Of all the candidates, who would you vote for in the General Election?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Democrat, Republican, Independent or even Biden who is not in the race, who would you vote for if the General Election was tomorrow?

Me?
Maybe Trump.

I say Trump because I like his stances on most subjects and he's talking more like a candidate than an egotistical person without filters as he was before. That's why I say "maybe."
"

I'll vote Democrat. Though I did swear on this board a while ago I'd vote Trump if he was nominated. I might, if I'm feeling crazy that day. I'll have to take a few shots first. It might be interesting to watch the world burn.
Were you serious about Trump? If you voted Democrat, you would you probably lean toward?

I'll vote Democrat. Though I did swear on this board a while ago I'd vote Trump if he was nominated. I might, if I'm feeling crazy that day. I'll have to take a few shots first. It might be interesting to watch the world burn.
Were you serious about Trump? If you voted Democrat, you would you probably lean toward?
I like Webb, though he did absolutely terrible in tonight's debate. I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary, and I'll probably vote for her again in November 2016.

The only republican candidate I'd consider voting for is Trump. But like I said, only if I'm feeling crazy, and I want to see what the hell will happen.

Same thing I thought before I took acid for the first time. Buy the ticket, take the ride! :rofl:

I like Webb, though he did absolutely terrible in tonight's debate. I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary, and I'll probably vote for her again in November 2016.

The only republican candidate I'd consider voting for is Trump. But like I said, only if I'm feeling crazy, and I want to see what the hell will happen.

Same thing I thought before I took acid for the first time. Buy the ticket, take the ride! :rofl:
LOL. That's interesting about Webb. I didn't know he was a was hero.

He's the most accomplished of all the Dem candidates. And he whupped Dubya's ass while he was a Senator. But I don't think he has the "it" factor to become President after seeing tonight's debate. He'd do a great job of it, but people won't flock to him sadly.

Who ever that won't cut infrastructure, science, r&d, education and will fight to rebuild our middle class.

BERNIE SANDERS!!!!
I understand where you are coming from, but what do you say about too many people being in prison?

He's the most accomplished of all the Dem candidates. And he whupped Dubya's ass while he was a Senator. But I don't think he has the "it" factor to become President after seeing tonight's debate. He'd do a great job of it, but people won't flock to him sadly.
I could be he didn't have a good prep person. I liked it when he complained that he wasn't getting questions. He was right. Bernie and Hillary were usurping the time.

Who ever that won't cut infrastructure, science, r&d, education and will fight to rebuild our middle class.

BERNIE SANDERS!!!!
I understand where you are coming from, but what do you say about too many people being in prison?

I say legalize pot, limit non-violent crimes to a maximum of 15 years and get rid of the 3 strike laws.

It is very bad that we're number one on earth for our prison population.

Forum List

Back