Hillary-Benghazi mom: may not fully recall about the video- so one is a liar-smart money on Hillary

Who is the liar on Benghazi

• Hillary

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Pat Smith

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
CLINTON ON BENGHAZI MOTHER: SHE MAY NOT FULLY RECALL WHAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE VIDEO

Well they can't both be right
So if I had to pick which one is a liar
smart money on Hillary

I hear you Queen Hillary where could she have gotten that crazy idea

20 to hillary 2 for the mom

exactly

Vote so far
Who is the liar on Benghazi
  1. *
    Hillary
    17 vote(s)
    89.5%

2. Pat Smith
    2 vote(s)
    10.5%

Let's stipulate that the above is true......It only confirms that this forum is populated by most right wingers who are slightly to the left of Pol Pot.....LOL

Left of Pol Pot would make them Democrats :)

CNN- Wasington Post are pretty left

Washington Post hits Clinton with four 'Pinnochios' on emails

really, it would make sense
since a large majority of Americans think Hillary is a liar and corrupt

CLINTON ON BENGHAZI MOTHER: SHE MAY NOT FULLY RECALL WHAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE VIDEO

smart money on Hillary

Hillary never relies on memory. Hillary relies on lies.

smart money on Hillary

Hillary never relies on memory. Hillary relies on lies.

it is all she has

hilldis-i8423.jpg

Forgot the avg
funny how that works

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/23 - 7/31 -- -- 45.9 42.0 Clinton +3.9

boy she really did get a shitty bump
shit in - shit out

thanks for sharing
:)

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/23 - 7/31 -- -- 45.9 42.0 Clinton +3.9

Yes, those handy averages....and paraphrasing from the movie, Casablanca........
"thank God, we'll always have Rasmussen and Fox polling..."

did you see the coverage between Smith and Khan
it seem Democrats and their MSM have a very one-sided love for Gold Star Mothers

smithkhanchart.jpg

From Social media....

How many Americans have lost their lives in service to their country? How many Americans have lost their lives in service to there country fighting radical Islam?

The reason I ask is what is Mr.and Mrs. Kahn opinion on Donald Trump have any more merit than any other Gold Star Family?

With the thousands and thousands of American families that have lost loved ones in the war on terror alone.. I imagine you'll find every political opinion under the sun so why does mr. Khan's lost somehow give his opinion having greater weight?

How is mr. Khan's opinion on Donald Trump even relevant to the fact that he lost a son in 2004? Trump had no involvement in that At least the Benghazi mothers are directing their opinion Hillary based on Hillary having something to do with the death of their sons... Trump has zero to do with the death of Mr. Khan son

Is mr. Khan's son's death relevant to his political opinion on Donald Trump?... why is Mr.Kahn political opinion Donald any more relevant than any other mother our father that has lost a child in these wars with Islam?

If you are a gold star mother or father .. your opinion on Donald Trump or Hillary carries just as much weight as Mr. or Mrs Kahns so speak up

And if your family that has lost a loved one to Islamic Terror here.. as a civilian in your own country .

if you lost a loved one in Fort Hood, if you have lost a loved one in San Bernardino, if you lost a loved one in Orlando or if you even lost a loved one in 9/11 or in any other Act of Islamic terrorism in this country your opinion on Trump or Hillery carry as much weight as Mr. Khan's because you also suffered.. . So speak up because your opinion also matters, just as much as mr. Khan and you know there's different opinions than just his.

So make your voice matter and don't let one man and the DNC try and hijack the moral authority of all your losses

did you see the coverage between Smith and Khan
it seem Democrats and their MSM have a very one-sided love for Gold Star Mothers

smithkhanchart.jpg

From Social media....

How many Americans have lost their lives in service to their country? How many Americans have lost their lives in service to there country fighting radical Islam?

The reason I ask is what is Mr.and Mrs. Kahn opinion on Donald Trump have any more merit than any other Gold Star Family?

With the thousands and thousands of American families that have lost loved ones in the war on terror alone.. I imagine you'll find every political opinion under the sun so why does mr. Khan's lost somehow give his opinion having greater weight?

How is mr. Khan's opinion on Donald Trump even relevant to the fact that he lost a son in 2004? Trump had no involvement in that At least the Benghazi mothers are directing their opinion Hillary based on Hillary having something to do with the death of their sons... Trump has zero to do with the death of Mr. Khan son

Is mr. Khan's son's death relevant to his political opinion on Donald Trump?... why is Mr.Kahn political opinion Donald any more relevant than any other mother our father that has lost a child in these wars with Islam?

If you are a gold star mother or father .. your opinion on Donald Trump or Hillary carries just as much weight as Mr. or Mrs Kahns so speak up

And if your family that has lost a loved one to Islamic Terror here.. as a civilian in your own country .

if you lost a loved one in Fort Hood, if you have lost a loved one in San Bernardino, if you lost a loved one in Orlando or if you even lost a loved one in 9/11 or in any other Act of Islamic terrorism in this country your opinion on Trump or Hillery carry as much weight as Mr. Khan's because you also suffered.. . So speak up because your opinion also matters, just as much as mr. Khan and you know there's different opinions than just his.

So make your voice matter and don't let one man and the DNC try and hijack the moral authority of all your losses

all true

it will be like Cindy Sheehan- toss it once they can't use it

Really, the left is hoping for some "magic bullet"
them and the MSM will be doing this all the time

You obviously didn't watch the last 8th investigation during the 11 hour congressional testimony. If you remember that day there were 3 other embassies that were raided because of the video. That is a fact. So when Benghazi started they originally thought it was over the same reason. That's only logic.

Regardless Hillary Clinton has been cleared over any negligence related to Benghazi. We have troops and CIA agents all over the world and in dangerous places that get killed all of the time.

During her opening statement she went through a very long list of other embassies that have been attacked, most notably under Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in an embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation. The DNC could have dragged up 240 grieving mothers to tell the world that Ronald Reagan killed their sons, but they didn't. Apparently they had a lot more integrity back in those days.

Benghazi has been nothing more than a Reich wing dog and pony show for quite some time now.

benghazifund.jpg

She wasn't cleared....it was a not guilty...not an innocent type of verdict.....She did it with DENY DENY DENY

Bullshit--she went under congressional testimony for 11 hours during the 8th investigation, and answered every question they asked dumbass. In the end Republicans looked like freaking idiots. She buried them.
Benghazi hearing ends after extraordinary 11-hour grilling of Clinton

Then the Reich wing turned on Trey Gowdy--LOL
Just yesterday, I predicted that some conservatives would turn on Gowdy, in whom they’d invested so much hope. The far-right South Carolinian was supposed to bury, not exonerate, Hillary Clinton, I wrote, and his inability to deliver a useful campaign weapon will likely be seen as both a failure and a betrayal.
A few hours later, far-right radio personality Michael Savage told his audience, “Trey Gowdy should be impeached for wasting my time! He promised us a lot! Remember?”
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

It's clear that Republicans used tax payer dollars for nothing more than a political dog & pony show on Benghazi.

There’s a certain twisted logic to this. The unhinged right starts with the ideologically satisfying answer – President Obama and Hillary Clinton are guilty of horrible Benghazi-related wrongdoing – and then works backwards, looking for “proof” that matches the conclusion. When their ostensible allies fail to tell these activists what they want to hear, they could reevaluate their bogus assumptions, but it’s vastly easier to believe Republicans have let them down.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy
Benghazi conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

o-BENGHAZI-CARTOON-facebook.jpg
these right wing nuts are so full of shit that they refuse to see the truth ... they have to try and make her into something she not cause they can't win a election any other way

Yeah spontaneous protests about a youtube video.....yeah thats,the ticket!
I'll put a deposit next to my name and you would suck my dick
these are the facts dick smoker from political fact

‘Because of this film that came out’

There was initial confusion, and conflicting intelligence and public statements, about whether the Benghazi attack was part of protests about a video mocking Islam and depicting the prophet Mohammed. The video had sparked raucous demonstrations around the Middle East, including one at the U.S. embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on the same day as Benghazi.

It turned out that there were no protests in Benghazi that day, and the attack was premeditated. Some family members of the Benghazi victims have said Clinton mentioned a video in their meeting, even though she knew it didn’t cause the attack.

Patricia Smith told CNN on Oct. 10, 2012, that at the Joint Base Andrews meeting, National Security Adviser Susan Rice "talked to me personally, and she said this is the way it was. It was because of this film that came out."

all of this information came from the CIA so rice clinton and obama said that they believe it was because of this movie ... why would you believe differently you moron???

Hillary sent email to Chelsea and the Prime Minister of Egypt saying the video was not the cause. We also know for a fact that the video was not the cause. You have to be terminally gullible to believe she wasn't lying.

• Benghazi Mother Pat Smith on Khizr Khan: ‘I Was Treated Like Dirt’ by Hillary Clinton!
    Mediaite ^ | August 1, 2016 | Josh Feldman
    One of the arguments pushed by conservatives in the wake of Khizr Khan‘s powerful attacks against Donald Trump is that there has been great media and political hypocrisy in how he was treated versus Gold Star mother Patricia Smith. Smith’s son Sean died in Benghazi, and during the RNC two weeks ago, she declared that Hillary Clinton is to blame for her son’s death. Now, Clinton has not publicly made comments close to what Trump said about Khan. But as Smith pointed out on CNN today, Clinton has basically called her a liar. She told Brooke Baldwin that while no...

Forum List

Back