12-Year-Old Boy: I'm 'Sick & Tired' of Sharpton Being the Voice of My Race

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
A 12-year-old slammed Rev. Al Sharpton for “doing nothing but spur hatred” in the black community.
In a video posted to YouTube, Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. called Sharpton a “phony” who is “only in this business to make money.”
His remarks below.

I agree with this boy...blacks need to wake up to the problems within the black community. They can't keep ignoring the reality that over 4,000 of their brothers and sisters every year are killed by other blacks.

They can't keep fooling themselves that the white man is their main problem.

Ironically this kid is trying to be the rightwing Sharpton. And starting at a very young age.

IOW, this is an all-male catfight between two media whores.

That little fucker is becoming quite the nutter hero.

I see a future on Fox News

Hey we got a black kid who hates black leaders

Obama
Sharpton

Can't wait for his next video on the wonders of Clarence Thomas

Next up for the new rightwing spokesman on racism

Why Martin Luther King hurt blacks

Wow didn't take long for the hate to flow from the tolerant left wing ass hats we have on this board,everyone of them chimed in like good little brown shirts they are.

Whether you agree with this kid or not, I find it encouraging that he is taking an interest in civics and the future of our nation.

A 12-year-old slammed Rev. Al Sharpton for “doing nothing but spur hatred” in the black community.
In a video posted to YouTube, Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. called Sharpton a “phony” who is “only in this business to make money.”
His remarks below.

Well, I'm a big believer in the glimmer of hope... it's the opposite of 'smoke/fire'.

Forum List

Back