Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

Her husband is a pervert serial rapist. His good friend Jeffrey Epstein owned an underage sex slave island for God's sake. And Slick Willy was known to visit often.

And which woman on 'sex slave island' has ever accused Bill of any impropriety? Let alone a criminal act.
There aren't any women. They are only kids.

Then name the kid who on the 'sex slave island' that has ever accused Bill of any impropriety, let alone a criminal act.

Or you can just skip the chance and admit there is none.

Her husband is a pervert serial rapist. His good friend Jeffrey Epstein owned an underage sex slave island for God's sake. And Slick Willy was known to visit often.

And which woman on 'sex slave island' has ever accused Bill of any impropriety? Let alone a criminal act.

Then name the kid who on the 'sex slave island' that has ever accused Bill of any impropriety, let alone a criminal act.

Oh. I read it today. Virginia Someone. I've been to so many sites, not sure if I can find it again.

Found another article..there's so many about Bill and his "adventures..."

Bill’s libido threatens to derail Hillary — again

She hasn’t even announced, but the question has already resurfaced: Will Bill Clinton’s baggage derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes?

Just a few weeks ago, reports broke that Bill Clinton had flown at least 11 times on “The Lolita Express” — a private plane owned by the mysterious financier and convicted pedophileJeffrey Epstein. According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’” Roberts said in 2011. The former president, she added, was accompanied by four young girls during his stay — two of whom were among Epstein’s regular sex partners. “And [Jeffrey] laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor.’ He never told me what favors they were.”

Clinton also spent years traveling and partying with Ron Burkle, a billionaire bachelor with a penchant for very young girls. Clinton spent so much time on Burkle’s private plane that it came to be known in Burkle’s circle as “Air F—k One.

But when you’re running for office as the first female president of the United States — who, by the way, has spent her entire life advocating for women’s and children’s rights — and your husband has spent years consorting with at least one known pedophile who ensnared girls as young as 14 into his private sex ring, it’s a potentially insurmountable liability.

Bill s libido threatens to derail Hillary again New York Post

Last edited:

Oh. I read it today. Virginia Someone. I've been to so many sites, not sure if I can find it again.

Show us, don't tell us. You're getting comically vague not because you have evidence.

But because you know you don't.

And yet you haven't posted one of them where anyone on that island has accused Bill Clinton of anything. The reason is simple: Virginia Roberts (aka 'Virginia Someone') says that Bill Clinton never did anything with her.

So who, pray tell, is this accusor from 'sex slave island' against Bill Clinton?

Show us, don't tell us. You're getting comically vague not because you have evidence.

And yet you haven't posted one of them where anyone on that island has accused Bill Clinton of anything. The reason is simple: Virginia Roberts (aka 'Virginia Someone') says that Bill Clinton never did anything with her.

So who, pray tell, is this accusor from 'sex slave island' against Bill Clinton?

I have provided you with two people Epstein and Burkle who are well known for taking Bill to their Orgy Islands and Air Force One was known as Air Fuck One. Keep pretending he's clean as a whistle (speaking of Whistle Blowers, their coming out, too) and a threat to Hillary's administration should she actually have one. The chances of blackmail are great. And Lord knows, Hillary will do anything to keep her money. Should we look at the Body Count next?

I have provided you with two people Epstein and Burkle who are well known for taking Bill to their Orgy Islands and Air Force One was known as Air Fuck One. Keep pretending he's clean as a whistle (speaking of Whistle Blowers, their coming out, too) and a threat to Hillary's administration should she actually have one. The chances of blackmail are great. And Lord knows, Hillary will do anything to keep her money. Should we look at the Body Count next?

And I'm asking you who on that Island has accused Bill of any impropriety toward those girls? Virginia Roberts contradicts you, claiming that Bill never did anything to her. So who then are you citing?

You can't name a single person. And all of your 'articles' remain mysteriously unposted and uncited. Oh, you'll talk about them, but you won't link to them or offer us any quotes.

Just admit you've got jack shit. As we both know you've got nothing.

And I'm asking you who on that Island has accused Bill of any impropriety toward those girls? Virginia Roberts contradicts you, claiming that Bill never did anything to her. So who then are you citing?

You can't name a single person. And all of your 'articles' remain mysteriously unposted and uncited. Oh, you'll talk about them, but you won't link to them or offer us any quotes.

Well, like you said, Roberts never had sex with Clinton on these Orgy Vacations. And you belive her. That's just fine. So you have to believe her when she says:

Epstein pimped out Roberts and other underage girls to his prominent pals — so he could gather information on them to blackmail them later on, Roberts alleged in a new affidavit.
Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“Epstein required me to describe the sexual events that I had with these men, presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them,” the now 31-year-old wrote. She added: “I also understood that Epstein thought he could get leniency if he was ever caught doing anything illegal, or more so that he could escape trouble altogether.”

Bill and ultimately Hillary could be big targets and most likely be paying a price for silence if they are not already. Names of his young girls are not withcoming, but could if the blackmail is not met. Deny any chance that Bill is a problem and then realize you are just as big a problem to deny these situations exist.

Well, like you said, Roberts never had sex with Clinton on these Orgy Vacations. And you belive her. That's just fine. So you have to believe her when she says:

Epstein pimped out Roberts and other underage girls to his prominent pals — so he could gather information on them to blackmail them later on, Roberts alleged in a new affidavit.
Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

And where does Virginia Roberts accuse Bill Clinton of participating in any of these 'group sex' sessions, or accusing Bill Clinton of doing anything at all to her?

You've got what? Say it with me:

'Jack. Shit".

I should have asked you that question. Oh, wait, I did...

Only a crazy right winger...

Stopped reading here. Here's the thing, guy. I am not interested in arguing for right wingers. You want to debate a libertarian, let me know.

I don't care if you want to keep calling me a conservative, but since I'm not one, it just keeps making me think you are stupid

Stopped reading here. Here's the thing, guy. I am not interested in arguing for right wingers. You want to debate a libertarian, let me know.

I don't care if you want to keep calling me a conservative, but since I'm not one, it just keeps making me think you are stupid
Sometimes I think we should not talk about labels, but instead, ideas and issues each candidate brings to the table. Of course, I happen to think integrity should be at the top of the list.
What do you think your favorite candidate(s) bring?

Sometimes I think we should not talk about labels, but instead, ideas and issues each candidate brings to the table. Of course, I happen to think integrity should be at the top of the list.

Sometimes I think when you're forced into a corner by the evidence, you abandon the discussion. Just as you did with your Virginia Robert's bullshit. Where you still have yet to cite a single girl at the 'sex slave island' that has accused Bill of doing, well....anything to her.

Keep running.

Anybody who believes the right, (which includes you. I've read lot of your posts)
is not extremely further to the right than Reagan's time is just dumb.

Americans have to understand that Hillary Clinton was in charge of the "bimbo eruption squad" during the hey day when Bill was king of Arkansas. Hillary fits the profile of an abused wife of a pervert who held her marriage together by enabling his sexual adventures. Multiply it by ten and you get the power of the state and later the federal government directed against innocent women who were victims of a sexual predator.

Americans have to understand that Hillary Clinton was in charge of the "bimbo eruption squad" during the hey day when Bill was king of Arkansas. Hillary fits the profile of an abused wife of a pervert who held her marriage together by enabling his sexual adventures. Multiply it by ten and you get the power of the state and later the federal government directed against innocent women who were victims of a sexual predator.

What Americans have to understand is that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. And all the pseudo-psyche babble about at topic you know nothing about regarding people you've never met is essentially meaningless.

Sometimes I think when you're forced into a corner by the evidence, you abandon the discussion. Just as you did with your Virginia Robert's bullshit. Where you still have yet to cite a single girl at the 'sex slave island' that has accused Bill of doing, well....anything to her.

Keep running.
Forced into the corner with evidence? We don't know the name of each underage girl he raped, but we know he has spent several trips to the Orgy Islands that had underage girls, as young as 12... and the women he had affairs with are now writing tell all books. What do we need a blow by blow? He was impeached for lying about his affair with a 19 year old!
Do you think it's a good idea to have him First Man in the White House? Honestly, what do you think of his presence in the WH while Hillary is president?

Keep running.
Forced into the corner with evidence? We don't know the name of each underage girl he raped, but we know he has spent several trips to the Orgy Islands that had underage girls, as young as 12... and the women he had affairs with are now writing tell all books. What do we need a blow by blow? He was impeached for lying about his affair with a 19 year old!

There is no one accusing him. That's where your argument breaks. No one of these women from the island has ever accused Bill Clinton of doing anything to them.

Not one.

The only person saying Bill Clinton did anything with any girl on that island.....is you, citing yourself. Um, buddy....you're nobody. You have no idea what you're talking about. And you can't back up any of your own bullshit.

And worse, you already knew this.

Keep running.

There is no one accusing him. That's where your argument breaks. No one of these women from the island has ever accused Bill Clinton of doing anything to them.

Not one.

The only person saying Bill Clinton did anything with any girl on that island.....is you, citing yourself. Um, buddy....you're nobody. You have no idea what you're talking about. And you can't back up any of your own bullshit.

Can you answer my question? This thread is about all of the bimbos.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Keep running.

Not one.

Can you answer my question? This thread is about all of the bimbos.

Is that your acknowledgment that you can't cite a single woman on that island accusing Bill of doing anything to them?

If so....fuck you just wasted so much of your time. As you could have just started with that and saved yourself nearly a dozen posts.

NO "proper" liberal is ever going to believe that Slick Willie is anything other than an angel seated at the right-hand of the Democrat Party Messiah.

No point in trying to shake sense into them; even less to tell them calmly and authoritatively.

Unless you like hearing "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal".

Forum List

Back