Hillary-Benghazi mom: may not fully recall about the video- so one is a liar-smart money on Hillary

Who is the liar on Benghazi

• Hillary

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Pat Smith

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Benghazi Mother Pat Smith on Khizr Khan: ‘I Was Treated Like Dirt’ by Hillary Clinton!
    Mediaite ^ | August 1, 2016 | Josh Feldman
    One of the arguments pushed by conservatives in the wake of Khizr Khan‘s powerful attacks against Donald Trump is that there has been great media and political hypocrisy in how he was treated versus Gold Star mother Patricia Smith. Smith’s son Sean died in Benghazi, and during the RNC two weeks ago, she declared that Hillary Clinton is to blame for her son’s death. Now, Clinton has not publicly made comments close to what Trump said about Khan. But as Smith pointed out on CNN today, Clinton has basically called her a liar. She told Brooke Baldwin that while no...

What is to be expected ?

Queen Hillary is a women who got a lighter sentence for a rapist of a 12 year old girl
and laughed about it

The women is just cruel and sick
She is the modern day version of Lucrezia Borgia

Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US soldier?
By Clarice Feldman

Khizr Khan is the father of a U.S. soldier who died in Iraq, who spoke poignantly of the loss of his son and then used that platform to attack Donald Trump. On Sunday he tweeted further disparaging remarks about Melania.

Google shows this for his law practice:
His NYC address is here (but the phone number is in D.C.)
Khan, Khizr M. CFC
Law Offices of KM Khan
415 Madison Avenue
15th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Phones: 202.279.0806
Fax: 646-673-8401
Contact Us: Contact Us

I was surprised that a N.Y. law office would list a D.C. telephone number, so I called it to check and was told by the man who answered that it was not Khizr Khan’s law office. The man who answered would not tell me who it was.

So I did more digging and learned that that is also the phone number of a group called American Muslims Vote, which says its mission is:

“To create an enlightened community by providing and developing Patriotic American Muslim leadership and Encouraging American Muslims to participate in the democratic process at local, state and national level and vote on the election day.”

I did some further research into who registered this domain name and when. Khizr Khan registered it on July 23, 2016.

He’s looking increasingly like a plant to me – a Muslim Cindy Sheehan playing on people’s sympathies to foster a Democratic Party political agenda. And of course, in that goal, he has the full-throated support of the American media.

really

One can argue that if Trump's immigration policies were in place
his son might be alive and not killed in war that Queen Hillary voted to send him

just saying

CLINTON ON BENGHAZI MOTHER: SHE MAY NOT FULLY RECALL WHAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE VIDEO

Well they can't both be right
So if I had to pick which one is a liar
smart money on Hillary

I hear you Queen Hillary where could she have gotten that crazy idea

it amazes me here we have the CIA telling Hillary it was about the video ... WHY??? because in egypt they were rioting over the video ... and this is something you cat say didn't happen ... the CIA are the ones that were pushing the story about the video to Hillary ... when it turned out not to be about the video Hillary told the country to wasn't about the video and told them what it was about... then you
repub-lie-tards jump on this bull shit she lied ... no she didn't not lie ... she was given wrong information By the CIA and then it was corrected ... when are you ass holes going to get that through your fucking little heads ...are you thats stupid that you have to try and push your lie that she lied ??? just because you can't win an election ... people can see through your bull shit

The CIA didn't push the narrative that it was the video that caused a protest that grew violent...that was the Clinton State Department and the Obama Administration. They knew within 24 hours that there was no protest that took place before the attack but they sent Susan Rice out to the Sunday talk shows to repeat that lie over and over again! When that plane landed at Andrews Air Base and those four caskets were coming off that plane draped in American flags, Hillary Clinton met the grieving families of those dead men and lied to them about what had happened. Who does that? She's scum...absolute and utter scum!

oh yes

like Queen Hillary is now blaming the email scandal on
her underlings

very "queen-like" of her to not take responsibility for her actions then or ever

hilldetached-i8445.jpg

CLINTON ON BENGHAZI MOTHER: SHE MAY NOT FULLY RECALL WHAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE VIDEO

smart money on Hillary

Hillary never relies on memory. Hillary relies on lies.

true enough

combine that with her support with the racist group BLM and their anti-cop rhetoric
she is creating a culture of hate for all things that are decent

smart money on Hillary

it amazes me here we have the CIA telling Hillary it was about the video ... WHY??? because in egypt they were rioting over the video ... and this is something you cat say didn't happen ... the CIA are the ones that were pushing the story about the video to Hillary ... when it turned out not to be about the video Hillary told the country to wasn't about the video and told them what it was about... then you
repub-lie-tards jump on this bull shit she lied ... no she didn't not lie ... she was given wrong information By the CIA and then it was corrected ... when are you ass holes going to get that through your fucking little heads ...are you thats stupid that you have to try and push your lie that she lied ??? just because you can't win an election ... people can see through your bull shit

The CIA didn't push the narrative that it was the video that caused a protest that grew violent...that was the Clinton State Department and the Obama Administration. They knew within 24 hours that there was no protest that took place before the attack but they sent Susan Rice out to the Sunday talk shows to repeat that lie over and over again! When that plane landed at Andrews Air Base and those four caskets were coming off that plane draped in American flags, Hillary Clinton met the grieving families of those dead men and lied to them about what had happened. Who does that? She's scum...absolute and utter scum!

No doubt about it.

smart money on Hillary

No doubt about it.

agree

Comrade
I never meant for you to feel neglected :)

However, we know from the emails that managed to not be destroyed
that Queen Hillary knew and told her daughter that it was not the video

in between wedding plans, no doubt

so sadly
your map is like Queen Hillary
worthless

Forum List

Back