Hillary Clinton Came Up With 'Diplomatic Illness' To Avoid Benghazi Testimony

Actually, it's hearsay because her staff simply said it.

It's really all about common sense. She knows what really happened. She also knew the deficiencies even if after the fact, so she knew the report would not be kind.

She's kept an extremeley low profile throught it all.

Then...she's suddenly ill. Okay, shit happens. No hospital visit and all we have are her aides word on her illness. Her illness's longevity is dubious.... at best .... and no offer to testify later.

I don't need a link to tell me what's going on here. Half of the he First Family of Lying...just being itself.
Let's not forget that she tossed Rice under the bus (and that Rice was too stupid to know that's exactly what was happening).

Absolutely... Rice was "Clintonized". She never knew what hit her. Don't fuck with the Clintons...ask Vince Foster.

It's really all about common sense. She knows what really happened. She also knew the deficiencies even if after the fact, so she knew the report would not be kind.

She's kept an extremeley low profile throught it all.

Then...she's suddenly ill. Okay, shit happens. No hospital visit and all we have are her aides word on her illness. Her illness's longevity is dubious.... at best .... and no offer to testify later.

I don't need a link to tell me what's going on here. Half of the he First Family of Lying...just being itself.
Let's not forget that she tossed Rice under the bus (and that Rice was too stupid to know that's exactly what was happening).

Absolutely... Rice was "Clintonized". She never knew what hit her. Don't fuck with the Clintons...ask Vince Foster.
I would ask poor Vince, but he "got dead" somehow. ;)

Well, what you wrote really has little to do with my post.

Jeezus, you said if they have nothing to support her ailment.

She has a doctor's diagnosis and a doctor's recommendation. Is that not 'support'?

Ah, see, you are adding the doctors to the conspiracy theory.

Dr. Lisa Bardack of the Mt. Kisco Medical Group and Dr. Gigi El-Bayoumi of George Washington University said Saturday that Clinton was suffering from a stomach virus and fainted after becoming extremely dehydrated.

Go ahead. Prove they're in on it. Or, prove why it's 'logical' to think they are in on it.

Jeezus, you said if they have nothing to support her ailment.

She has a doctor's diagnosis and a doctor's recommendation. Is that not 'support'?

Dr. Lisa Bardack of the Mt. Kisco Medical Group and Dr. Gigi El-Bayoumi of George Washington University said Saturday that Clinton was suffering from a stomach virus and fainted after becoming extremely dehydrated.

Go ahead. Prove they're in on it. Or, prove why it's 'logical' to think they are in on it.
It woould be nice if you had given credit to ABC News for that quote, but that's OK.

I'll buy that she has a tummy ache. A few bags of fluids and bye-bye dehydration. That doesn't take a week to do, btw.

But the physicians said nothing of a concussion.

Last edited:

Clinton was diagnosed with a concussion Thursday after fainting at home earlier this week, according to a State Department official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss Clinton’s injury publicly. The doctors did not determine it to be a “severe” concussion, the official said.

Were they living at her house because she fainted at home yet didn't go to the hospital? Nice having not one but two live-in doctors.

Now tell me they called the doctors while she laid there waiting for them to arrive... That sounds like SOP for a high ranking cabinet official, right? ... just sit and hang on .....help will be here soon...

This smells better than her alibi:

LimburgerSpread.jpg

Last edited:
Don't get cute it causes your obtuseness to flare up...you have one post it.

If you don't look for them how is it of any significance that you haven't seen one?

Keep dancing....it's not making me the one who looks evasive. :cool:

I made a reasonable request. If you have one what's the big deal to post it?

No you made a rhetorically accusatory statement that implied because you hadn't seen any evidence that Clinton would appear at a later date that meant she wouldn't.

From the State Dept. press briefing on Monday, i.e., the first place you should have looked:

QUESTION: Let me make it clear. My question is: Does she want to do it later?

MS. NULAND: Can I finish mine? Can I finish mine?

QUESTION: You can start.

MS. NULAND: Yeah. Absolutely. So she has, including in a letter today to the two committees, made clear that she looks forward to continuing to engage them in January, and she will be open to whatever they consider appropriate in that regard.

Daily Press Briefing - December 17, 2012

It woould be nice if you had given credit to ABC News for that quote, but that's OK.

I'll buy that she has a tummy ache. A few bags of fluids and bye-bye dehydration. That doesn't take a week to do, btw.

It would be nice if you would provide one gram of evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

Now you're denying she had a concussion.

You have all the moves of a birther.

It would be nice if you would provide one gram of evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

What conspiracy theory do you think I have?

I'm not denying she has a concussion, I'm simply saying I have no support that she does. It could be bullshit, it might not be bullshit. But it is cheap talk/hearsay.

But, she is a frail little old lady. Imagine how frail she'll be in 2016? :eek:

Last edited:

You're the one calling it a conspiracy theory. All I've seen are people doubting the seriousness and TIMING of her illness along with it's longevity based on reports from those close to her.

They're the ones saying she was dehydrated and the concussion wasn't severe as well as no hospital visit needed.

You're owned here because you're out of gas and keep repating the same excuses but can't say why she can't testify later.

Then you say she can but want others to show proof that she will. You said she left open the door to testify later...prove it like you ask others to prove things that don't need proof.

Dance on...as far as I'm concerned, you failed miserably trying to defend her.

If you can't deduce what's transpiring here with your own common sense then either you don't have any or you're "intentionaly thick in the head".

Last edited:
"The State Department said in a statement that Clinton will continue to work from home in the week ahead and looks forward to returning to the office “soon,” the statement said."

Oh then she is alert. Set up a video cam and have her testify remotely.

Yeah...let's hear all the excuses for that as well.

So far-fetched, isn't it? :cool:

If you can't see she's ducking the hearing..excuse my language...but you're fucking blind.

Ill Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton faints, sustains concussion, recovering at home - Washington Post

You're the one calling it a conspiracy theory. All I've seen are people doubting the seriousness and TIMING of her illness along with it's longevity based on reports from those close to her.

They're the ones saying she was dehydrated and the concussion wasn't severe as well as no hospital visit needed.

You're owned here because you're out of gas and keep repating the same excuses but can't say why she can't testify later.

Then you say she can but want others to show proof that she will. You said she left open the door to testify later...prove it like you ask others to prove things that don't need proof.

If you can't deduce what's transpiring here with your own common sense then either you don't have any or you're "intentionaly thick in the head".

I just gave you PROOF that she will testify later if the committee says so.

You're just like the birthers. Every layer of evidence given to you, you simply move the goalposts and move on.

"The State Department said in a statement that Clinton will continue to work from home in the week ahead and looks forward to returning to the office “soon,” the statement said."

If you can't see she's ducking the hearing..excuse my language...but you're fucking blind.

Ill Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton faints, sustains concussion, recovering at home - Washington Post

Did the committee demand a video conference? Did she refuse? Any other absurdities, Orly?

I just gave you PROOF that she will testify later if the committee says so.

More double-talk.

QUESTION: Okay. Does she say in the letter that Nides and Burns’s testimony doesn’t preclude her from going up? Or is that just understood?

MS. NULAND: I mean, I don’t she gets into that kind of – it’s understood that she remains open thereafter to continuing to work with the committees.

Okay?

QUESTION: You said in January. To be clear, she’s saying she could testify in January if they want?

MS. NULAND: I don’t – let’s see – yeah, I guess, I mean, this is probably the last week that the committees are going to be working as well. They’re probably not going to work in the Christmas week.

QUESTION: Right. But she set a month to say – she said the following month I could be available to do this, is what you’re saying?

MS. NULAND: She’s making clear in her communication with the committee that she expects that they’re going to have to have ongoing conversation in January, and she’s available for that. Okay?

She will never testify! I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2012/12/202102.htm#DEPARTMENT

Last edited:

Did the committee demand a video conference? Did she refuse? Any other absurdities, Orly?

When out of gas...back to name calling. :clap2: I'll bookmark this thread and we'll revisit it on FEB 1 and see if she ever testified.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back