Hillary Calls For War AND Boots On the Ground

Clinton and Bush couldn't be more similar. Neither will be President.

images

If Hillary is elected and starts the draft up, to create her safe zones, I know who should be first pick in that draft.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:tank:

You just can't have "safe zones" without boots on the ground. And if she makes "safe zones" that means WE DIE protecting THEM.

Why do you start so many threads with outright lies? How did you become such an expert about how to create no fly zones and safe zones?
And of course the OP is RW fantasy...
Her words idiot. If you want to leave your head up your ass your choice.
Your distorted and warped interpretation. Your OP is factually incorrect. That means it is a lie. There are multiple ways to accomplish what Clinton proposed without putting "boots on the ground". You just don't have the wisdom or knowledge to be aware of those options.

images

How do you think a safe zone is created for refugees in a country?

By settling up signs saying that it's a GUN FREE ZONE?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
images

If Hillary is elected and starts the draft up, to create her safe zones, I know who should be first pick in that draft.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You just can't have "safe zones" without boots on the ground. And if she makes "safe zones" that means WE DIE protecting THEM.

Why do you start so many threads with outright lies? How did you become such an expert about how to create no fly zones and safe zones?
And of course the OP is RW fantasy...
Her words idiot. If you want to leave your head up your ass your choice.
Your distorted and warped interpretation. Your OP is factually incorrect. That means it is a lie. There are multiple ways to accomplish what Clinton proposed without putting "boots on the ground". You just don't have the wisdom or knowledge to be aware of those options.

Oh so you mean those well run safe zones like say Detroit? It's been working for years right? How are you or Hillary planning on TAKING the current air space AWAY from Putin? You think he is just going to give it to you?

And why do you want it? To many terrorists may die? You see dead terrorists as a problem? Speak up stupid, board needs a laugh.

Trump has said the same thing. I don't see how we are avoiding war at this point.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Too old.

images

Chelsea is only 35 the federal maximum age limit for enlistment is 42.

She has plenty of time to be drafted yet.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nice analysis Mr. 214. Except she said nothing about boots on the ground or war.
Of course she said nothing fool. That is the part you hear after the idiots vote for her. How do you protect these "safe zones" idiot?
Let's hear her proposal. She'll find a way, or she won't do it. It's the republican base that wants our soldiers dying over there. She knows her base is against it. And if she fucks up, luckily Democrats will have taken back the Senate and be able to convince her not to. :thup:
Trump has already said let Putin own that sh8t.

Trump said he would put boots on the ground to fight isis. War in Syria is coming. Inevitable of one of those two is elected. Still likely no matter what.

Nice analysis Mr. 214. Except she said nothing about boots on the ground or war.
Of course she said nothing fool. That is the part you hear after the idiots vote for her. How do you protect these "safe zones" idiot?
Let's hear her proposal. She'll find a way, or she won't do it. It's the republican base that wants our soldiers dying over there. She knows her base is against it. And if she fucks up, luckily Democrats will have taken back the Senate and be able to convince her not to. :thup:

Trump said he would put boots on the ground to fight isis. War in Syria is coming. Inevitable of one of those two is elected. Still likely no matter what.
Trump said just a few days ago he would leave Syria to Putin.
Islamic state WILL attack Russia if we keep our nose out.

upload_2015-10-13_23-23-57.jpeg

Looks like the biggest supporter of the MIC is the Democrats.

Hope they're ready to have their children and grandchildren, male or female, join up to support their war.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So he is talking out both sides of his mouth. shocking. That's more reason to not support him

Drudge Report post debate poll currently has 121,000+ voters with Sanders winning debate with 60%. Second was Webb at 24%. Hildebeast barely beat out Chafee (4%) at 6% but got beat by that loser O'Malley who had 7%.

Not a scientific poll (unless you use the rules liberals use for scientific facts in climate change), but a quick and dirty result immediately after the debate. Clinton is the big loser.

I must admit I couldn't bring myself to make myself sick to my stomach by watching this bunch of far Left losers lie to the public and offer solutions to the country's problems with free everything costing trillions of dollars we don't have.

O'Reilly said at the beginning of his program tonight that the DNC put out the word to the debaters not to attack the Hildebeast during the debate or they would be ostracized by the DNC. Don't know how true that was but it sounds like something Little Debbie W-S would threaten.

Also read that the vice chairman of the DNC, the representative from Hawaii, Tulsi Gababrd, was specifically disinvited from attending the debate by DWS because she publicly called for more Dem debates.

The wagons are circling around the Hildebeast, and the threats are being made to the other candidates and the media to protect her candidacy. Seems The Fix is in.

So he is talking out both sides of his mouth. shocking. That's more reason to not support him
No its a good plan and with good reason. We ARE trying to get OFF a war economy. Let Putin be the proxy while we rebuild America. Why put our economy at risk when he is so willing to put his?

Drudge Report post debate poll currently has 121,000+ voters with Sanders winning debate with 60%. Second was Webb at 24%. Hildebeast barely beat out Chafee (4%) at 6% but got beat by that loser O'Malley who had 7%.

Not a scientific poll (unless you use the rules liberals use for scientific facts in climate change), but a quick and dirty result immediately after the debate. Clinton is the big loser.

I must admit I couldn't bring myself to make myself sick to my stomach by watching this bunch of far Left losers lie to the public and offer solutions to the country's problems with free everything costing trillions of dollars we don't have.

O'Reilly said at the beginning of his program tonight that the DNC put out the word to the debaters not to attack the Hildebeast during the debate or they would be ostracized by the DNC. Don't know how true that was but it sounds like something Little Debbie W-S would threaten.

Also read that the vice chairman of the DNC, the representative from Hawaii, Tulsi Gababrd, was specifically disinvited from attending the debate by DWS because she publicly called for more Dem debates.

The wagons are circling around the Hildebeast, and the threats are being made to the other candidates and the media to protect her candidacy. Seems The Fix is in.
So Webb is the DNC version of Carly.

No its a good plan and with good reason. We ARE trying to get OFF a war economy. Let Putin be the proxy while we rebuild America. Why put our economy at risk when he is so willing to put his?
Damn if only you'd felt that anti-war in 2003.

Neither of us were on this board in 2003. I don't think this board even existed in 20003. We build rockets for a reason. MASS death with NO boots on the ground. We NEED to use our tech NOT our people.

Neither of us were on this board in 2003. I don't think this board even existed in 20003. We build rockets for a reason. MASS death with NO boots on the ground. We NEED to use our tech NOT our people.
Actually it did exist in 2003. Ya fuckin newb.

And the rest of your comment was too stupid to respond to.

Forum List

Back