Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists Including ISIS, in Syria

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
THIS could turn out to be the BIGGEST scandal....Where is Issa and Gowdy when you need them?

Democracy Now , The Gateway Pundit ^ | July 31,2016 | Jim Hoft
Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s...

hillary-uh-oh.jpg

The problem is the dominate liberal establishment mass media will not cover the issue. For them, it's too complicated and can't be explained in less than 3 minutes, and of course it hurts their canidate.

So we are suppose to just take their word as an anonymous voice in the wilderness, no hard copies, no personal appearances, no evidence but hearsay and conjecture for the court of public opinion?

So we are suppose to just take their word as an anonymous voice in the wilderness, no hard copies, no personal appearances, no evidence but hearsay and conjecture for the court of public opinion?

I'm sure they're waiting for the best time to release them, haha

Yet you people have already decided to convict without hard evidence that was obtained through illegal means...You as an ex-cop should know that that would never carry any weight in a court of law for conviction...

• Banned
Kremlin sources say the Clinton campaign “sent their goons to give Jane Sanders the shakedown,” in order to end the Bernie Sanders campaign before the convention, citing evidence from one of 10,000 Hillary emails Putin has in his personal possession.

The Clinton campaign needed Bernie Sanders on board before the emails were leaked as they contained evidence that confirmed his suggestions of Democratic establishment bias and would have given him unstoppable momentum heading into the convention – had he chosen to play that game.

Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

Yet you people have already decided to convict without hard evidence that was obtained through illegal means...You as an ex-cop should know that that would never carry any weight in a court of law for conviction...

I'm no ex cop....but they will release the emails......they already have credibility....they got Debbie's scalp and no one ever denied the content of the emails, they just tried to distract with how they were obtained.

I saw the video in which Crazy Bernie was informed he could contest the DNC, but like the douchebag, fake, phony fraud he was from the start, he ain't gonna play that even without that illegal threat from Crooked Hillary.

No, you're suppose to at least feign like you are the slightest bit objective, and realize there is so much dirt on the bitch already that any new info should be considered highly probably given her past. Or just play dead.

No, you're suppose to at least feign like you are the slightest bit objective, and realize there is so much dirt on the bitch already that any new info should be considered highly probably given her past. Or just play dead.
Being that I studied law and believe in the due process system.....I can't be objective about a person that has not been convicted of a crime..I can't allow evidence such as hearsay and conjecture to induce a bias...

Being that I studied law and believe in the due process system.....I can't be objective about a person that has not been convicted of a crime..I can't allow evidence such as hearsay and conjecture to induce a bias...

So you are a liberal and unless the pant suit bulldyke is convicted of a crime, you're going to vote for her. Why not just say that? Instead you trying and make it a legal issue which its not. I guess you wanted to let us all know that you studied law. Never passed the bar, did you?

Forum List

Back