Hillary Clinton to do first national TV interview with CNN

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Hillary Clinton s 1st national TV interview CNN - CNNPolitics.com
Finally Clinton decides to give her first nationally televised interview since she announced her presidential run. I'm sure she will screw it up. She will probably won't be asked about those email end Benghazi scandals but I don't think she will say something new. Her ratings are falling fast and I can't even imagine what she must say to regain credibility.

11252855_511129679038806_2342170148451149046_n.jpg

i hope the teleprompter crashes to the floor while hillary is trying to read from it, or she reads the wrong answers and makes a total jackass of herself.

i hope the teleprompter crashes to the floor while hillary is trying to read from it, or she reads the wrong answers and makes a total jackass of herself.
LOL I'm sure that's what will happen. She always makes a jackass of herself. Another evidence that women should stay in kitchen instead of going into politics. Hillary is just a joke and all her supporters are definitely not the brightest people.

LOL I'm sure that's what will happen. She always makes a jackass of herself. Another evidence that women should stay in kitchen instead of going into politics. Hillary is just a joke and all her supporters are definitely not the brightest people.
Hillary went senile years ago, thats one reason she cant take candid questions, all it takes is one dumb answer, and shes history.

^^ Why women won't vote GOP.

Scandals? LOL

You mean the non-issue Faux News phoney lies told over and over like Ben Gassy and something about email? LOL

Cons, this crap, like Trump's crap, only resonates with the Faux koolaid drinkers. A lot like burning crosses only resonates with the KKK. Figure it out.

But you kids need your sippy cups so sip away.

Hillary Clinton s 1st national TV interview CNN - CNNPolitics.com
Finally Clinton decides to give her first nationally televised interview since she announced her presidential run. I'm sure she will screw it up. She will probably won't be asked about those email end Benghazi scandals but I don't think she will say something new. Her ratings are falling fast and I can't even imagine what she must say to regain credibility.
You keep harping and harping on the made-up scandal about Benghazi, and you keep harping and harping on her looks, all you will do is alienate millions of voters. But, then again, that's what the GOP does best.

Hillary went senile years ago, thats one reason she cant take candid questions, all it takes is one dumb answer, and shes history.
Said the pot to the kettle.

She is ten times smarter now then you have ever been or ever will be.

LOL I'm sure that's what will happen. She always makes a jackass of herself. Another evidence that women should stay in kitchen instead of going into politics. Hillary is just a joke and all her supporters are definitely not the brightest people.[/QUOTE]

Quintessential irony.

will they ask her if she feels responsible for the murdered woman in san francisco.

Said the pot to the kettle.

She is ten times smarter now then you have ever been or ever will be.

Many people say hillary is smarter than a slimy slug.

Forum List

Back