Hillary Admits She Knew She Was Breaking The Law

ff354ac65465314537bc6f3e0276eaec.jpg

Why don't liberals apply that same quote to Hillary?

HILLARY:
"I did not send or receive anything classified or marked as such at the time."
-- LIE!
COMEY: "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

HILLARY: "I only used one (1) device."

-- LIE!
COMEY: “She used multiple devices.”

HILLARY: "I turned over all work-related e-mails."
-- LIE!
COMEY:No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

Evidently Hillary can lie over and over and over again to you and the other liberal numbnuts on this board and you will believe her....even after 1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE' & 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS'!

SHE NEVER BROKE THE LAW! It isn't illegal to use a private server as the last two sec of states before her used one.

Excuse me dipshit, AOL is NOT a private server. Both Rice and Powell used commercial servers occasionally, neither had privately owned servers. Seem you are now full blown regressive, you lie just as naturally as any of them.

Trump broke election law and had to pay money! There's a very real possibility that this money for the att general of florida and texas were Bribes...

Which would mean prison time. And this is even before trump university scam!

Nothing has come of these stupid emails and nothing will ever come from them....

Good job regressive, lie and deflect, lie and deflect.

The powers that be have not said she has broken the law, no matter what Alt Right regressives like OKTexas think.

This is not going to end up in charges.

Libs say the fact she isn't in jail proves that she never did anything wrong.

Funny how that bar keeps getting lower for Hillarys lack of integrity.

Nice DODGE of my question, Candy. Why don't liberals apply that 1st quote of yours about lying to Hillary?

HILLARY: "I did not send or receive anything classified or marked as such at the time."
-- LIE!

-- LIE!

-- LIE!
COMEY: “No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

Evidently Hillary can lie over and over and over again to you and the other liberal numbnuts on this board and you will believe her....even after 1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE' & 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS'!

The powers that be have not said she has broken the law, no matter what Alt Right regressives like OKTexas think.
By that you mean the crooked, Un-Constitutional. law-violating President who is running the most lawless administration in US history.

Talk about a conflict of interest needing an Independent Council! The man who hired Hillary, who needs her OUT of jail and IN the WH to save his legacy, refusing to allow charges to be filed and her to go to jail...remarkable.

HILLARY: "I did not send or receive anything classified or marked as such at the time."
-- LIE!

-- LIE!

-- LIE!

And STILL you avoid the FACT that Hillary having any classified material in her possession as a citizen is a CRIME! You're right, Jake, she didn't break THE law. She Broke MULTIPLE Laws.

53422697.jpg

HRC 3
RWNJs 0

Not at all, Candy. I am just wondering why you are cowardly running from a simple question:

-- LIE!

-- LIE!

-- LIE!

Easyt has shown that HRC has not broken the law.

She is still a candidate as rotten as Trump.

Easyt has shown that HRC has not broken the law..

Give it up, Jake. You have no more credibility - you LIE! PROVEN!

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE!
*** CRIMINAL VIOLATION OF THE FOIA & THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT!

Edit Delete Report

Easyt has shown that HRC has not broken the law..

Give it up, Jake. You have no more credibility - you LIE! PROVEN!

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE!

Edit Delete Report
That is merely your opinion. Show us where she has been charged. You Alt Right people will say anything instead of trying to be accurate.

That is merely your opinion.

No, Jake, this is FACT, straight from the Director of the FBI. YOU LIED when you said the FBI had not said she lied / broke the law. That is EXACTLY what Comey does below! One AGAIN, YOU LIE, exposing the fact that you have no credibility and no shame!

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE!

Show us where she has been charged.

That's the 'peg' you libs are hanging your hat on. She does not have to be charged / found guilty for it to be proven she lied and broke the law. Comey 'clearly' pointed out the fact that she broke several laws: Perjury, FOIA, Federal Records Act, etc... The fact that the current criminal President running the most lawless administration in this nation's history is not allowing her to be charged and tried does NOT make her innocent.

easyt continues to lie. The FBI did not say she broke the law. End of story. You must stop lying, you look pitiful.

easyt continues to lie. The FBI did not say she broke the law. End of story. You must stop lying, you look pitiful.

YOU LIE, JAKE! You keep posting your pitiful OPINION, hoping someone will believe you, but you have no credibility. Every time YOU LIE I keep posting what the FBI REALLY said:

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

-- LIE! (PERJURY)

Unlike YOU, I have FACTS and Links to support what I claim, not just OPINION. Again, you have no credibility on this issue anymore, but like Don Quixote you just keep charging that windmill!

LIMK: Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

Show me where the FBI said she lied. Now you are trolling. You believe she lied, but the FBI has not said that at all.

Forum List

Back