Hillary Clinton..."The People's Champion"!

Hillary is guaranteed 32% of the vote no matter what. Sexual harassment, probable rape, compulsive lying, doubling the national debt, bankrupting homeowners, accepting bribes foreign and domestic etc. etc. etc doesn't stop that 32% from voting Democratic Party.

Hillary didn't sexually harrass anyone, hasn't raped anyone, didn't double the national debt, didn't bankrupt homeowners, didn't accept bribes.

Hell, if you're going to just randomly make shit up, why not blame her for the Lincoln assassination?

It's gonna be hard work figuring out what to blame Hillary for. They have blamed Obama for just about everything imaginable. It should be fun watching the RWers sort out what is left to blame on Mrs Clinton.

I'm sorry, Huggy but I don't think Hillary gets in. She's losing the moderate vote she needs to win. She's not going to be seen as something "fresh" like Barack Obama...she's going to be seen as the penultimate Washington insider who's made millions from Wall Street power players and foreign governments trying to buy influence. She's also going to be viewed as someone who lies... A LOT!

Maybe not. Someone new may turn up that knocks America's socks off. If you mean she can't defeat the RWers that have announced you are dreaming in technicolor. They are all just wannabees. She will mop the floor with any one of those clowns. They will all just run around in circles screaming Benghazi with their hair on fire and Hillary won't have to say a damned thing. Nobody but the people that made up this huge "controvery" give a rat's ass. Hillary just has to look presidential and stand back and let the Huckleberries make fools of themselves on the national stage. She doesn't need to answer to anything they say because one doesn't have to debate insane people. Don't get me wrong. I do not support Mrs Clinton. But so far she is the only one announced that is capable of leading the nation. The rest are all ideologues and ass-clowns. It would be refreshing to see a qualified candidate step up. So far she's the only one with enough international and national experience to fill the job requirements.

I hate to point out reality, Huggy but at the moment Hillary is ducking the press because she can't answer their questions. Do you think you can run a Presidential campaign running from the press? At some point she's got to give credible answers to uncomfortable questions. Between you and me..it's not a strength of hers! She tends to get shrill and distinctly unlikeable. The whole "do as I say...not as I do!" thing tends to piss people off.

She doesn't need to answer their questions. The RWer candidates are inferior. They have no experience that qualifies them to ask her questions. It's a long ..long campaign. Her best move is to let the opposition appear the desperate asshats that they are. I say ignore them. You call it ducking..we'll see who has the smarter definition.

PS Many Americans definition of "reality" is what they hope it will be not what it in fact is. If you want to throw that word around be careful what you have to say is not just how you WANT to view the world.

Last edited:
It's the same game you Obama supporters use to give credit to Barry for an increase in domestic gas and oil production. On land that the Federal Government (and Barry) controlled...production of gas and oil went down. It was only on lands controlled by States and individuals that it went up. Yet you put that in his "plus" category.
Obama controls the price of gasoline when it's falling. Republicans control it when it's rising.

Right..and the Israelis are our "friends" in the Mid East. Remember the LIBERTY.

It's the same game you Obama supporters use to give credit to Barry for an increase in domestic gas and oil production. On land that the Federal Government (and Barry) controlled...production of gas and oil went down. It was only on lands controlled by States and individuals that it went up. Yet you put that in his "plus" category.
Obama controls the price of gasoline when it's falling. Republicans control it when it's rising.

Right..and the Israelis are our "friends" in the Mid East. Remember the LIBERTY.
It's the World Zionist Conspiracy. And Hillary is part of it!

Hillary didn't sexually harrass anyone, hasn't raped anyone, didn't double the national debt, didn't bankrupt homeowners, didn't accept bribes.

Hell, if you're going to just randomly make shit up, why not blame her for the Lincoln assassination?

It's gonna be hard work figuring out what to blame Hillary for. They have blamed Obama for just about everything imaginable. It should be fun watching the RWers sort out what is left to blame on Mrs Clinton.

I'm sorry, Huggy but I don't think Hillary gets in. She's losing the moderate vote she needs to win. She's not going to be seen as something "fresh" like Barack Obama...she's going to be seen as the penultimate Washington insider who's made millions from Wall Street power players and foreign governments trying to buy influence. She's also going to be viewed as someone who lies... A LOT!

Maybe not. Someone new may turn up that knocks America's socks off. If you mean she can't defeat the RWers that have announced you are dreaming in technicolor. They are all just wannabees. She will mop the floor with any one of those clowns. They will all just run around in circles screaming Benghazi with their hair on fire and Hillary won't have to say a damned thing. Nobody but the people that made up this huge "controvery" give a rat's ass. Hillary just has to look presidential and stand back and let the Huckleberries make fools of themselves on the national stage. She doesn't need to answer to anything they say because one doesn't have to debate insane people. Don't get me wrong. I do not support Mrs Clinton. But so far she is the only one announced that is capable of leading the nation. The rest are all ideologues and ass-clowns. It would be refreshing to see a qualified candidate step up. So far she's the only one with enough international and national experience to fill the job requirements.

I hate to point out reality, Huggy but at the moment Hillary is ducking the press because she can't answer their questions. Do you think you can run a Presidential campaign running from the press? At some point she's got to give credible answers to uncomfortable questions. Between you and me..it's not a strength of hers! She tends to get shrill and distinctly unlikeable. The whole "do as I say...not as I do!" thing tends to piss people off.

She doesn't need to answer their questions. The RWer candidates are inferior. They have no experience that qualifies them to ask her questions. It's a long ..long campaign. Her best move is to let the opposition appear the desperate asshats that they are. I say ignore them. You call it ducking..we'll see who has the smarter definition.

I've got news for you, Huggy...Hillary is going to get asked those questions by Democrats running against her in the primaries. How does she NOT answer?

What does Israel have to do with Barry claiming increased oil and natural gas production as a "plus" for HIS administration? Divert much?

Part of it? Right now Hillary is bigger than Israel. Certainly more important. I doubt she even needs to bow down to the Israelis as is expected by all presidential candidates like it is a requirement or something. She will though. One thing for certain is that after getting elected she will throw the Israelis under the bus at the earliest opportunity. I get the feeling she is vindictive and holds a grudge. That little "thingy" between the Palestinians and the country of your true allegiance grates at her from when she was the Sec of State. If y'all had settled that stupid squabble under her watch she would be carrying the Israeli flag around but no.. You just had to make her look incapable and y'know I think it will bite you in the ass this time around being so small minded and everything like you are.

I've got news for you, Huggy...Hillary is going to get asked those questions by Democrats running against her in the primaries. How does she NOT answer?

When are these "primaries" again? I'll get back to you then. If I remember.

What does Israel have to do with Barry claiming increased oil and natural gas production as a "plus" for HIS administration? Divert much?

Who cares? Obama is just mailing it in at this point. I don't give a rat's ass what he says.

Part of it? Right now Hillary is bigger than Israel. Certainly more important. I doubt she even needs to bow down to the Israelis as is expected by all presidential candidates like it is a requirement or something. She will though. One thing for certain is that after getting elected she will throw the Israelis under the bus at the earliest opportunity. I get the feeling she is vindictive and holds a grudge. That little "thingy" between the Palestinians and the country of your true allegiance grates at her from when she was the Sec of State. If y'all had settled that stupid squabble under her watch she would be carrying the Israeli flag around but no.. You just had to make her look incapable and y'know I think it will bite you in the ass this time around being so small minded and everything like you are.
Hillary's son in law is Jewish. Her grandfather was Jewish. She goes around appealing to Jewish voters for campaign money. And you think she'll throw Israel under the bus?

Joe believes:
1) Any economic weakness currently is due to Republicans.
2) Republicans are the party of Wall St and Big Business
3) People either screw over others or they get screwed
4) He has no responsibility for anything that happened to him
Joe is a sad bitter man who fails to diagnose the problem, thus cannot see the solution. The worst part is people like him make up most of the Democratic base.

Hey, 2008 Recession. Bush did fuck up the economy.

I'd LOVE to have my life from 2000 back. So would most AMericans.

Hillary is guaranteed 32% of the vote no matter what. Sexual harassment, probable rape, compulsive lying, doubling the national debt, bankrupting homeowners, accepting bribes foreign and domestic etc. etc. etc doesn't stop that 32% from voting Democratic Party.

Hillary has to avoid as much exposure as possible because she's just not likable. She's irritating to listen to, obviously doesn't have a clue what the lives of normal people are like, and doesn't give a rat's patoot about them. So far, the main reason she thinks she should be elected is "But it's my TURN!!!". Add to that the fact that everything she has "accomplished" has been the result of a man she associated herself with, and there's really no good reason to vote for her.

i always get a kick out of obamabots

throwing out words like "brainwashed"

--LOL
yEAH, JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE BS REPEATED AD INFINITUM AND DON'T LISTEN TO ARGUMENT...LOL

This is so much more convincing because you used (almost) ALL CAPS!

yeah

--LOL

well put

--LOL
You RW hater dupes believe more stupid, hateful propaganda than any other voters in the modern world. DUH. The caps were a mistake duh.

--LOL
yEAH, JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE BS REPEATED AD INFINITUM AND DON'T LISTEN TO ARGUMENT...LOL

yeah

--LOL

well put

--LOL
You RW hater dupes believe more stupid, hateful propaganda than any other voters in the modern world. DUH. The caps were a mistake duh.

--LOL

sure it was an accident

--LOL

--LOL

Hillary is out for one person and thats her.

She could give shit one about the poor or anyone else.

She became a carpetbagger just so she could run for the Senate in NY where she didn't live.

Help the Poor?? Bullshit. Help Hillary is more like it.

The poor did pretty good when her Husband was president.

They had a pretty awful time when Jeb's brother and Dad were in.

That's really going to be the only thing that matters next year.
Hey, man. Dubya loves poor people. That's why he made so many of them!

Hillary is out for one person and thats her.

She could give shit one about the poor or anyone else.

She became a carpetbagger just so she could run for the Senate in NY where she didn't live.

Help the Poor?? Bullshit. Help Hillary is more like it.

The poor did pretty good when her Husband was president.

They had a pretty awful time when Jeb's brother and Dad were in.

That's really going to be the only thing that matters next year.
Hey, man. Dubya loves poor people. That's why he made so many of them!

--LOL

blame bush

that is why there are more poor people now

then when bush was in

--LOL

mrz051015dAPR20150508104615.jpg

--LOL

yeah

--LOL

well put

--LOL

--LOL

sure it was an accident

--LOL

--LOL

Yeah...yeah...it was an ACCIDENT....that's the TICKET!

News Flash: You don't have to be poor to be a champion of the poor.

Forum List

Back