Hillary and Bill are Really......Unhappy Now

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by insein
i'd jump in but he's not really the liberal wacko type. He's just the WACKO wacko type. Not that there is much difference these days.

Whacko, on that we can agree.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Okay Sandy. We're through with him over there. Or, should I say, he's through over there.

He should be arriving here shortly. Get some aspirin ready, you'll need 'em. :D

OK no flame here? I guess I know who the pets are.

What was meant by that post is that the debate was through in the other forum, freeing you up for the debate here.

Cant you read between the lines and see the big picture?

Originally posted by One small Voice

Chill out dude, we are only bustin on ya !! :p:

Sorry after being thrown off Hannity for saying Chelsea was Vince Foster's daughter and after have the marching cop bust my buns I was kind of paranoid.

What was meant by that post is that the debate was through in the other forum, freeing you up for the debate here.

Cant you read between the lines and see the big picture?

When I do I get all kinds of grief.

Sorry after being thrown off Hannity for saying Chelsea was Vince Foster's daughter and after have the marching cop bust my buns I was kind of paranoid.

dude, my head is still swimming after you Hannity, chelsea and foster crap on the other thread...PLEASE don't start it here...please?

Originally posted by Sandy73
What about me ????? :(

Was Sandy, damn, you guys have to get different avatars!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay Sandy. We're through with him over there. Or, should I say, he's through over there.

He should be arriving here shortly. Get some aspirin ready, you'll need 'em.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell no, we are too much alike in person !! :D

Originally posted by Sandy73
Hell no, we are too much alike in person !! :D

LOL Read the little voice one! She/he is very odd.

Oh I know ... There is all kinds in this world !:cuckoo:

Originally posted by Kathianne
Hold on, get ya more.

quote:
Originally posted by Patriot54
Let's get real here

1) New Jersey is a big place, be more specific - I told you almost exactly where I live.

2) I've seen this crap before, so when is the last time you actually met someone who you talked trash to online. We both know how it ends because the chances of us meeting halfway at the same exact time are slim. I don't have the time for you - I have a life, and you have...well, you have your message boards. If you have beef, you come to me - if not, you just wait until I'm in Uniondale, NY. You still want to fight then, so be it. Any chance you're near the 732 area code?
posted by one little voice:

Last time I killed someone I got into trouble so I stopped doing it so do not ask me to do it again, OK?

quote:
Let's get real here

1) New Jersey is a big place, be more specific - I told you almost exactly where I live.

2) I've seen this crap before, so when is the last time you actually met someone who you talked trash to online. We both know how it ends because the chances of us meeting halfway at the same exact time are slim. I don't have the time for you - I have a life, and you have...well, you have your message boards. If you have beef, you come to me - if not, you just wait until I'm in Uniondale, NY. You still want to fight then, so be it. Any chance you're near the 732 area code?

Last time I killed someone I got into trouble so I stopped doing it so do not ask me to do it again, OK?

It was a joke. Sheesh, the meeting stuff seemed serious. I threw in a joke to take the heat off, you people need to get a life.

quote:
Let's get real here

Why are we bringing crap from one wacky thread to another? Geez. Just refer her to the other thread if you want her in on the lunacy. This thread is bizarre enough without putting the two together.

The moon was full three nights ago!n

one small what is your beef you dont have to be a prick to get a point across if you have something to say just say it none of this read between the lines $hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back