Hillary Clinton on Rachael Maddow - NOW

Had Hillary married some schlub, she’d be waiting tables at Denny’s.

Hmm, no, successful lawyers don't typically end up waiting tables. That's probably why you haven't worked with any of them.

She probably realized that she could make more money as a corrupt politician, than from stealing the other waitresses tips.

She must be the smartest woman in the world.

Hmm, no, successful lawyers don't typically end up waiting tables. That's probably why you haven't worked with any of them.

She probably realized that she could make more money as a corrupt politician, than from stealing the other waitresses tips.

Actually, the books and speaking fees have made her rich. That's a smart person thing. You wouldn't understand.

Actually, the books and speaking fees have made her rich. That's a smart person thing. You wouldn't understand.

You forgot to mention all that money she and Bill got from the Russians, Chinese, and Saudi oil magnates.

Or did she not declare that on her taxes?

You forgot to mention all that money she and Bill got from the Russians, Chinese, and Saudi oil magnates.

Yes, who needs to mention your fantasies, when you are sure to jerk them right out, in every thread? You must buy lotion by the case.

Come on, Rachel, get Hillary on.
Hillary did worse things than Biden. This time, she is going to account for her traitorous treason. But it's okay. She will blame her health as a reason for not attending her own trial and will show up on a guerney with her head in mummy wrap to conceal her illness. Don't fall for the Munchhausen bit. She ain't sick, she's just sickening.

Yes, who needs to mention your fantasies, when you are sure to jerk them right out, in every thread? You must buy lotion by the case.

I get a better deal by purchasing that by the pallet. directly from the factory.. All those fantasies about Hillary going into a seizure, falling down, and croaking sure give me a hell of a woodie.

I almost creamed in my pants when I hear ol' Bernie kicked the bucket, but that just turned out to be a piss hard on.

All those fantasies about Hillary going into a seizure, falling down, and croaking sure give me a hell of a woodie.
Yes, Hillary Tourettes Syndrome causes people to do strange things. The dumber the person, the stranger the behavior. As you are about to demonstrate...

Why waste your time?

Not a waste of time! She is brilliant. She should be our president.
So is she running for reelection

I didn't hear anything that suggested that. Hillary is the leader of the "resistance." She probably thinks she can do more damage by doing tours and speaking engagements.
She is just getting rich, promoting her book. It's not her fault the mentally ill President can't stop himself from impeachable behavior. I'm sure she would rather talk about her book, on her book tour.

All those fantasies about Hillary going into a seizure, falling down, and croaking sure give me a hell of a woodie.
Yes, Hillary Tourettes Syndrome causes people to do strange things. The dumber the person, the stranger the behavior. As you are about to demonstrate...

I understand that, they are not as interesting as watching those that have TDS. Interesting that you make fun of people with a disability. I thought you had a bit more class. Thanks for correcting me.

Why waste your time?

Not a waste of time! She is brilliant. She should be our president.
So is she running for reelection

I didn't hear anything that suggested that. Hillary is the leader of the "resistance." She probably thinks she can do more damage by doing tours and speaking engagements.
She is just getting rich, promoting her book. It's not her fault the mentally ill President can't stop himself from impeachable behavior. I'm sure she would rather talk about her book, on her book tour.

I am happy she is making money. The one percent are just as entitled to money as you are. Glad you agree.

Interesting that you make fun of people with a disability.
... that I made up. Is that why you also find trump interesting? Oh wait, the disability he made fun of is real. Sorry, bad comparison!

By the way, he thinks people like you are low class, worthless poor people. Just ask him!

Interesting that you make fun of people with a disability.
... that I made up. Is that why you also find trump interesting? Oh wait, the disability he made fun of is real. Sorry, bad comparison!

By the way, he thinks people like you are low class, worthless poor people. Just ask him!

Tourette’s Syndrome is a real disease, you threw in Hillary to make a point. I give you a nice try but most smart people see right through it.

As far as Bill thinking people like you are low class, worthless poor people, is their right. I really don’t care what Democrats or Republicans think, they lie all the time and are crooks that syphon money of the hard working taxpayer.

Tourette’s Syndrome is a real disease
* while Hillary's Tourettes Syndrome is not.

And there you have it.

I know your type. You just say everythig sucks. Then, you can never be wrong, nor do you ever actually have to know anything about anything.

Let's demonstrate:

You do understand that voting for one candidate over another is not the same as sayng the candidate you voted for is perfect, great, or even good.. . right?

Great. Then you can tell us which of the two major candidates you preferred in 2016, and how you voted for that candidate.

Tourette’s Syndrome is a real disease
* while Hillary's Tourettes Syndrome is not.

And there you have it.

I know your type. You just say everythig sucks. Then, you can never be wrong, nor do you ever actually have to know anything about anything.

Let's demonstrate:

You do understand that voting for one candidate over another is not the same as sayng the candidate you voted for is perfect, great, or even good.. . right?

Great. Then you can tell us which of the two major candidates you preferred in 2016, and how you voted for that candidate.
Trump had the best agendas and was inclusive whether you believe it or not.

Forum List

Back