Hillary Clinton to do first national TV interview with CNN

Hillary Clinton s 1st national TV interview CNN - CNNPolitics.com
Finally Clinton decides to give her first nationally televised interview since she announced her presidential run. I'm sure she will screw it up. She will probably won't be asked about those email end Benghazi scandals but I don't think she will say something new. Her ratings are falling fast and I can't even imagine what she must say to regain credibility.
CNN? I suspect she doesn't have much to worry about.

Brianna Keilar will be interviewing her, this is supposedly a photo of Brianna at a Clinton aide's wedding, second from right:

CH_JKLIWoAA7d2i.jpg:large

We'll see, I guess.

Last edited:
i hope the teleprompter crashes to the floor while hillary is trying to read from it, or she reads the wrong answers and makes a total jackass of herself.
LOL I'm sure that's what will happen. She always makes a jackass of herself. Another evidence that women should stay in kitchen instead of going into politics. Hillary is just a joke and all her supporters are definitely not the brightest people.
Hillary went senile years ago, thats one reason she cant take candid questions, all it takes is one dumb answer, and shes history.
Said the pot to the kettle.

She is ten times smarter now then you have ever been or ever will be.

Many people say hillary is smarter than a slimy slug.
She is ten times smarter now then you have ever been or ever will be. Everyday, she's ten times better than you are on your best day.

Forum List

Back