Hillary Clinton Announcement

Billary represents everything that is wrong with American politics. I'm all for a woman President I would just like an honest one and clearly that leaves Billary out.

I am not sure I am all for a woman just because she is a woman. The world is big and there are countries that woman just won't get respected no matter, especially one that looks like Hillary. But then again maybe the left wing can force other countries to respect them like they force people to do all sorts of things they don't want to do in this country.

The only reason that the left wing loves Hillary can be for only one reason, the right, rightfully, hates her guts. Other then that there isn't a whole lot going for her except her rich backers.

Billary represents everything that is wrong with American politics. I'm all for a woman President I would just like an honest one and clearly that leaves Billary out.

I am not sure I am all for a woman just because she is a woman. The world is big and there are countries that woman just won't get respected no matter, especially one that looks like Hillary. But then again maybe the left wing can force other countries to respect them like they force people to do all sorts of things they don't want to do in this country.

The only reason that the left wing loves Hillary can be for only one reason, the right, rightfully, hates her guts. Other then that there isn't a whole lot going for her except her rich backers.

The left doesn't love Hillary. Who gave you that idea?

I just watched the video that Hillary Clinton released as her way of announcing her candidacy.

It will play.

Her tent is wide open........that's the takeaway from the video. She touched on a populist theme that nutter hopefuls ( especially Paul ) hope to make part of their campaigns. And....diversity. Gay people....people of all races.....single moms........college students......entrepreneurs......retirees.....

Positive messaging. A nod to the progress that has been made over the past 6 years......and a nod to the need to keep working.

Well done.
Complete with a closing jab at the evil rich

Any policy positions yet?

Hmmmm. Like a flat tax.....with no suggestion as to the rate?
Like anything?

Uh....the dozen threads of you clowns jizzing your pants over her announcement video

The Left does love and respect Hillary. Rs aren't loving Jeb Bush though. That's a problem.

Positive messaging is the skill that escapes resmuglicans. They may never win a national election again with their level.of.curmudgeon.

Except of course the 2016 midterms. But then again you said national and you folks did predict Bush a one term president with a war raging. So I would say your prognosticating abilities to be based most on what you want more then reality.
Think you meant to say 2014

And meant to forget the record low voter turnout and the fact that midterms historically shift power.

Never mind facts and data, you conservatives do best with hate and hysteria.

Bush was a progressive president and so was his dad, and so was Reagan.

When WAS the last Conservative President? Jesus fuck you guys cant win.

Uh....the dozen threads of you clowns jizzing your pants over her announcement video

Nope. The left would prefer someone more left. It's pretty simple.

Too bad Hilderbeast is all you got, or will have

Not really. We have some up and comers. One, Hillary will be considering for VP, Julian Castro, he is the US Secretary of Urban and Housing Development. His brother is also in politics, a US Representative. Twins, bright as hell and ready for politics. We always have the big picture in mind. Not so obviously for Republicans.

Positive messaging is the skill that escapes resmuglicans. They may never win a national election again with their level.of.curmudgeon.

That's a fact. Saying "no" works only when the request is a bad one. Affordable health care? Higher Minimum wage? Let people marry who they want? Cut down our military footprint? Ask the wealthiest to spend some $$ hiring Americans?

Those are requests that need an unequivocal YES.

Are these requests bad? No. Does the solution obie has been putting forward work? No. Let's go down your list and add a few.

Is obiecare making healthcare affordable? No. Are your premiums dropping? No. Are your deductibles dropping? No. Are you free to not get this crap insurance? No. Can you go get insurance that fits what you need? No.

Does higher minimum wage help the country as a whole? No. Does minimum wage apply to more than 1% of the population? No. Does minimum wage help the economy grow? No.

Do you care if gays be gay? No. Should gays be discriminated against in their general life functions? No. Should gays be thrown off buildings? No. Does gay marriage mean being forced to participate? No.

Should we not defend ourselves? No. Is our military the problem? No. Should we reduce our military to make other countries feel good about themselves? No. Should Iran get a nuke? No. Do we abandon Israel? No.

Should we ask someone else to pay for something we aren't willing to pay into ourselves? No. Does a rich person owe you anything? No. Does taking their money for government largess actually help you? No. Does making someone else give up what they earned make you a better person? No. Is jealousy a good reason to use government force against anyone a sound reason for policy? No.

Is the debt something we should ignore? No.
Is government recording your every phone call freedom? No.
Does government being the only ones to have guns good for you? No.
Should you abandon all your religious beliefs because government said it would be more fair? No.
Do you want to be more like Europe? No.
Should public sector employee's make more than private sector tax paying employee's? No.
Should a public sector union get to take all the tax dollars they want for benefits? No.
Have the democrat policies worked in inner cities? No.
Do democrats promise you prosperity? No.
Is Hillary honest? No.
Is Hillary better than obie? No.
Does Hillary bring anything better for you to the table? No.

Is Hillary the same stupid, lying, corrupt bitch she has always been? Yes.

Not really. We have some up and comers. One, Hillary will be considering for VP, Julian Castro, he is the US Secretary of Urban and Housing Development. His brother is also in politics, a US Representative. Twins, bright as hell and ready for politics. We always have the big picture in mind. Not so obviously for Republicans.
Now you're already talking VP choices for Hillary.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket case

No, you were saying all we have is Hillary. Not true. Don't forget Elizabeth Warren either.

No, you were saying all we have is Hillary. Not true. Don't forget Elizabeth Warren either.
Do you really think she'll declare to run against the Dem Queen?

Bad things tend to happen to people that go against the Clintons

Hillary is not "liberal" enough, and nobody trusts her. Read the latest polls- she is losing and she is considered untrustworthy.

The blood is in the water, it's just a matter of time before more D's announce......when they do, Hillary will be abandoned for a more "progressive" candidate..... just like in 2008.

Don't be silly with your conspiracy theories. There is a certain strategy to Elizabeth running.

Hillary is not "liberal" enough, and nobody trusts her. Read the latest polls- she is losing and she is considered untrustworthy.

The blood is in the water, it's just a matter of time before more D's announce......when they do, Hillary will be abandoned for a more "progressive" candidate..... just like in 2008.
I don't know.

She has been all but ordained by the establishment.
Who wants to risk their democratic future enough to challenge that?
Charlie Crist, maybe....party has never meant much to him (and he has "executive experience")

Don't be silly with your conspiracy theories. There is a certain strategy to Elizabeth running.
I would seriously like to know that game plan

Forum List

Back