Hillary Clinton Announcement

Not really. We have some up and comers. One, Hillary will be considering for VP, Julian Castro, he is the US Secretary of Urban and Housing Development. His brother is also in politics, a US Representative. Twins, bright as hell and ready for politics. We always have the big picture in mind. Not so obviously for Republicans.
Now you're already talking VP choices for Hillary.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket case
No, you were saying all we have is Hillary. Not true. Don't forget Elizabeth Warren either.
Do you really think she'll declare to run against the Dem Queen?

Bad things tend to happen to people that go against the Clintons
Don't be silly with your conspiracy theories. There is a certain strategy to Elizabeth running.
I would seriously like to know that game plan
Hillary doesn't need to run unopposed. It weakens the candidate, she needs someone to keep her on her toes. If Elizabeth turns out to be the better candidate, great. I certainly hope Hillary doesn't primary alone.

Potential challengers to "the inevitable one"

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

I expect many of them to run......the blood is in the water. Hillary is not "inevitable". She's a horrid, unlikeable candidate that leaves alot of Dems cold.....

more potential candidates.....

Julian Castro
Bill Richardson
Chuck Schumer
Tim Kane
Evan Bayh
Debbie Wasserman Schultz

A few more potentials...

Amy Klobucher
Bernie Sanders
Brian Schweitzer -montana governor
Moonbeam Jerry Brown
Antonio Villaraigosa (i think he said no, but he is an attention whore, so he'll probably change his mind, again).

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

I expect many of them to run......the blood is in the water. Hillary is not "inevitable". She's a horrid, unlikeable candidate that leaves alot of Dems cold.....
She's likable enough. You think because you hate her, everybody must. America will be a better place with her at the helm and Bill at her side.

Assuming she wants to run, the best pick for the GOP in 2016 IMO is Condi RIce. Everyone else has image and electability issues. Condi against Billary and it's game over Libs.

Assuming she wants to run, the best pick for the GOP in 2016 IMO is Condi RIce. Everyone else has image and electability issues. Condi against Billary and it's game over Libs.
Everybody hates Condi. Sorry, not gonna happen. :)

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

She's likable enough. You think because you hate her, everybody must. America will be a better place with her at the helm and Bill at her side.

I don't hate her. I simply see her (and her sexual predator husband) for what she is, a liar who will do or say ANYTHING for power.

Good luck!

Condi vs Hillie?

Wow, confronting America with having to choose between being sexist or racist!

Now wait, you might want to say....after all Condi and Hillie are both female but if that were true why would have Slick felt such a need for Monica?

Martin O'Malley
Jim Webb .
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Deval Patrick
Kristen Gillbrand
Andrew Cuomo
Mark Warner
Corey Booker

I don't hate her. I simply see her (and her sexual predator husband) for what she is, a liar who will do or say ANYTHING for power.

Good luck!
You turned out to be such a liar. He is not a predator, although that didn't stop some of you from trying to make him that.

She's humbly on her way to Iowa in a minivan this morning. She looks great and so happy. She's hitting the road to earn your vote. Stay tuned.

just because you hate her doesn't mean Everybody does.
I know, I was being sarcastic because you all say that about Hillary. I don't care who runs from the Right. Seriously.

I know, I was being sarcastic because you all say that about Hillary. I don't care who runs from the Right. Seriously.

I don't hate Hillary. she's just another corrupted liar from the Democrat party... I'm just in awe how you all who didn't find her fitting in 2008 now thinks she's the one and only.

Hey, you all put in some community agitator lowly state Senator with only one term in our United states Congress for President..... so nothing is shocking with the Democrats voters anymore

what we've come to see is that WINNING is all that matters to you Democrats. it's party over country and we all need to get used to it

He is not a predator, although that didn't stop some of you from trying to make him that.

By "some of you" do you mean the nearly endless stream of bimbos who erupted with claims of everything from groping to outright rape? Or maybe you're talking about the women courageous enough to drag his ass into court... where he lied about his semen on blue dresses and such? Was his affair with Monica about his personal feelings and emotions toward her? Or was he just a dirty old horn dog taking advantage of his power to nail an intern half his age?

Folks, THESE are the type of people who are going to vote for Hillary! They live in a state of complete denial when it comes to the Clintons. None of what is said negatively about them is ever true, it's all a vast right wing conspiracy.

I don't hate Hillary. she's just another corrupted liar from the Democrat party... I'm just in awe how you all who didn't find her fitting in 2008 now thinks she's the one and only.

Hey, you all put in some community agitator lowly state Senator with only one term in our United states Congress for President..... so nothing is shocking with the Democrats voters anymore

what we've come to see is that WINNING is all that matters to you Democrats. it's party over country and we all need to get used to it
Let's just get something straight right now. Your lies about 2008 just don't work when you run the numbers. Both Hillary and Obama got 18,000,000 primary votes, they were neck and neck, It came down to super delegates. Not that you would understand how that works.

In my personal opinion, it didn't matter who won the delegates, I was voting in the General for whoever won. They were BOTH that good. Republicans will never have that problem. Yours are all nuts.

He is not a predator, although that didn't stop some of you from trying to make him that.

By "some of you" do you mean the nearly endless stream of bimbos who erupted with claims of everything from groping to outright rape? Or maybe you're talking about the women courageous enough to drag his ass into court... where he lied about his semen on blue dresses and such? Was his affair with Monica about his personal feelings and emotions toward her? Or was he just a dirty old horn dog taking advantage of his power to nail an intern half his age?

Folks, THESE are the type of people who are going to vote for Hillary! They live in a state of complete denial when it comes to the Clintons. None of what is said negatively about them is ever true, it's all a vast right wing conspiracy.
Stfu, I'm not replaying this mess. Not only are we voting for her, we're putting her in office. Guaranteed.

Stfu, I'm not replaying this mess. Not only are we voting for her, we're putting her in office. Guaranteed.

Stfu? Hey, you best get used to this! It's a long way to November 2016. All kinds of things are going to be replayed over and over again. I don't care if you want to address it or not, that's up to you.

I'm glad you're so confident in someone who has yet to win anything nationally. There is a really good reason Hillary had to be a Senator in NY and not Arkansas.

And just wait until we start talking about where her funding comes from... lots of big 1% corporate investment bankers and such. That's really when your being a total hypocrite is going to come in handy!

Forum List

Back