Russia and Syria

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
If trump was elected by Putin then why is the current talk about Syria that trump is going to take out Assad?

Because he´s a puppet. You cannot change the system. The true election fraud is the election itself. Trump should resign, there is no point in his presidency anymore.

Vladimir Putin would be surprised if Donald Trump ordered U.S. military to strike at Assad's regime. Putin supported Trump because he believed that "America First" was a signal that the Russians had a green light in the Middle East as well as Ukraine and Europe.

If trump was elected by Putin then why is the current talk about Syria that trump is going to take out Assad?
Becuase no matter what the left tries to push he wasn't elected by Putin or anyone else.

This does not mean I am jumping on the bandwagon for intervening just yet.

I will support whatever Trump decides to do about Assad. Assad does have a nice looking wife.

Trump is not going to take out Assad.
I hope not.
Just what we need is another vacancy in a Muslim country that radicals can take over.
Or another alternative is after Asaad is taken out that it regresses into civil w/o chemical weapons for the next 20 years.

50 Tomahawk missiles launched into Syria from two U.S. battleships in the Mediterranean. Putin has some thinking to do.

Because he´s a puppet. You cannot change the system. The true election fraud is the election itself. Trump should resign, there is no point in his presidency anymore.
How does Hillary's "no fly zone" after negotiations with Russia sound to you now huh Bleip? :rofl:

eevl.gif

Forum List

Back