Hillary calls out the Don for talking about her on twitter

This is a distraction. Kushner asked Russia for Backdoor channels and he wasnt talking prositutes in Russia. Then suddenly Trump brings up Franken , Lavar Ball, Hillary etc. Shiny object look over there lameness

This is a distraction. Kushner asked Russia for Backdoor channels and he wasnt talking prositutes in Russia. Then suddenly Trump brings up Franken , Lavar Ball, Hillary etc. Shiny object look over there lameness

Face it you libs have met your match Trump owns you.

That response is also a distraction to the news that Kushy lied under oath. Suddenly contacts with Russia is ok too because fuck the US its all about Trump because....meh. He told you to hate everyone else and yanno:dunno:

I saw a woman on the news this morning who said that Hillary should be able to say whatever she wants and Trump should not respond.

She literally said that with a straight face.

Fuck that,you assholes. Trump isn’t Dubya. Obama taught us all to consistently call out your political opponents.

7more years of Trump tweets!!!!

Last edited:
I saw a woman on the news this morning who said that Hillary should be able to say whatever she wants and Trump should not respond.

Fuck that,you assholes. Trump isn’t Dubya. Obama taught us all to consistently call our your political opponents.

Liberals HATE the 1st amendment and that the people are allowed to have an opinion that contradicts liberals. These liberals are basically Stalinists, imagine what kind of country we would have if liberals were not constrained by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Cons can’t govern . All they know how to do is complain about obama and Hillary .

Obama is gone , so Hillary is all that’s left for them .

It blew my mind that this bitch this morning said that hillary will say whatever she wants to say, and Trump should not ever respond.

Libs arent used to the other side actually fighting back.

She really needs to try again in 2020.

Progs, when Hillary runs in 2020, who do you want to be her running mate?

Fuck that,you assholes. Trump isn’t Dubya. Obama taught us all to consistently call out your political opponents.

Wow a stupid lady said something and that means fuck everyone. Cool logic.

We're doing it because we loved when Obama did it. This logic is awesome. Is bumper stickery a thing? I think he just made it a thing

We're doing it because we loved when Obama did it. This logic is awesome. Is bumper stickery a thing? I think he just made it a thing

So you agree that Trump should blast Hillary when she opens her mouth.

Good for you. You are rare.

So you agree that Trump should blast Hillary when she opens her mouth.

Good for you. You are rare.

Thats all Trump is...in every other way besides bullying he's failing and you love it despite it hurting this country because at least you get a chuckle. Smart move

Hillary lost, she is a private citizen now and can say what ever she wants, even if I like or don't like what she says. the president of the Whole United States needs to spend his time working on the business of his office, not coming down to twitter fighting with any one who disagrees with him. Maybe he's not aware of what is the business of his office,

Hillary lost, she is a private citizen now and can say what ever she wants, even if I like or don't like what she says. the president of the Whole United States needs to spend his time working on the business of his office, not coming down to twitter fighting with any one who disagrees with him. Maybe he's not aware of what is the business of his office,

Trump can say anything he wants to anybody..just like Hillary can.

Wow, you lefty loons get distracted easily.

Forum List

Back