Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

I said I did lie about it. Now, so many years later, I would never lie about getting one. I brag about it.

Liberals like to just ignore the points that are blowing holes in your hull, don't you?

Did you lie about the blow job under oath?

Did you get the blow job from a subordinate at work in your office? A subordinate you clearly had the power to give benefits to or harm if she didn't give you a blow job? Not that it was a she necessarily, don't want to assume orientation.

If the answer to those questions is no, do you see the difference?

You're grabbing at straws there bubba. You didn't care that Newt was doing the same thing.

So Newt, who was driven out of his post for ethics by Republicans, proves that it's OK for you to blindly defend Clinton and hold him accountable for nothing. Not following your logic there, Opie

Evidently, you are intentionally not following or you are really dumb. Newt was rightfully run out because of illegal money transactions having to do with right wing political campaigns. He was a crook who was willing to break the law for party gain. That is totally unrelated to my point.
It is and was well known fact that while was pushing the witch hunt over Clinton's blowjob, he was also humping his own subordinate. Can you explain why a BJ was such a terrible thing for Clinton, but it didn't matter that Newt was banging his aid while persecuting Clinton? Pure hypocrisy.

Can't follow a conversation, can you? I've addressed those and asked you questions repeatedly that you are still hiding from

There are very few right wingers who are as easy to follow or as transparent as you.

You mean like Newt was doing the entire time he was leading the attack on Clinton?

First of all, no idea what you're talking about. But more importantly, even if it were true, how is that a defense for Clinton?

BTW, it wasn't Newt who drove it, it was Bob Barr. How old are you?

Bob Barr was only one right winger who pushed the witch hunt. Gingrich was Speaker of the House. The House demanded the silly investigation

Witch hunt? Clinton did it, how can that be a "witch hunt?" There weren't actually witches, Holmes. That's where the term comes from. Google is your friend, you should use it to learn things you don't know. Like what a witch hunt is and about Bob Barr's role in the Clinton impeachment.

The initial investigation was not over a blowjob. After several failed directions, the settled on that. As you say google is your friend. At least be familiar with the subject before you say such dumb things.

That doesn't contradict anything I said
It was the very definition of a political witch hunt.

Just proves the attempted cover up can be worse that he original offense. He could have just taken his lumps like a man, but no, he lied under oath.

Just proves the GOP loves nothing more than a good witch hunt. I might add that that was the point where Gingrich and Tom Delay convinced the GOP to throw away any integrity they might have had for political purposes. Sadly, that's still the way it is.

Nobody in the GOP forced him to commit perjury, a felony, an impeachable offense. Your spin has no bearing on the facts.

Never said they forced him. I just said it was an unethical investigation carried out by politically motivated scum.

Right, because it wasn't your side doing the investigating. You've already admitted he was guilty.

Of getting a blowjob. Big deal

Just can't bring yourself to say he committed perjury and cut a deal to stay out of prison, can ya, once again proving denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Go away now child, you're excused.

So that makes perjury OK?

And clearly getting a blow job from a subordinate, particularly in the office, is a conflict of interest on multiple fronts. Both for the potential of her getting favors and from the perspective of protecting women from sexual harassment. So seriously, getting a blow job from an intern in the office, a 50 year old man and a 20 year old woman, that doesn't concern you? Then lying about it under oath? All you can say is you lie about blow jobs too? Though you can't specify who you lie to or why you need to lie

I said I did lie about it. Now, so many years later, I would never lie about getting one. I brag about it.

Liberals like to just ignore the points that are blowing holes in your hull, don't you?

Did you get the blow job from a subordinate at work in your office? A subordinate you clearly had the power to give benefits to or harm if she didn't give you a blow job? Not that it was a she necessarily, don't want to assume orientation.

You're grabbing at straws there bubba. You didn't care that Newt was doing the same thing.

So Newt, who was driven out of his post for ethics by Republicans, proves that it's OK for you to blindly defend Clinton and hold him accountable for nothing. Not following your logic there, Opie

Evidently, you are intentionally not following or you are really dumb. Newt was rightfully run out because of illegal money transactions having to do with right wing political campaigns. He was a crook who was willing to break the law for party gain. That is totally unrelated to my point.
It is and was well known fact that while was pushing the witch hunt over Clinton's blowjob, he was also humping his own subordinate. Can you explain why a BJ was such a terrible thing for Clinton, but it didn't matter that Newt was banging his aid while persecuting Clinton? Pure hypocrisy.
Newt asked his wife for a divorce when she was going through cancer.

Just proves the GOP loves nothing more than a good witch hunt. I might add that that was the point where Gingrich and Tom Delay convinced the GOP to throw away any integrity they might have had for political purposes. Sadly, that's still the way it is.

Nobody in the GOP forced him to commit perjury, a felony, an impeachable offense. Your spin has no bearing on the facts.

Never said they forced him. I just said it was an unethical investigation carried out by politically motivated scum.

Right, because it wasn't your side doing the investigating. You've already admitted he was guilty.

Nope, wrong again. You are good at being wrong
No he's right you are wrong. Everyone agrees.

If bush goes to Europe he'd be arr f

Just can't bring yourself to say he committed perjury and cut a deal to stay out of prison, can ya, once again proving denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Go away now child, you're excused.
if Bush went to Europe he would be arrested for war crimes yet half of America still doesn't know he lied us into Iraq

Nope, wrong again. You are good at being wrong
No he's right you are wrong. Everyone agrees.

So now you speak for "everyone", really?

if Bush went to Europe he would be arrested for war crimes yet half of America still doesn't know he lied us into Iraq

Name one, be very specific and provide links from other than left wing sites to back it up. You made the claim now back it up.

who cares about this stuff? old news. Hilary is a criminal, classified documents on her personal server, she should be locked up
Everyone the right wing doesn't like should be locked up. They want to turn the entire country into a prison camp.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy - especially from Gennifer Flowers who claimed Bill liked to be blindfolded and tied up with silk scarves and called his wife 'Hilla the Hun'

· In recent weeks Hillary's campaign has found itself increasingly mired in the scandals of the past

· Paula Jones slammed Hillary saying she 'lied' about sexual scandals

· Linda Tripp told Daily Mail Online Hillary ruthlessly destroyed the credibility of the women who came forward during Bill's presidency

· Ron Kessler, who divulged Bill's affair with woman dubbed 'The Energizer' tells Daily Mail Online no doubt that more revelations will emerge

· Gennifer Flowers, who had a 12-year-affair with Clinton could be next

· Flowers has revealed Bill used to fantasize about having sex with his lover in a store window and have her use SEX TOYS on him

· Bill had a penchant for phone sex and sex-play that involved blindfolding and she tied him to her bedposts with silk scarves

By LAURA COLLINS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Read more: Hillary Clinton fears bimbo eruption especially from Gennifer Flowers Daily Mail Online

Sick Bill is proving to be a liability in "Hilla the Hun's" campaign. Can you imagine the liability he would be as First Man? There would deals for silencing being made all over the place! Hilla calls herself a "champion of women!" What an insult to women she is!
A Clinton bimbo eruption would be noticed? If the brain dead can't notice how baby tissue is marketed, who is gonna notice Bill getting laid?

Name one, be very specific and provide links from other than left wing sites to back it up. You made the claim now back it up.
One what? One lie?

One what? One lie?

GOOD JOB! You found yourself a left wing video that made claims and didn't prove jack shit. That is so you.

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB. If he lied about giving one that might mean something, but he didn't/ HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB.......BIG DEAL.

He lied under oath regarding a blow job from a subordinate while he was in a clear position to give her illegal benefits and clearly had the ability to coerce the sex thereby sexually harassing her. If a Republican were in that situation, you would be screaming bloody murder, and you'd be right

You mean like Newt was doing the entire time he was leading the attack on Clinton?

First of all, no idea what you're talking about. But more importantly, even if it were true, how is that a defense for Clinton?

BTW, it wasn't Newt who drove it, it was Bob Barr. How old are you?

Bob Barr was only one right winger who pushed the witch hunt. Gingrich was Speaker of the House. The House demanded the silly investigation

Witch hunt? Clinton did it, how can that be a "witch hunt?" There weren't actually witches, Holmes. That's where the term comes from. Google is your friend, you should use it to learn things you don't know. Like what a witch hunt is and about Bob Barr's role in the Clinton impeachment.

Both of you have fallen for MSM propaganda. They wanted the partisans on the left and the right to have this fight and be distracted by the REAL issue. If they KNEW the real issue, then the MAJORITY of the people would have not only clamored for Clinton's head, but they would have insisted that the globalist get our asses THE FUCK OUT OF CHINA.

But the corporatists want to make a shit load of money off of this whole deal. Doesn't anyone remember that so called "Most favored Nation" trading status that China has/had back in the 90's? It didn't really matter if you ran a multi-national and you were a democrat or a republican. THAT SHIT WAS GOOD FOR BUSINESS.

Sure, it wasn't good if you were a small merchant, an American Industrial worker, or small farmer. . . But who gives a shit about them. And what does it matter that this little debacle was a disaster for national security. And who cares if they are still doing this type of shit? You and I will never find out about it.

There are clear FACTS. People DID get nailed for this scandal. But it wasn't about sex. People also took the fifth and fled the country. Was it about a little hanky panky? NO. But why did the press not cover this? Because the average American would have been outraged, at BOTH parties.

If you aren't mad, you are either a blind and dumb partisan, or you aren't paying attention.

The China Connection Is the Real Scandal
The China Connection Is the Real Scandal -- June 1998 Phyllis Schlafly Report

Bill Clinton's friend and ubiquitous Democratic fundraiser Johnny Chung told Federal investigators that he funneled nearly $100,000 from the Communist Chinese military to the Democratic campaign in the summer of 1996. The money was handed to Chung by the daughter of the top commander of China's People's Liberation Army, General Liu Huaqing, who was also one of the top five members of the Chinese Communist Party's ruling Politburo.

<snip>

In October 1994, Clinton lifted the sanctions he had imposed on China for selling missile technology to Pakistan. In early 1995, Schwartz sent a letter to Clinton urging that responsibility for satellite-export licenses be shifted from the State Department to the Commerce Department. Meanwhile, both Schwartz and Johnny Chung made more huge donations, in excess of $100,000, to the Democratic Party.

On February 6, 1996, despite reports that China continued to export nuclear technology to Pakistan and missiles to Iran, and over the objections of our State and Defense Departments, Clinton signed waivers for four U.S. satellites to be launched by Chinese rockets. On the very same day, Wang Jun (a "Chinese arms dealer") attended one of Clinton's now-famous campaign coffees in the White House and spent some time in Ron Brown's Commerce Department office. Wang Jun owns a huge stake in a Chinese enterprise that benefited from Clinton's waivers, China International Trade and Investment Corporation.

On Feb. 15, 1996, the Chinese rocket launching a $200-million Loral satellite blew up. Without telling the U.S. Government, Loral scientists prepared a 200-page report advising China how to improve the guidance of its missiles and forwarded this helpful advice to China without Pentagon approval.

The rationale for allowing U.S. satellites to be launched by Chinese rockets is that the technology is safely locked up in a black box, and Americans monitor the launch to assure that it stays secured. But when the Loral rocket blew up, the parts were scattered. The Pentagon refused comment on the Drudge report that the Loral engineers who reviewed the recovered debris said that the encryption hardware was missing.

U.S. intelligence has reported that China has targeted 13 of its 18 CSS-4 long-range missiles against U.S. cities. The CIA says that China's targeting was made more accurate by Loral's unauthorized help. The Justice Department started a criminal investigation of Loral, and the State Department warned that Loral's actions were "criminal, likely to be indicted, knowing and unlawful."

One what? One lie?

GOOD JOB! You found yourself a left wing video that made claims and didn't prove jack shit. That is so you.

Made claims or simply presented actual video of quotes from Bush and his administration?

One what? One lie?

Made claims or simply presented actual video of quotes from Bush and his administration?

Hey why does harry Dresden think you are so wrong about everything? I had to defend you the other day. He doesn't like you saying all Republicans are greedy or evil. For a guy who claims not to belong to the GOP be sure does sound like one.

Newt asked his wife for a divorce when she was going through cancer.

A real family values type guy.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy - especially from Gennifer Flowers who claimed Bill liked to be blindfolded and tied up with silk scarves and called his wife 'Hilla the Hun'

· In recent weeks Hillary's campaign has found itself increasingly mired in the scandals of the past

· Paula Jones slammed Hillary saying she 'lied' about sexual scandals

· Linda Tripp told Daily Mail Online Hillary ruthlessly destroyed the credibility of the women who came forward during Bill's presidency

· Ron Kessler, who divulged Bill's affair with woman dubbed 'The Energizer' tells Daily Mail Online no doubt that more revelations will emerge

· Gennifer Flowers, who had a 12-year-affair with Clinton could be next

· Flowers has revealed Bill used to fantasize about having sex with his lover in a store window and have her use SEX TOYS on him

· Bill had a penchant for phone sex and sex-play that involved blindfolding and she tied him to her bedposts with silk scarves

By LAURA COLLINS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Read more: Hillary Clinton fears bimbo eruption especially from Gennifer Flowers Daily Mail Online

Sick Bill is proving to be a liability in "Hilla the Hun's" campaign. Can you imagine the liability he would be as First Man? There would deals for silencing being made all over the place! Hilla calls herself a "champion of women!" What an insult to women she is!

And in this article, 'Hillary's camp' is represented by a pair of smut authors. Not anyone from Hillary's camp.

Bu

Bush is like bin ladin. Hidden away in a compound somewhere in crawford tx. Maybe one day Iraqi commandos will swoop in and take out their enemy #1 on their deck of playing cards. Bush lied us into Iraq ask any foreigner or half of America. Only you're in denial. Even the English are reluctant to take our word for anything.

who cares about this stuff? old news. Hilary is a criminal, classified documents on her personal server, she should be locked up
The war on women crowd should care eh

Obviously they care about Hillary, i wish you people would get off this trivial stuff. In the big picture it's useless
You obviously don't pay attention to my posts. Shove your "you people" bullshit where the sun don't shine

Forum List

Back