Hillary Clinton..."The People's Champion"!

And the reason you try to MAKE it a "Black" thing...is that you don't have a credible response OTHER than to play the "race card". :eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

What I find laughable, Joey...is how "horrified" you profess to be because Reagan managed to put us 1.5 Trillion in debt over EIGHT YEARS...but you consider the 6.5 Trillion that Barry indebted us to in just FOUR YEARS no big deal!

Again, Reagan put us THREE TRILLION in debt if you include the Bush years. More importantly, he probably owns all the debt because he made it politically easier to borrow than to tax or control spending. Once a bad precedent has been set, it's hard to fix.

SInce Barry couldn't cancel BUsh's tax giveaways or end his wars right away.... how is that debt his fault, exactly?

Just remember, debts are bad when the Black Guy does it.

What I find laughable, Joey...is how "horrified" you profess to be because Reagan managed to put us 1.5 Trillion in debt over EIGHT YEARS...but you consider the 6.5 Trillion that Barry indebted us to in just FOUR YEARS no big deal!

Again, Reagan put us THREE TRILLION in debt if you include the Bush years. More importantly, he probably owns all the debt because he made it politically easier to borrow than to tax or control spending. Once a bad precedent has been set, it's hard to fix.

SInce Barry couldn't cancel BUsh's tax giveaways or end his wars right away.... how is that debt his fault, exactly?

^ that

And the reason you try to MAKE it a "Black" thing...is that you don't have a credible response OTHER than to play the "race card"

I've given you credible responses. Y ou are just too subscribed to the Reagan Legend to deal with the reagan reality that he was a borrow and spend president.

How is that "reality"...when Barack Obama outspends Reagan by such a huge amount, Joey? You're not dealing with "reality"...you're attempting to SPIN reality with misleading statistics. Overall, Ronald Reagan was a net tax cutter but you want to paint him as a tax and spend President and that's a misrepresentation of what took place when Reagan was in office.

So now we're counting the H.W. Bush years as part of Reagan's? LOL You're getting desperate...aren't you, Joey!

I'll tell you what...I'll add the H.W. Bush years into Reagan's legacy if you're willing to add the ongoing costs of the ACA into Barry's! He's back loaded as many of the costs for THAT boondoggle as he could to take place after he's gone from office.

One of the bigger comedy routines we're going to be treated to is Hillary Clinton campaigning as the champion of the poor when she and her hubby have become millionaires by accepting payola from wealthy donors in return for political favors. The same people who brought us the "Marc Rich" pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton administration now want you to believe that they're going to fight for you against the rich.

Hillary is guaranteed 32% of the vote no matter what. Sexual harassment, probable rape, compulsive lying, doubling the national debt, bankrupting homeowners, accepting bribes foreign and domestic etc. etc. etc doesn't stop that 32% from voting Democratic Party.

Hillary didn't sexually harrass anyone, hasn't raped anyone, didn't double the national debt, didn't bankrupt homeowners, didn't accept bribes.

Hell, if you're going to just randomly make shit up, why not blame her for the Lincoln assassination?

It's gonna be hard work figuring out what to blame Hillary for. They have blamed Obama for just about everything imaginable. It should be fun watching the RWers sort out what is left to blame on Mrs Clinton.

How is that "reality"...when Barack Obama outspends Reagan by such a huge amount, Joey? You're not dealing with "reality"...you're attempting to SPIN reality with misleading statistics. Overall, Ronald Reagan was a net tax cutter but you want to paint him as a tax and spend President and that's a misrepresentation of what took place when Reagan was in office.

No, Reagan was a Tax, Spend and BORROW president. He basically spent like a sailor on shore leave. and then when he sobered up, he raised taxes that still couldn't cover the amount he was spending.

Meanwhile, Obama came in with Bush already running Trillion Dollar Deficits between his war and his tax cuts and of course, the recession he caused. And instead of doing what we've done to get out of every other recession in history - spend to prime the pump - we cut back on spending and reduced the number of government employees. Here's the thing. The number of private sector workers is almost back to where it was pre-recession. The number of government workers has declined.

Hillary Clinton..."The People's Champion"!

Typical RWer mistake believing that America needs someone in the White House that represents the dumbest yokels and hillbillies in our nation.

Remember how stupid Bush was? How about the republican Clown Car full of the most inept candidates they could scrape together in the last two presidential election runs? Sleepy, Dopey, Sneezy..etc..

I don't want a "man of the people" as CIC. Most Americans are idiots..many watch FOX, listen to Rush and lap that crap up like mothers milk.

We don't need someone you would be comfortable sitting at a bar having a beer with. That myth was busted with the dry drunk. No thank you. It was made excruciatingly clear. Stupid doesn't work in the White House.

And the reason you try to MAKE it a "Black" thing...is that you don't have a credible response OTHER than to play the "race card"

I've given you credible responses. Y ou are just too subscribed to the Reagan Legend to deal with the reagan reality that he was a borrow and spend president.

Joe believes:
1) Any economic weakness currently is due to Republicans.
2) Republicans are the party of Wall St and Big Business
3) People either screw over others or they get screwed
4) He has no responsibility for anything that happened to him
Joe is a sad bitter man who fails to diagnose the problem, thus cannot see the solution. The worst part is people like him make up most of the Democratic base.

One of the bigger comedy routines we're going to be treated to is Hillary Clinton campaigning as the champion of the poor when she and her hubby have become millionaires by accepting payola from wealthy donors in return for political favors. The same people who brought us the "Marc Rich" pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton administration now want you to believe that they're going to fight for you against the rich.

Hillary is guaranteed 32% of the vote no matter what. Sexual harassment, probable rape, compulsive lying, doubling the national debt, bankrupting homeowners, accepting bribes foreign and domestic etc. etc. etc doesn't stop that 32% from voting Democratic Party.

Hillary didn't sexually harrass anyone, hasn't raped anyone, didn't double the national debt, didn't bankrupt homeowners, didn't accept bribes.

Hell, if you're going to just randomly make shit up, why not blame her for the Lincoln assassination?

It's gonna be hard work figuring out what to blame Hillary for. They have blamed Obama for just about everything imaginable. It should be fun watching the RWers sort out what is left to blame on Mrs Clinton.

I'm sorry, Huggy but I don't think Hillary gets in. She's losing the moderate vote she needs to win. She's not going to be seen as something "fresh" like Barack Obama...she's going to be seen as the penultimate Washington insider who's made millions from Wall Street power players and foreign governments trying to buy influence. She's also going to be viewed as someone who lies... A LOT!

No, Reagan was a Tax, Spend and BORROW president. He basically spent like a sailor on shore leave. and then when he sobered up, he raised taxes that still couldn't cover the amount he was spending.

Meanwhile, Obama came in with Bush already running Trillion Dollar Deficits between his war and his tax cuts and of course, the recession he caused. And instead of doing what we've done to get out of every other recession in history - spend to prime the pump - we cut back on spending and reduced the number of government employees. Here's the thing. The number of private sector workers is almost back to where it was pre-recession. The number of government workers has declined.

Did we reduce the number of Federal employees, Joey? Or did we reduce the number of government workers at the State and local level? Because THOSE government workers have to be paid for with balanced budgets...whereas at the Federal level...THOSE government workers can be paid by running up a bigger deficit!

So has Barry lowered the number of Federal employees?

See, once again you use misleading statistics to try and make Barry into something he's not...a cutter of government jobs. In the area that he controls...the number of Federal employees continued to go up even as millions of Americans in the Private Sector and in State and local governments lost their jobs.

I'm sorry, Huggy but I don't think Hillary gets in. She's losing the moderate vote she needs to win. She's not going to be seen as something "fresh" like Barack Obama...she's going to be seen as the penultimate Washington insider who's made millions from Wall Street power players and foreign governments trying to buy influence. She's also going to be viewed as someone who lies... A LOT!

Maybe not. Someone new may turn up that knocks America's socks off. If you mean she can't defeat the RWers that have announced you are dreaming in technicolor. They are all just wannabees. She will mop the floor with any one of those clowns. They will all just run around in circles screaming Benghazi with their hair on fire and Hillary won't have to say a damned thing. Nobody but the people that made up this huge "controvery" give a rat's ass. Hillary just has to look presidential and stand back and let the Huckleberries make fools of themselves on the national stage. She doesn't need to answer to anything they say because one doesn't have to debate insane people. Don't get me wrong. I do not support Mrs Clinton. But so far she is the only one announced that is capable of leading the nation. The rest are all ideologues and ass-clowns. It would be refreshing to see a qualified candidate step up. So far she's the only one with enough international and national experience to fill the job requirements.

It's the same game you Obama supporters use to give credit to Barry for an increase in domestic gas and oil production. On land that the Federal Government (and Barry) controlled...production of gas and oil went down. It was only on lands controlled by States and individuals that it went up. Yet you put that in his "plus" category.

It's the same game you Obama supporters use to give credit to Barry for an increase in domestic gas and oil production. On land that the Federal Government (and Barry) controlled...production of gas and oil went down. It was only on lands controlled by States and individuals that it went up. Yet you put that in his "plus" category.
Obama controls the price of gasoline when it's falling. Republicans control it when it's rising.

Maybe not. Someone new may turn up that knocks America's socks off. If you mean she can't defeat the RWers that have announced you are dreaming in technicolor. They are all just wannabees. She will mop the floor with any one of those clowns. They will all just run around in circles screaming Benghazi with their hair on fire and Hillary won't have to say a damned thing. Nobody but the people that made up this huge "controvery" give a rat's ass. Hillary just has to look presidential and stand back and let the Huckleberries make fools of themselves on the national stage. She doesn't need to answer to anything they say because one doesn't have to debate insane people. Don't get me wrong. I do not support Mrs Clinton. But so far she is the only one announced that is capable of leading the nation. The rest are all ideologues and ass-clowns. It would be refreshing to see a qualified candidate step up. So far she's the only one with enough international and national experience to fill the job requirements.

I hate to point out reality, Huggy but at the moment Hillary is ducking the press because she can't answer their questions. Do you think you can run a Presidential campaign running from the press? At some point she's got to give credible answers to uncomfortable questions. Between you and me..it's not a strength of hers! She tends to get shrill and distinctly unlikeable. The whole "do as I say...not as I do!" thing tends to piss people off.

It is a VERY long way till election day. Staring at the minutia in the polls will make you go blind! :lol: The RWers will say just about anything to get attention and some name recognition at this point. Hillary hasn't said ANYTHING against the Righty Tighty candidates and all they have been doing is attacking from day one. Since I don't support any of the announced candidates I feel I can look objectively on just who stands the best chance. I don't have to fill in spaces on any party's dance card. Hillary as it stands right now is BY FAR the strongest person in the running. None of the RWers even come close. If you listen to the RW media machinery you will hear that Hillary is this or that and she doesn't stand a chance. They are not promoting their own..just attacking Mrs Clinton. Why is that? It's because they don't have anyone yet that even measures up to the job let alone defeat Hillary. They cannot lift up their candidates in all seriousness so all they can do is snipe Clinton and nip at her ankles.

Forum List

Back