Hillary Clinton..."The People's Champion"!

So Democrats agree to a 3 to 1...spending cuts to tax increases...deal. Reagan lives up to his end of the bargain by signing the tax increases that Democrats wanted...and Tip O'Neal and the Democrats renege on their part of the deal...but you STILL want to blame Reagan for what was spent? Reagan's mistake was trusting House liberals to do what they said they would do.

Absolutely. It's about time someone actually held Reagan accountable for things he did as president instead of praising him for things that just happened after he left (like the Cold War ending.)

So Democrats agree to a 3 to 1...spending cuts to tax increases...deal. Reagan lives up to his end of the bargain by signing the tax increases that Democrats wanted...and Tip O'Neal and the Democrats renege on their part of the deal...but you STILL want to blame Reagan for what was spent? Reagan's mistake was trusting House liberals to do what they said they would do.

Absolutely. It's about time someone actually held Reagan accountable for things he did as president instead of praising him for things that just happened after he left (like the Cold War ending.)

So Reagan is "accountable" even though he kept his end of the bargain while Tip O'Neal and the Democrats did not? Interesting take on accountability...

Hillary and Bill agree that there are too many people in prison.

Hillary and Bill agree that there are too many RICH people in jail! They also seem to believe that Presidential Pardons are another way to increase their own bank accounts.

Last edited:
So Reagan is "accountable" even though he kept his end of the bargain while Tip O'Neal and the Democrats did not? Interesting take on accountability...

Well, he wasn't "accountable". He didn't say, "Balancing the Budget is so important I'm going to cut SDI because the Scientists have already declared it will never work and it violates the ABM Treaty we already signed with the Soviets and a bunch of other good reasons."

Hillary and Bill agree that there are too many people in prison.

Hillary and Bill agree that there are too many RICH people in jail! They also seem to believe that Presidential Pardons are another way to increase their own bank accounts.

Uh, yeah. so, um, "Proof"?

Proof? The Marc Rich pardon is about as ironclad "proof" as you're ever going to get! Only a naive fool would see that as anything other than what it was...trading a pardon for a cash donation to the Clinton Foundation as they headed out the doors of the White House loaded down with all the rest of the stuff they stole.

Well, he wasn't "accountable". He didn't say, "Balancing the Budget is so important I'm going to cut SDI because the Scientists have already declared it will never work and it violates the ABM Treaty we already signed with the Soviets and a bunch of other good reasons."

So Reagan is to blame because HE didn't make the cuts that Tip O'Neal and the Democrats promised to make and then failed to make? Like I said before, Joey...you've got a strange notion of what "accountable" means.

Proof? The Marc Rich pardon is about as ironclad "proof" as you're ever going to get! Only a naive fool would see that as anything other than what it was...trading a pardon for a cash donation to the Clinton Foundation as they headed out the doors of the White House loaded down with all the rest of the stuff they stole.

Not really. first, he wasn't in prison. Secondly, as I demonstrated earlier, he got a pardon because the Zionist Overlords demanded it. (It will be nice when America is run by Americans again!) Third, his wife contributed to the Clinton Library, not the Clinton foundation. Fourth, the pardon was kind of meaningless, as he never came back to the United States and really had no intention to.

So what else you got?

So Reagan is to blame because HE didn't make the cuts that Tip O'Neal and the Democrats promised to make and then failed to make? Like I said before, Joey...you've got a strange notion of what "accountable" means.

He's the president. He's accountable.

The reality is, Reagan sat down with his advisors, who told him in no uncertain terms, "Supply Side is voodoo, and the ONLY way we get out of this recession is how we've gotten out of every other recession- by spending money."

Not really. first, he wasn't in prison. Secondly, as I demonstrated earlier, he got a pardon because the Zionist Overlords demanded it. (It will be nice when America is run by Americans again!) Third, his wife contributed to the Clinton Library, not the Clinton foundation. Fourth, the pardon was kind of meaningless, as he never came back to the United States and really had no intention to.

So what else you got?

He wasn't in prison because he fled the country to avoid GOING to prison, you buffoon!

And all you "demonstrated" earlier was your usual naivete when it comes to the Clintons.

Rich may have never intended to return to the United States, Joey but that doesn't mean that without a pardon he would have been safe moving around Europe. We have extradition treaties with many of the countries that Rich liked to hang out in. Until he bought his pardon from Slick Willie he would have always had to worry about getting picked up on his existing conviction.

He's the president. He's accountable.

The reality is, Reagan sat down with his advisors, who told him in no uncertain terms, "Supply Side is voodoo, and the ONLY way we get out of this recession is how we've gotten out of every other recession- by spending money."

The "reality" is that Reagan sat down with Tip O'Neal and worked out a deal...Reagan would agree to tax increases as long as the Democrats agreed to spending cuts. Reagan lived up to his end of the bargain...Tip O'Neal the Democrats welched on their part of the deal.

As for Reagan's view on Supply Side economics? He held fast to his convictions on that and he was proven right. That is what burns you tax and spend liberals, Joey! For all your attempts to blur what happened back then...Ronald Reagan's economic policies touched off one of the longest periods of REAL economic growth this country has ever seen...economic growth that Barry and his clueless gang of Progressives have failed miserably to provide.

He wasn't in prison because he fled the country to avoid GOING to prison, you buffoon!

And all you "demonstrated" earlier was your usual naivete when it comes to the Clintons.

No, I just don't give a fuck. I did well under Bill and I will probably do well under Hillary. Preventing the fuckup that is the Bush Crime Family from regaining power is the only goal here.

Simply put- how does this benefit JOE? No silly arguments about some sissy ambassador who ran into a burning room and choked to death. Has no effect on my life. Neither does some pardon that a rich guy got because the Jews demanded it.

Get back to me when you can tell me how your guy is going to benefit me more than Hillary will.

Rich may have never intended to return to the United States, Joey but that doesn't mean that without a pardon he would have been safe moving around Europe. We have extradition treaties with many of the countries that Rich liked to hang out in. Until he bought his pardon from Slick Willie he would have always had to worry about getting picked up on his existing conviction.

Yeah, when was the last time a rich fugitive was extradited back to the US, guy? How long have they been trying to get Roman Polanski back for the Jail-bait? Let's get real. If you aren't a poor axe-murderer, you aren't getting extradited.

do you really think that we didn't know where this guy was at every minute? We just didn't want to get into a legal pissing contest with the Zionists.

The "reality" is that Reagan sat down with Tip O'Neal and worked out a deal...Reagan would agree to tax increases as long as the Democrats agreed to spending cuts. Reagan lived up to his end of the bargain...Tip O'Neal the Democrats welched on their part of the deal.

with Reagan's full connivance. He could have vetoed that budget. Especially in 1981- 1986 when the GOP controlled the Senate. Come on, Republicans controlled 3 of the 4 levers of government in 1982.

The reason why he went along with the spending is because Keynsian economics works. Just don't get caught having a drink with it.

As for Reagan's view on Supply Side economics? He held fast to his convictions on that and he was proven right. That is what burns you tax and spend liberals, Joey! For all your attempts to blur what happened back then...Ronald Reagan's economic policies touched off one of the longest periods of REAL economic growth this country has ever seen...economic growth that Barry and his clueless gang of Progressives have failed miserably to provide.

Except Reagan did nothing of the sort. Besides the fact that the federal budget ballooned from 590 Billion in 1980 to 1.14 TRILLION in 1989. The debt increased from 900 Billion to 3 TRILLION. And he oversaw the biggest tax increases in US History up to that point.

And no, the only ones who experienced "Growth" under Ronnie Reagan were the wealthy. What he presided over was the biggest wealth redistribution in history.

No, I just don't give a fuck. I did well under Bill and I will probably do well under Hillary. Preventing the fuckup that is the Bush Crime Family from regaining power is the only goal here.

Simply put- how does this benefit JOE? No silly arguments about some sissy ambassador who ran into a burning room and choked to death. Has no effect on my life. Neither does some pardon that a rich guy got because the Jews demanded it.

Get back to me when you can tell me how your guy is going to benefit me more than Hillary will.

Yeah, when was the last time a rich fugitive was extradited back to the US, guy? How long have they been trying to get Roman Polanski back for the Jail-bait? Let's get real. If you aren't a poor axe-murderer, you aren't getting extradited.

do you really think that we didn't know where this guy was at every minute? We just didn't want to get into a legal pissing contest with the Zionists.

I almost hope that Hillary GETS elected, Joey...just so I can watch you scratch your head and wonder why you're not doing as good as you were back when Slick Willie was President! You can't seem to grasp the fact that it was the Dot Com Boom that had everyone doing good back then and not Bill Clinton's economic policies. Since there is no Dot Com Boom on the horizon then I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Hillary to deliver an economic resurgence.

I almost hope that Hillary GETS elected, Joey...just so I can watch you scratch your head and wonder why you're not doing as good as you were back when Slick Willie was President! You can't seem to grasp the fact that it was the Dot Com Boom that had everyone doing good back then and not Bill Clinton's economic policies. Since there is no Dot Com Boom on the horizon then I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Hillary to deliver an economic resurgence.

Yeah. It was the "dot com" boom. Not the fact that we avoided wars, practiced fiscal responsibility and invested in education and infrastructure in the Clinton Years. You guys keep telling yourselves that.

Republicans are never responsible for their recessions or wars, and Democrats are never responsible for the economic prosperity that happens on their watches.

to hear you tell it, it doesn't matter who wins.

Yeah. It was the "dot com" boom. Not the fact that we avoided wars, practiced fiscal responsibility and invested in education and infrastructure in the Clinton Years. You guys keep telling yourselves that.

Republicans are never responsible for their recessions or wars, and Democrats are never responsible for the economic prosperity that happens on their watches.

to hear you tell it, it doesn't matter who wins.

Do you want to pretend that the Dot Com Boom didn't happen? Because if you expect the same economic outcome to happen now, simply because someone named Clinton is sitting in the Oval Office you're one of two things, Joey...either REALLY ignorant or REALLY naive! The Dot Com Boom brought in HUGE amounts of tax revenues. That won't be happening now. That's reality. It's like pretending that if we bring back the tax rates we had under Ike we'll have the same economic outcomes as they had back in the 1950's even though the rest of the world's infrastructure isn't in tatters following a World War that left us as the only remaining Super Power. I hear that whimsical notion from you liberals as well and it always amuses.

Do you want to pretend that the Dot Com Boom didn't happen?

Did it happen? Yeah. Did an industry that probably only created a few billion in real value have an effect on a 14 Trillion dollar economy? Nope, not that much.

Because if you expect the same economic outcome to happen now, simply because someone named Clinton is sitting in the Oval Office you're one of two things, Joey...either REALLY ignorant or REALLY naive! The Dot Com Boom brought in HUGE amounts of tax revenues.

Well, no, it really didn't. Everyone I knew had good jobs that paid well during the Clinton years. My own salary nearly doubled. Few people I knew had jobs in Tech. The best that can be said about the Dot Com it was the canary in a coal mine. But Bush was the one who said, "Let's keep digging, and hey, let's knock out those supports over dere... WEEE-Haaaaa!!!!"

It's like pretending that if we bring back the tax rates we had under Ike we'll have the same economic outcomes as they had back in the 1950's even though the rest of the world's infrastructure isn't in tatters following a World War that left us as the only remaining Super Power.

Except that great economy continued throughout the sixties and into the seventies when everyone else rebuilt their infrastructure. We kept making the rich pay their fair share and kept investing it into infrastructure and education and we got pretty good results.

Until the retards came along talking about "Laffer Curves" and "Supply Side" and other shit that failed almost as soon as it was tried. And then Reagan instituted the biggest tax increase in history and doubled government spending in peacetime.

and conservatives at the time were angry at him for doing it. THat's why Bush had to issue the 'No new taxes" pledge.

Now since then, you've had to deify Reagan, because he's the only president who didn't shit the bed, unlike the Bushes, Nixon and Ford.

Do you want to pretend that the Dot Com Boom didn't happen?

Did it happen? Yeah. Did an industry that probably only created a few billion in real value have an effect on a 14 Trillion dollar economy? Nope, not that much.

Because if you expect the same economic outcome to happen now, simply because someone named Clinton is sitting in the Oval Office you're one of two things, Joey...either REALLY ignorant or REALLY naive! The Dot Com Boom brought in HUGE amounts of tax revenues.

Well, no, it really didn't. Everyone I knew had good jobs that paid well during the Clinton years. My own salary nearly doubled. Few people I knew had jobs in Tech. The best that can be said about the Dot Com it was the canary in a coal mine. But Bush was the one who said, "Let's keep digging, and hey, let's knock out those supports over dere... WEEE-Haaaaa!!!!"

It's like pretending that if we bring back the tax rates we had under Ike we'll have the same economic outcomes as they had back in the 1950's even though the rest of the world's infrastructure isn't in tatters following a World War that left us as the only remaining Super Power.

Except that great economy continued throughout the sixties and into the seventies when everyone else rebuilt their infrastructure. We kept making the rich pay their fair share and kept investing it into infrastructure and education and we got pretty good results.

Until the retards came along talking about "Laffer Curves" and "Supply Side" and other shit that failed almost as soon as it was tried. And then Reagan instituted the biggest tax increase in history and doubled government spending in peacetime.

and conservatives at the time were angry at him for doing it. THat's why Bush had to issue the 'No new taxes" pledge.

Now since then, you've had to deify Reagan, because he's the only president who didn't shit the bed, unlike the Bushes, Nixon and Ford.

Since the courts have ruled that the ACA is in fact a tax...the largest tax increase in history would be ObamaCare hands down.

The next largest tax increase would be FDR's Revenue Act of 1942.

Reagan's not even in the conversation.

One of the bigger comedy routines we're going to be treated to is Hillary Clinton campaigning as the champion of the poor when she and her hubby have become millionaires by accepting payola from wealthy donors in return for political favors. The same people who brought us the "Marc Rich" pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton administration now want you to believe that they're going to fight for you against the rich.
It'll be the same song and dance that we've heard for many decades by those running for office, no difference. We'll hear the same worn out campaign rhetoric and "Dr. Feelgood" speeches that we've all heard from candidates many times over. But, the sad part is that stupid voters are going to vote for those candidates knowing that what they say is nothing more than lies, and promises that they know they can't keep.

C'mon, Sonny.......do you think polititians put on cowboy hats and gobble hotdogs at road side diners because they've always wanted to? Its because many folks don't give a shit about issues. But how they feel about the person. When you're dealing with feeling based voters, you speak to them in their idiom. Which might involve a little line dancing or a pseudo-southern accent.
It's all for show. It's all a game. And, voters fall for it election after election. This campaign season wont be any different, yet voters will do the same thing, and expect a different result, as usual. Voters never learn, they just follow the crowd and do a lot of wishful thinking.
hillary needs to wrestle the rock at the next wrestlemania to determin the "People's Champ".

Forum List

Back