Hillary-Benghazi mom: may not fully recall about the video- so one is a liar-smart money on Hillary

Who is the liar on Benghazi

• Hillary

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Pat Smith

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
CLINTON ON BENGHAZI MOTHER: SHE MAY NOT FULLY RECALL WHAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE VIDEO

Well they can't both be right
So if I had to pick which one is a liar
smart money on Hillary
Then I guess you're not smart:

Kristen+Powers%3A+Why+Can%27t+Obama+Tell+Us+The+Truth+About+Benghazi+-+Page+4+-+US+Message+Board+-+Political+Discussion+Forum.jpg

and:

Kristen+Powers%3A+Why+Can%27t+Obama+Tell+Us+The+Truth+About+Benghazi+-+Page+4+-+US+Message+Board+-+Political+Discussion+Forum.jpg

while declaring Hillary and HER State Dept has no responsibilit

Nope never did, that was the voice in your head.

You claim that she also has no control over the people who work for her

Voices again

You keep ignoring, intentionally, all of the Americans that were still in Benghazi

Remember the CIA........

You seem to blame Stevens for his more

I blame Stephens for going to Benghazi. I blame the Islamic Extremistswho killed him. I think they would have attacked the compound even if he wasn't there. He was in the right place at the wrong time.

Either way I dont see the lie. She said it was in response to a video. Has that been proven wrong? Or we just think its wrong and since we think it that means that Hillary knew it was not because of the video.

I can only assume this........In Cairo on the same day, there was rioting BECAUSE of the video.....The obvious conjecture soon after the attack in Benghazi was that the attackers were ALSO reacting to the video. But we all know that right wingers have a simple agenda....that is, lets find something to belittle Clinton; it hasn't worked and it won't work regardless of what dim witted R-W'ers on here keep posting.

CLINTON ON BENGHAZI MOTHER: SHE MAY NOT FULLY RECALL WHAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE VIDEO

smart money on Hillary

I hear you Queen Hillary where could she have gotten that crazy idea

Some of the families said she never mentioned the video - so stop your lies.

None of the other family members who agreed to be interviewed said Clinton made any reference to a video. Indeed, other family members have been puzzled by the confident assertions of Woods and Smith.

“It was absolutely never mentioned, and it is totally new to me,” said Jan Stevens, the father of U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens. “She gave us her sympathy. We had a great deal of talk about the problems of the world, the college her daughter attended. It was very small talk, nothing substantive.”

What Benghazi family members say Hillary Clinton said about the video

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

A decent and objective and fair "conclusion" from
What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

It is impossible to know with certainty what Clinton told these families in brief conversations at a private reception only three days after Benghazi. Some, but not all, family members who have spoken to the media said Clinton mentioned a video or protests in their meeting. Some said she didn’t mention a video. Clinton says she did not.

If she did say something about the video, would it have been an intentional lie? It’s very possible that this is one of the many conflicting pieces of intelligence that the administration was working with at the time.

There simply is not enough concrete information in the public domain for Rubio or anyone to claim as fact that Clinton did or did not lie to the Benghazi families.

Apparently right wingers on this thread (and the great journalists on Fox) have laboriously interviewed each of those bastards in Benghazi who took part in the attack....and just as apparently, each of those attackers confirmed to the right wingers that they did not commit their atrocity because of a video, but it was something that they liked to do every 9-11 date.

smart money on Hillary

she's the black widow of web spinners. this may explain why no press conferences.

smart money on Hillary

Who has been caught lying more than Hillary?

I rest my case.

The entire problem is Hillary lies like hell in an official capacity to cover her tracks.

Its well documented.

Trump is just lying to win.

What he does in office is again well documented, he just hires the best available AND goes play golf, a total hands off person like Bill Clinton.

If trump don't get it his way he will just *shrug* blame the other guy and say " compromise and work it out "

With Hillary it will be like obama 2.0 if she don't get it her way she will try to use a pen and a phone and force her will on the people..

That's scary..

smart money on Hillary

she's the black widow of web spinners. this may explain why no press conferences.

Once a liar ...always a liar...it is what is known as a personal trait.

Liar, Liar, Pantsuit on Fire: 27 Hillary Fibs and Lies

Vote so far
Who is the liar on Benghazi
  1. *
    Hillary
    17 vote(s)
    89.5%

2. Pat Smith
    2 vote(s)
    10.5%

Let's stipulate that the above is true......It only confirms that this forum is populated by most right wingers who are slightly to the left of Pol Pot.....LOL

Forum List

Back