Hillary Clinton wants to bomb Syria

Whoops what? Whoops Trump takes advice from Hillary? Is that what you're whoopsing about?

While Trump was schmoozing the leader of China, Clinton was ahead of the 8-ball and suggested the strategy that the Trumpster was eventually persuaded to use by the military. How embarrassing for Trump.

Agreed. Fucking stupid of Hillary to weigh in like that though.

Whoops what? Whoops Trump takes advice from Hillary? Is that what you're whoopsing about?

While Trump was schmoozing the leader of China, Clinton was ahead of the 8-ball and suggested the strategy that the Trumpster was eventually persuaded to use by the military. How embarrassing for Trump.

But it's been fun rubbing this in Trumpsters face. I didn't vote for her but that doesn't mean I can't be evil.

Hillary wants the US to bomb Syria. She has about 1/8 of the information that the president has but she thinks she knows better.... Will someone please tell this old bitch to give it up already? Every time she opens her pie hole she embarrasses herself. If anyone's cell phone needs to be taken away it's hers.

Hillary Clinton: US should 'take out' Assad's air fields - CNNPolitics.com
This is the most epic thread fail in the history of USMB Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics.com

But it's been fun rubbing this in Trumpsters face. I didn't vote for her but that doesn't mean I can't be evil.
I hope you spared yourself the evil of voting for Trump.

I think Hillary and McCain should have kept their military advice to Trump private and I hope now they publicly offer their support to the president for his action.

Hillary wants the US to bomb Syria. She has about 1/8 of the information that the president has but she thinks she knows better.... Will someone please tell this old bitch to give it up already? Every time she opens her pie hole she embarrasses herself. If anyone's cell phone needs to be taken away it's hers.

This is the most epic thread fail in the history of USMB Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics.com
Really? Why? She has a big mouth and hasn't been elected to dog catcher. Shut her up then lock her up!!!!!!

She knows a lot more than the Ass Clown you've installed in the Oval office. For Christ Sake she was Secretary of State for 4 years, and was very accustomed to dealing with Assad, Kim Jun Un and all the other problem dictators in the world.

Now Trump--is stating he may take military action against Syria after campaigning against Hillary Clinton calling for a now fly zone---LOL

In fact TRUMP just launched 50--60 tomahawk missles toward Syrian government institutions. Now let's see what RUSSIA, his best friend does.
Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics.com

She knows a lot more than the Ass Clown you've installed in the Oval office. For Christ Sake she was Secretary of State for 4 years, and was very accustomed to dealing with Assad, Kim Jun Un and all the other problem dictators in the world.

Now Trump--is stating he may take military action against Syria after campaigning against Hillary Clinton calling for a now fly zone---LOL

In fact TRUMP just launched 50--60 tomahawk missles toward Syrian government institutions. Now let's see what RUSSIA, his best friend does.
Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics.com
She knows about servers and national security and resets with Russia and a murderous thing called the Arab spring. Go read some history.

This is what it looks like to clean up a failed Obama presidency.

Forum List

Back