Hillary Clinton verbally raped the women who accused her husband

:lol:

What the fuck is "verbal rape"?

I think it's verbal assault, I could be wrong though.

Perhaps this is a language barrier thing, but no - those aren't the same things.

Rape has a very specific meaning.
Humiliating a woman who has already been raped, and holding her up to public ridicule, what do you call it?
You mean like those girls in Alabama? Or perhaps this? The 9 Most Horribly Insensitive Republican Rape Comments

Anyone regardless of politics who belittle rape and/or rape victims is a POS. Rape is not something to be joked about or belittled. Period.

:lol:

What the fuck is "verbal rape"?

I think it's verbal assault, I could be wrong though.

Perhaps this is a language barrier thing, but no - those aren't the same things.

Rape has a very specific meaning.
Humiliating a woman who has already been raped, and holding her up to public ridicule, what do you call it?
You mean like those girls in Alabama? Or perhaps this? The 9 Most Horribly Insensitive Republican Rape Comments

Anyone regardless of politics who belittle rape and/or rape victims is a POS. Rape is not something to be joked about or belittled. Period.
Might want to address that to the OP.

It was no secret that Hilary used state and later federal officials in her "bimbo eruption squad" to intimidate and threaten victims of her husband's sexual abuses. Could you imagine any other administration except the Clinton's getting away with a public statement from a political activist that started "if you dragged a $20 through a trailer park" in defense of the president? The Bill and Hillary administration got away with it because they were affiliated with the Hollywood sexual abusers and defended by media sexual abusers.

So long as the Democrats defend the Clintons, they have no right to preach about anyone else.

So long as the Democrats defend the Clintons, they have no right to preach about anyone else.
Molester Moore is so much better.....as is "Grab 'em by the Pussy" trump.

How are they better? They have an (R) after their name. That's pretty much it.
I have not defended Moore and Trump. In fact, I have said let the women come forward.

However, you HAVE defended the Clintons.

Why?

Forum List

Back