your head or your dick that is empty? Or both? You are just a useless bitch. Conversations are two way, asking and answering questions. In your case, it's just a conversation with yourself. You repeat your unsupported accusations and process nothing you get back

Bob Barr was only one right winger who pushed the witch hunt. Gingrich was Speaker of the House. The House demanded the silly investigation

Witch hunt? Clinton did it, how can that be a "witch hunt?" There weren't actually witches, Holmes. That's where the term comes from. Google is your friend, you should use it to learn things you don't know. Like what a witch hunt is and about Bob Barr's role in the Clinton impeachment.

The initial investigation was not over a blowjob. After several failed directions, the settled on that. As you say google is your friend. At least be familiar with the subject before you say such dumb things.

You still haven't come up with a "lie" that the Republicans told. Then again you don't answer any other questions either. Is it your head or your dick that is empty? Or both? You are just a useless bitch. Conversations are two way, asking and answering questions. In your case, it's just a conversation with yourself. You repeat your unsupported accusations and process nothing you get back
Here is an example of a GOP lie. They said they want to cut "Americans" taxes.

Technically they meant rich Americans only so I guess they didn't completely lie.

Have you ever gone to politifact.com? You can go there and find every lie every politician said.

Look at cute innocent gullible you who thinks the GOP doesn't lie.

You're grabbing at straws there bubba. You didn't care that Newt was doing the same thing.

So Newt, who was driven out of his post for ethics by Republicans, proves that it's OK for you to blindly defend Clinton and hold him accountable for nothing. Not following your logic there, Opie

Evidently, you are intentionally not following or you are really dumb. Newt was rightfully run out because of illegal money transactions having to do with right wing political campaigns. He was a crook who was willing to break the law for party gain. That is totally unrelated to my point.
It is and was well known fact that while was pushing the witch hunt over Clinton's blowjob, he was also humping his own subordinate. Can you explain why a BJ was such a terrible thing for Clinton, but it didn't matter that Newt was banging his aid while persecuting Clinton? Pure hypocrisy.

Can't follow a conversation, can you? I've addressed those and asked you questions repeatedly that you are still hiding from

There are very few right wingers who are as easy to follow or as transparent as you.

Ouch, I"m a "right winger." Quite the wit there, Skippy. There are Democrats and Republicans, it's as deep as your waters go. Brainiac that you are, you realized I'm not Democrat, so the word for that is Republican. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are

There is still technically a republican party, but they are no where near the same republican party that once existed. One that had integrity and honor. It has been usurped by the extreme right wing.The fact that a fruitcake like trump is leading in your polls with others like Huckabee and Santorum in the running proves that.

Technically they meant rich Americans only so I guess they didn't completely lie.

Have you ever gone to politifact.com? You can go there and find every lie every politician said.

Too much MSNBC there, fella.

This is going to be interesting. Hilda will not answer press's question now..just wait until they start on Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky, Willy and the present mistress. Not to mention the island of little girls! She should have dumped Billy Boy years ago instead of trying to destroy the women he seduced.

But that would have meant a decrease in income and she couldn't have that!

There is still technically a republican party, but they are no where near the same republican party that once existed. One that had integrity and honor. It has been usurped by the extreme right wing.The fact that a fruitcake like trump is leading in your polls with others like Huckabee and Santorum in the running proves that.

How is the Republican party to the right of where they were in the past? The fact is the Democrat party is just moving to the left faster than they are. You think any of the Republican candidates were "extreme right wing? " You're delusional. Reagan was right, not far right. And since then it's been a bunch of leftist lites

Her husband is a pervert serial rapist. His good friend Jeffrey Epstein owned an underage sex slave island for God's sake. And Slick Willy was known to visit often.

Yet we're supposed to believe she knew nothing about his degenerate pervert behavior? But hey i know, nothing to see here folks. Everything's cool, the Economy was good when he was President. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

He keeps flaming me by responding to my posts, he knows he's on ignore. I put the race whores on ignore, I'm just tired of discussing whatever topic and suddenly it's because Obama is black. The site is a lot better without them

I never watch msnbc

How is the Republican party to the right of where they were in the past? The fact is the Democrat party is just moving to the left faster than they are. You think any of the Republican candidates were "extreme right wing? " You're delusional. Reagan was right, not far right. And since then it's been a bunch of leftist lites

Reagan would be drummed out of the present GOP for being a RINO. Your current group is so far right, till they are in danger of falling off. I'm pretty sure a couple of them already have.

Reagan would be drummed out of the present GOP for being a RINO. Your current group is so far right, till they are in danger of falling off. I'm pretty sure a couple of them already have.
Bullshit.

You lefties do like to make shit up and then parrot each other. Here's a question you can't answer. "How is the Republican party to the right of where they were in the past?"

I should have asked you that question. Oh, wait, I did...

You lefties do like to make shit up and then parrot each other. Here's a question you can't answer. "How is the Republican party to the right of where they were in the past?"

I should have asked you that question. Oh, wait, I did...

Only a crazy right winger would ask that question. Here are a few of hundreds of examples
As a Hollywood actor, Reagan had been the head of a labor union, the Screen Actors Guild, and was proud of the higher pay and benefits he negotiated for his members. As president, he praised labor unions, saying, “Collective bargaining…has played a major role in America's economic miracle. Unions represent some of the freest institutions in this land. There are few finer examples of participatory democracy to be found anywhere.”

• Franklin D. Roosevelt was Reagan’s political hero and he voted for him for president 4 times. As president, he said, “F. D. R. was an American giant, a leader who shaped, inspired, and led our people through perilous times.”

• As governor of California, Reagan signed into law the largest state tax increase in history up to that time. It increased California taxes by a third, including an increase in the top income tax rate. There were other tax increases as well, which raised the top rate to 11 percent from 7 percent when he took office, a 57 percent increase.

• Also as governor, Reagan signed into law California’s first law permitting legal abortion – at the behest of his two most conservative advisers, Ed Meese and Lyn Nofziger. On other social issues as well, Gov. Reagan was far more progressive than his image. For example, he authorized conjugal visits for prisoners for the first time in the state and broadened environmental protection.

• In 1981, Reagan proposed a large tax cut. But when deficits became a problem, he supported tax increases and signed 11 of them into law. Among them was the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982, the largest peacetime tax increase in American history.

• Reagan supported an increase in the capital gains tax to 28 percent from 20 percent as part of the Tax Reform Act of 1986.

• In 1986, Reagan supported an immigration reform that gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens. During the 1984 election, Reagan said, “I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.”

• At the Reykjavik Summit with Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev in 1986, Reagan, to the horror of his advisers, offered to abolish nuclear weapons. To their relief, Gorbachev declined the offer.

For these reasons, Barack Obama has often praised Reagan. Meanwhile, Republican leaders admit that Reagan would clearly be out of step with his party and would not be able to secure its presidential nomination today. Jeb Bush is not the only one.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee: “Ronald Reagan would have a very difficult, if not impossible time being nominated in this atmosphere of the Republican Party.”

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA): Reagan “would never be elected today in my opinion.”
Other Republicans note Reagan’s commitment to compromise and working with Democrats to find solutions to pressing national problems.

Former chairman of the Republican National CommitteeHaley Barbour: “Let me make sure that one thing is clear about Ronald Reagan’s Republican Party: Reagan did not demand or expect everyone to agree with him on every issue. He wasn’t a purist. Some candidates are vying to be the most conservative candidate, and some voters are seeking purity in their choice. Well, in politics purity is a dead-dog loser. You need unity. And purity is the enemy of unity.”

Former Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE): “Reagan wouldn't identify with this party. There's a streak of intolerance in the Republican Party today that scares people. Intolerance is a very dangerous thing in a society because it always leads to a tragic ending. Ronald Reagan was never driven by ideology. He was a conservative but he was a practical conservative. He wanted limited government but he used government and he used it many times. And he would work with the other party.”

I worked for Ronald Reagan and believe he was a great president. But he was not a radical who made extravagant claims or sought to destroy government, as most Republicans appear willing to do today. He believed in conservative governance and getting things done, and if bending on principle was necessary, then so be it. I think Republicans would be better off emulating the real Ronald Reagan and less demanding rigid adherence to unachievable principles.

Her husband is a pervert serial rapist. His good friend Jeffrey Epstein owned an underage sex slave island for God's sake. And Slick Willy was known to visit often.

And which woman on 'sex slave island' has ever accused Bill of any impropriety? Let alone a criminal act.

Forum List

Back