Hillary and Bill are Really......Unhappy Now

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by HGROKIT
Why are we bringing crap from one wacky thread to another? Geez. Just refer her to the other thread if you want her in on the lunacy. This thread is bizarre enough without putting the two together.

The mood was full three nights ago!n

Thanks for the *ahem* suggestions, but MYOFB

Free and open board. If you don't want you postings commented on take them to PM.

You were the one that posted, you are being a PIA and it doesn't matter your opinion to me. Sick of the poking.

Originally posted by Kathianne
You were the one that posted, you are being a PIA and it doesn't matter your opinion to me. Sick of the poking.

If my posts sicken you, might I suggest you not respond to them. What crawled up your rear end and died?

Two posts in a row, you have told me to mind my own fucking business and called me a pain in the ass. Nice example.

Originally posted by Sandy73
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Ok he is a wack job !!!

You girls have not a clue but if calling me names makes you feel better about you lonely exisitance then go ahead and have a ball in your own little world.

If my posts sicken you, might I suggest you not respond to them. What crawled up your rear end and died?

Two posts in a row, you have told me to mind my own fucking business and called me a pain in the ass. Nice example.

Pompous Ass you have been for awhile now. Don't know what made you flip, but whatever. You want so bad to be a mod? Take it up with Jim. Tired of poking and pm backstabbing. Got it. Just leave me alone, your regular posts are fine. How you got two fine sons, amazes me.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by One small Voice
OK, you morons,

Here I am take your best shot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Warning. No calling of names. You were not flammed.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Pompous Ass you have been for awhile now. Don't know what made you flip, but whatever. You want so bad to be a mod? Take it up with Jim. Tired of poking and pm backstabbing. Got it. Just leave me alone, your regular posts are fine. How you got two fine sons, amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back