Hillary Clinton Announcement

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I just watched the video that Hillary Clinton released as her way of announcing her candidacy.

It will play.

Her tent is wide open........that's the takeaway from the video. She touched on a populist theme that nutter hopefuls ( especially Paul ) hope to make part of their campaigns. And....diversity. Gay people....people of all races.....single moms........college students......entrepreneurs......retirees.....

Positive messaging. A nod to the progress that has been made over the past 6 years......and a nod to the need to keep working.

Well done.

Positive messaging is the skill that escapes resmuglicans. They may never win a national election again with their level.of.curmudgeon.

Positive messaging is the skill that escapes resmuglicans. They may never win a national election again with their level.of.curmudgeon.

That's a fact. Saying "no" works only when the request is a bad one. Affordable health care? Higher Minimum wage? Let people marry who they want? Cut down our military footprint? Ask the wealthiest to spend some $$ hiring Americans?

Those are requests that need an unequivocal YES.

Last edited:
zzzzzz

You would think the woman never ran for President Before . Like she has anything new from 2008. I guess that was enough time to forgive for voting for Iraq. as that was their excuse for not voting for her then...

no honor or morals amongst Dem/liberals

Last edited:
everyone, orgasms on three

1:
2:

zzzzzz

You would think the woman never ran for President Before . Like she has anything new from 2008. I guess that was enough time to forgive for voting for Iraq. as that was their excuse for not voting for her then...

Its a shocker you are smart enough to put your own socks on day to day.

zzzzzz

Did Steph just diss St Reagan for running twice for POTUS?

everyone, orgasms on three

1:
2:

zzzzzz

Its a shocker you are smart enough to put your own socks on day to day.

What makes you think that Steph changes her socks daily? :eek:

Oh, and before you ask, someone does help her velcro her sneakers.

I just watched the video that Hillary Clinton released as her way of announcing her candidacy.

It will play.

Her tent is wide open........that's the takeaway from the video. She touched on a populist theme that nutter hopefuls ( especially Paul ) hope to make part of their campaigns. And....diversity. Gay people....people of all races.....single moms........college students......entrepreneurs......retirees.....

Positive messaging. A nod to the progress that has been made over the past 6 years......and a nod to the need to keep working.

Well done.
Complete with a closing jab at the evil rich

Any policy positions yet?

It will play.

Well done.

Hmmmm. Like a flat tax.....with no suggestion as to the rate?

It will play.

Well done.

Any of those evil rich getting 250k for making a speech...at a college...paid for by the college...about how expensive college is?

Except of course the 2016 midterms. But then again you said national and you folks did predict Bush a one term president with a war raging. So I would say your prognosticating abilities to be based most on what you want more then reality.

Hillary was dead broke when she left the White House. She has fully complied with all government e-mail requirements She helped to liberate Libya. She will fight women and children. She defended her husband!! She is the real deal!!

Hillary has true authenticity. We can trust her. She is inevitable. She is ......A LOCK!!!! Just like she was in 2008. Nobody can beat her.

Meet "nobody"......

MartinOMalleyS.jpg

Forum List

Back