The Drudge debate poll is hilarious

• Banned
Drudge's flock of nutters have HIllary at the bottom losing to even Chaffee. :rofl:
I'm just a dumb farm kid raised on a dairy farm; but why are those 2 guys fighting in your signature doing????
Oh that's Donald Trump getting raped to death by a popular semi-trans-gender South Park character.

• Banned
Drudge's flock of nutters have HIllary at the bottom losing to even Chaffee. :rofl:
I'm just a dumb farm kid raised on a dairy farm; but why are those 2 guys fighting in your signature doing????
Oh that's Donald Trump getting raped to death by a popular semi-trans-gender South Park character.
So what;s with the nasal spray, or is it an inhaler
It's a "popper." Gay people use it (at least a few) because it loosens muscles, and without getting into further detail it's for anal sex. I'm not sure what's in it or if it's legal or what. But it's pretty funny.

Not sure why Mr. Garrison is snorting it though, seems like it should be Trump. :laugh:

It's a "popper." Gay people use it (at least a few) because it loosens muscles, and without getting into further detail it's for anal sex. I'm not sure what's in it or if it's legal or what. But it's pretty funny.

Not sure why Mr. Garrison is snorting it though, seems like it should be Trump. :laugh:
I've lived to long

• Banned

I've lived to long
Perhaps. In other news, the new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiers November 15! :rofl:

Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

Most U.S. voters not aware of Democratic debate: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Despite CNN's countdown clock and special live coverage, more than half of U.S. registered voters are not aware of the first debate between the candidates vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, which the news network will broadcast on Tuesday evening.

<snip>

In the same vein, 16 percent of registered Democrats said they had heard nothing at all about the debate and 34 percent said they had only heard a little bit.

Won't it be hilarious the day after the election when the headlines read. . .

Most Hillary supporters not aware of Presidential Election: Reuters/Ipsos poll

:lmao:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

Despite CNN's countdown clock and special live coverage, more than half of U.S. registered voters are not aware of the first debate between the candidates vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, which the news network will broadcast on Tuesday evening.

<snip>

In the same vein, 16 percent of registered Democrats said they had heard nothing at all about the debate and 34 percent said they had only heard a little bit.

Um... that's not a rebuttal. Drudge is a hotbed of conservative dumbfuckery. Click on any article, go to the comment section, and notice that it's been flooded by hard right racists and warmongerers. All there because of the Drudge link.

BINGO! Drudge readers are just as bad as potential Clinton supporters, most of whom didn't even bother to watch. :badgrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

<snip>

Um... that's not a rebuttal. Drudge is a hotbed of conservative dumbfuckery. Click on any article, go to the comment section, and notice that it's been flooded by hard right racists and warmongerers. All there because of the Drudge link.
Drudge's support of those who despise his lifestyle is always a mystery.

Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

<snip>

Drudge's support of those who despise his lifestyle is always a mystery.
Yup. Log Cabin republicans have always been a mystery to me. :dunno:

Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

<snip>

oh wow, never heard this before. Just saying it doesn't make it true. Its the libs that are racists and sexist. They divide everyone into specific groups.

Oh brother
Oh you have a rebuttal?

I do.

<snip>

oh wow, never heard this before. Just saying it doesn't make it true. Its the libs that are racists and sexist. They divide everyone into specific groups.
No seriously, I'm asking you. Pick an article on Drudge, ANY article, and click on the comment section if the host site hasn't taken it down yet. And you'll learn all you need to about Drudge's audience.

Forum List

Back