Hillary Clinton wants to bomb Syria

If that is what she wants hell lets do it. Load her in an old B-52 and take her to about 2000 feet and drop her. The impact is bound to kill someone.

Hillary wants the US to bomb Syria. She has about 1/8 of the information that the president has but she thinks she knows better.... Will someone please tell this old bitch to give it up already? Every time she opens her pie hole she embarrasses herself. If anyone's cell phone needs to be taken away it's hers.

Hillary Clinton: US should 'take out' Assad's air fields - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton is the former Security of State and has '1/8th of the information of the President?'

Please justify your statement.

I know you're hurting. You'll heal, in time :itsok:
Are you serious? we are having a pro Trump BBQ on Sunday. I have the Brisket slow cooking as we speak. Just think of it old dude, a house full of Trump voters eating beef and drinking good wine. I haven't stopped smiling since November 8th chump, how about you?

Whoops what? Whoops Trump takes advice from Hillary? Is that what you're whoopsing about?

While Trump was schmoozing the leader of China, ( probably bragging about his election, size of the crowd at his inauguration; etc) Clinton was ahead of the 8-ball and suggested the strategy that the Trumpster was eventually persuaded to use by the military. How embarrassing for Trump.

Forum List

Back