Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

Seriously?

Does the extremist rightwing have any clue how desperate they are sounding to be recycling this old garbage?

Here is a clue!

It didn't work on the electorate the first time you used it, nor the 2nd time, nor the 3rd time.

What makes the mental midgets on the extremist rightwing imagine that they will have a different outcome this time?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Talk about mental midgets, you don't seem to realize that there is a whole new flock of voters who were 10 in 2008 that have never heard this stuff. It won't effect old ideologues like you, but them...............

:lol:

Did it ever occur to old ideologues like you that younger voters don't care about that kind of nonsense at all?

Of course it didn't!

But the reality is that they are way more liberal thinking and so it won't have any impact at all amongst what is a marginal voting bloc anyway.
One thing you forget is that they were indoctrinated with the mindset that sexually assaulting women is wrong. So in a way the educational system looks like it will sink Hillary and Bill. It also doesn't help that the Clinton's are filthy rich. The young minds has also been taught to despise the rich, everyone is equal. If I was running against Hillary, I would wait till the last minute to show how much the Clinton foundation and the Clinton's gave to charity. She will be toast.

He lied about getting a blowjob. It had nothing to do with being president. It had to do with a willing young girl and a stiffie happening at the same time. It did hurt the republicans.

He committed perjury which has everything to do with being president, he swore to insure the laws were faithfully executed, not violate them. Only real retards would say anything different.

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB. If he lied about giving one that might mean something, but he didn't/ HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB.......BIG DEAL.

Just proves the attempted cover up can be worse that he original offense. He could have just taken his lumps like a man, but no, he lied under oath.

Just proves the GOP loves nothing more than a good witch hunt. I might add that that was the point where Gingrich and Tom Delay convinced the GOP to throw away any integrity they might have had for political purposes. Sadly, that's still the way it is.

Nobody in the GOP forced him to commit perjury, a felony, an impeachable offense. Your spin has no bearing on the facts.
If you ask any man who thinks you can't prove it did you cheat on your wife he's gonna say no.

Did you see how much the Clinton's are worth? People pay a lot of money to hear him talk. No ones paying Gw bush shit for those paintings.

Talk about mental midgets, you don't seem to realize that there is a whole new flock of voters who were 10 in 2008 that have never heard this stuff. It won't effect old ideologues like you, but them...............

So that's your plan? Roll out all the old discredited stuff in hopes that some are too young to know it has all been discredited? You are a bunch of lying idiots, you know that?

Oh right, Flowers, Lewinsky and the others never existed and the hildabeast never ever attacked them, billy boy never committed perjury and was never impeached. More revisionist history from the brain dead zombies. OOPS, except they're all proven facts.

Billy Boy's impeachment hurt the GOP more than it hurt him

Doesn't make it or what the hildabeast tried to do to cover for him any less real.

Everything that happened was real, including the exposure of the GOP principals of doing the exact same thing they accused Clinton of. All in all, the GOP came off as a bunch of petty crooks who would lie about anything for political purposes. That part is still true, but you don't think you can dredge up old accusations without the entire story being completely reviewed do you? It will turn out exactly as it did the first time. It will hurt the GOP much more than it will help them.
Lol, has obama told the truth yet?

He committed perjury which has everything to do with being president, he swore to insure the laws were faithfully executed, not violate them. Only real retards would say anything different.

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB. If he lied about giving one that might mean something, but he didn't/ HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB.......BIG DEAL.

Just proves the attempted cover up can be worse that he original offense. He could have just taken his lumps like a man, but no, he lied under oath.

Just proves the GOP loves nothing more than a good witch hunt. I might add that that was the point where Gingrich and Tom Delay convinced the GOP to throw away any integrity they might have had for political purposes. Sadly, that's still the way it is.

Nobody in the GOP forced him to commit perjury, a felony, an impeachable offense. Your spin has no bearing on the facts.

Never said they forced him. I just said it was an unethical investigation carried out by politically motivated scum.
Like pedophiles Dennis hastert and mark Foley and Bob Barr. Or Larry Craig the toe tapper. And Tom delay the felon.

Why did you lie about it then? Did you lie under oath? Do you think there is a difference between lying about a blow job and lying under oath?

As for hurting me, it hurt no one I ever voted for. But even if I did, Clinton was clearly guilty of the other crimes and truth matters. He clearly witness tampered (Betty), obstructed justice and abused the power of his office using powers created to protect the United States to protect himself. And that didn't hurt the Republicans either, the Republicans lost because their candidates both times against Clinton blew chunks

He lied about getting a blowjob. It had nothing to do with being president. It had to do with a willing young girl and a stiffie happening at the same time. It did hurt the republicans.

You talking about anyone throwing their integrity away being partisan is really funny

Seriously?

Does the extremist rightwing have any clue how desperate they are sounding to be recycling this old garbage?

Here is a clue!

It didn't work on the electorate the first time you used it, nor the 2nd time, nor the 3rd time.

What makes the mental midgets on the extremist rightwing imagine that they will have a different outcome this time?

Did it ever occur to old ideologues like you that younger voters don't care about that kind of nonsense at all?

Of course it didn't!

But the reality is that they are way more liberal thinking and so it won't have any impact at all amongst what is a marginal voting bloc anyway.
One thing you forget is that they were indoctrinated with the mindset that sexually assaulting women is wrong. So in a way the educational system looks like it will sink Hillary and Bill. It also doesn't help that the Clinton's are filthy rich. The young minds has also been taught to despise the rich, everyone is equal. If I was running against Hillary, I would wait till the last minute to show how much the Clinton foundation and the Clinton's gave to charity. She will be toast.

Onus is on the Clinton haters to make their case that Bill sexually assaulted anyone and that it wasn't consensual.

So far you have failed to make that case each and every single time you have tried.

What makes you believe it is going to suddenly be different now?

It's cumulative? You have been attacking her for decades, and other than a few temporary minor scratches, you can't hurt her. When it comes to the Clintons, the GOP should change their name to Captain Ahab.

Right, that's why she's at a -20 on honesty polls.

And she is polling at more than 4 times the highest GOP hopeful. Hillary might not be the Democratic nominee, but if she is, the right can't stop her. If she kicks your ass that bad, imagine how much someone better could kick your ass.
There is like 3 democrats running, compared to 17 republicans? Of course she will be in the lead. Wait till the republican field narrows down.

We should call care. In the past, Hillary stood by her man as he had affair after affair duping women in being his woman for a night, a week or years on end. Hillary tried to destroy these women when the honest thing to do is divorce the shit.

But nothing comes between Hilla and $$$. She will discredit the women and young girls and make deals with anyone at the expense, possible of the US to keep Bill's adventures secret. We don't need that.
only thing this crap does is garner sympathy for Hillary. We don't need it. People don't like and trust her as it is

Good. At least one right winger realizes all their silly lies and accusations hurt them more than they do their target.

I prefer to focus on her criminal behavior.. she should be indited and may well be:thup:

Why did you lie about it then? Did you lie under oath? Do you think there is a difference between lying about a blow job and lying under oath?

As for hurting me, it hurt no one I ever voted for. But even if I did, Clinton was clearly guilty of the other crimes and truth matters. He clearly witness tampered (Betty), obstructed justice and abused the power of his office using powers created to protect the United States to protect himself. And that didn't hurt the Republicans either, the Republicans lost because their candidates both times against Clinton blew chunks

So that makes perjury OK?

And clearly getting a blow job from a subordinate, particularly in the office, is a conflict of interest on multiple fronts. Both for the potential of her getting favors and from the perspective of protecting women from sexual harassment. So seriously, getting a blow job from an intern in the office, a 50 year old man and a 20 year old woman, that doesn't concern you? Then lying about it under oath? All you can say is you lie about blow jobs too? Though you can't specify who you lie to or why you need to lie

I said I did lie about it. Now, so many years later, I would never lie about getting one. I brag about it.

Liberals like to just ignore the points that are blowing holes in your hull, don't you?

Did you lie about the blow job under oath?

Did you get the blow job from a subordinate at work in your office? A subordinate you clearly had the power to give benefits to or harm if she didn't give you a blow job? Not that it was a she necessarily, don't want to assume orientation.

If the answer to those questions is no, do you see the difference?

You're grabbing at straws there bubba. You didn't care that Newt was doing the same thing.

So Newt, who was driven out of his post for ethics by Republicans, proves that it's OK for you to blindly defend Clinton and hold him accountable for nothing. Not following your logic there, Opie

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy - especially from Gennifer Flowers who claimed Bill liked to be blindfolded and tied up with silk scarves and called his wife 'Hilla the Hun'

· In recent weeks Hillary's campaign has found itself increasingly mired in the scandals of the past

· Paula Jones slammed Hillary saying she 'lied' about sexual scandals

· Linda Tripp told Daily Mail Online Hillary ruthlessly destroyed the credibility of the women who came forward during Bill's presidency

· Ron Kessler, who divulged Bill's affair with woman dubbed 'The Energizer' tells Daily Mail Online no doubt that more revelations will emerge

· Gennifer Flowers, who had a 12-year-affair with Clinton could be next

· Flowers has revealed Bill used to fantasize about having sex with his lover in a store window and have her use SEX TOYS on him

· Bill had a penchant for phone sex and sex-play that involved blindfolding and she tied him to her bedposts with silk scarves

By LAURA COLLINS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Read more: Hillary Clinton fears bimbo eruption especially from Gennifer Flowers Daily Mail Online

Sick Bill is proving to be a liability in "Hilla the Hun's" campaign. Can you imagine the liability he would be as First Man? There would deals for silencing being made all over the place! Hilla calls herself a "champion of women!" What an insult to women she is!

sorry Ringel05

We should call care. In the past, Hillary stood by her man as he had affair after affair duping women in being his woman for a night, a week or years on end. Hillary tried to destroy these women when the honest thing to do is divorce the shit.

But nothing comes between Hilla and $$$. She will discredit the women and young girls and make deals with anyone at the expense, possible of the US to keep Bill's adventures secret. We don't need that.
only thing this crap does is garner sympathy for Hillary. We don't need it. People don't like and trust her as it is

Good. At least one right winger realizes all their silly lies and accusations hurt them more than they do their target.

I prefer to focus on her criminal behavior.. she should be indited and may well be:thup:

I agree on your point that should be the focus, but I seriously doubt she will be indicted, I would be shocked

Seriously?

Here is a clue!

Of course it didn't!

Onus is on the Clinton haters to make their case that Bill sexually assaulted anyone and that it wasn't consensual.

So far you have failed to make that case each and every single time you have tried.

The environment is different today than it was in the 90's. Hillary will not be able to just shut them up now. Most the statue of limitations has probably made the irrelevant. I do have to hand it to you. I see you can care less about women being sexually assaulted, as long there is a d beside their name.

:wtf:

That has zero to do with my point. It was about Hillary, not Obama. How did you possibly read it as about Obama? Wow, amazing

Oh, I don't know. Could be the last paragraph of your post

"You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all"

I didn't say I didn't mention Obama, I said the point wasn't about Obama. You read that and you think it's about Obama, not Hillary. In a discussion about Hillary. I don't know what to tell you, but wow, you are not a bright guy

Then make your point about how Obama beating Hillary in a primary almost 8 years ago means anything now. You brought it up.

I'm just laughing at you right now. How can you possibly not get that point, and I've already explained it multiple times.

Obama was a nobody, the Democrats wanted anyone but Hillary and took a nobody who had never done or accomplished anything to do it. She's an unpleasant person and gave them the heebie jeebies. Exactly why do you think it's going to be different next June?

Oh I get the point. You are trying to find some way to disparage Hillary, but everything you try is silly crap.

Maybe you can get someone you know to explain the post to you. Pick anyone you know who's smarter than you, which is probably anyone you know

Seriously?

Here is a clue!

Of course it didn't!

Just like we can't prove Gw bush forced a woman to get an illegal abortion or lied us into Iraq.

He lied under oath regarding a blow job from a subordinate while he was in a clear position to give her illegal benefits and clearly had the ability to coerce the sex thereby sexually harassing her. If a Republican were in that situation, you would be screaming bloody murder, and you'd be right

You mean like Newt was doing the entire time he was leading the attack on Clinton?

First of all, no idea what you're talking about. But more importantly, even if it were true, how is that a defense for Clinton?

BTW, it wasn't Newt who drove it, it was Bob Barr. How old are you?

Bob Barr was only one right winger who pushed the witch hunt. Gingrich was Speaker of the House. The House demanded the silly investigation

Witch hunt? Clinton did it, how can that be a "witch hunt?" There weren't actually witches, Holmes. That's where the term comes from. Google is your friend, you should use it to learn things you don't know. Like what a witch hunt is and about Bob Barr's role in the Clinton impeachment.

What "lies" did Republicans tell?

Seriously?

Here is a clue!

Of course it didn't!

The environment is different today than it was in the 90's. Hillary will not be able to just shut them up now. Most the statue of limitations has probably made the irrelevant. I do have to hand it to you. I see you can care less about women being sexually assaulted, as long there is a d beside their name.

The statute of limitations on Bill Cosby doesn't seem to be stopping them from coming forward.

So explain why the same thing isn't happening with Bill Clinton?

Could it be because it was all 100% consensual like it was with Monica Lewinsky?

You don't have anything but your hatred for the Clintons to keep your warm at night, do you?

Of course it didn't!

The statute of limitations on Bill Cosby doesn't seem to be stopping them from coming forward.

Could it be because it was all 100% consensual like it was with Monica Lewinsky?

You don't have anything but your hatred for the Clintons to keep your warm at night, do you?

Women did come out and the media destroyed them. You have a short memory.

Of course it didn't!

Women did come out and the media destroyed them. You have a short memory.

BZZZT Wrong!

The GOP bribed Paula Jones to "come out" but her story didn't hold up under scrutiny.

The allegations against Cosby got the same level of scrutiny and proved to be true.

Therein lies the difference.

Forum List

Back