Hillary Admits She Knew She Was Breaking The Law

Show me where the FBI said she lied. Now you are trolling. You believe she lied, but the FBI has not said that at all.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You LIE and you're illiterate!

CAN YOU READ? Evidently NOT! I have posted the excerpt from Comey's testimony before Congress several times now. You DO realize that 'Comey' IS the Director of the FBI, right? When Comey speaks, he is speaking on behalf of and AS the FBI! Here is what the FBI said under oath testifying before Congress when told what Hillary said and asked if what she said was true:

HILLARY: "I did not send or receive anything classified or marked as such at the time."
-- LIE! (PERJURY)
COMEY, DIECTOR OF THE FBI: "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

HILLARY: "I only used one (1) device."
-- LIE! (PERJURY)
COMEY, DIECTOR OF THE FBI:
She used multiple devices.”

HILLARY: "I turned over all work-related e-mails."
-- LIE! (PERJURY)
No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

BY LAW Hillary was required to turn in all work-related documents to be complaint with the FOIA and the Federal Reserve Act. FBI Director Comey points out that Hillary's claim that she did so IS A LIE, that they found 'THOUSANDS' of work-related documents she never turned in. By refusing to do so she committed CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS OF THE FOIA & THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT!

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

YOU LIE...and you're illiterate.

Now you are trolling. The FBI has never said she lied. You have, so you take the FBI statements and put your gloss on them. Your argument is a step down not a cut above.

Comey says she did not lie. That counts. You say she lied. That does not even register.

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Now you are trolling. The FBI has never said she lied.
It's Official - Jake CAN'T READ!

Who the hell is 'Nick Gass', besides the author of the LIE that Comey did not say Hillary LIED? You are actually saying people should believe some dumbass liberal, who - like you - tries to speak FOR people, claiming what Comey REALLY MEANT was that Hillary did not lie, instead of believing the actual people?

:lmao:

Instead of hearing it from the donkey's ass, here - directly from the transcripts of Comey's testimony - is what Comey ACTUALLY said:

HILLARY: "I did not send or receive anything classified or marked as such at the time."
-- LIE! (PERJURY)
COMEY, DIECTOR OF THE FBI: "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”
Jake: "The FBI never said she lied."

HILLARY: "I only used one (1) device."
-- LIE! (PERJURY)
“She used multiple devices.”
JAKE: "The FBI never said she lied."

HILLARY: "I turned over all work-related e-mails."
-- LIE! (PERJURY)
No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”
JAKE: "The FBI never said she lied."

- LINK: Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

FROM THE TRANSCRIPTS OF THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI's TESTIMONY UNDER OATH BEFORE CONGRESS, COMEY DECLARES 3 SEPERATE TIMES THAT WHAT SHE SAID WAS A LIE!

-------

In the face of undeniable evidence - direct testimony from the Director of the FBI - you offer your OPINION.

In the REPEATED face of undeniable evidence - direct testimony from the Director of the FBI - you offer some reporters' OPINION.

JAKE, YOU LIE! YOU HAVE NO - ZERO CREDIBILITY!

FBI DIRECTOR OF THE FBI COMEY SAYS YOU LIE.

3 FACT CHECK SITES HAVE GIVEN BOTH YOU AND HILLARY 1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS' FOR THESE SAME, PROVEN FLASE, REPEATED LIES.

You are also an incurable, delusional Hillary-supporting nutjob who will never believe she lied, not even if Hillary herself admitted it to you.

've wasted enough time on you and your delusional denials. Have fun with that. Take care, and / or get some help...

Last edited:
Chafetz: 'Was Hillary Telling The Truth when she declared, "I did not send or receive anything classified or marked as such at the time.'

Comey: "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

LATER COMEY SAYS: "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz

*** Comey had already established the fact that Hillary LIED - "THAT'S NOT TRUE". So why did he make this statement later?
- Was he using the old 'It depends on the definition of the word Is' defense?

- Was he ordered to wrap it in a nice, neat 'no reason for charges' package? (FBI Director Comey is a board member of Clinton Foundation connected bank HSBC).

-
Was comey lying when he said what Hillary said was not true - ie a LIE or was he lying when he declared he saw no basis to conclude she lied?

The FACT is, what Comey proved / testified to still stand up as a LIE. Hillary did say this and it was NOT true.

---------------------

Chaffetz: 'Hillary said she turned over all work-related e-mails as per the law. Is that true?'

Comey: No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

LATER COMEY SAYS: "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz.

The transcript of Comey's testimony, again, clearly shows he declared she had lied about turning over all work-related e-mails. So why would he contradict himself at the end?

----------------------

Chaffetz: 'Hillary said she only used 1 device. Is THAT true?'

Comey: "She used multiple devices."

LATER COMEY SAYS: "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz.

What Comey says at the very end is in direct contradiction to his earlier testimony. In his earlier testimony Comey specifically states Hillary lied and broke the law, the direct evidence they have to support each incident; yet, in the end he contradicts himself by declaring everything he had spelled out somehow does not equate to PERJURY!

This is what Comey was really doing, trying to save Hillary from Perjury charges" 'Yes she lied, but she didn't CRIMINALLY Lie.'

All the reputation he had built regarding objectivity Comey had built over time was destroyed when - AFTER building the case against Hillary, proving she had lied and broken the law, when it came to the final recommendation to press charges he pulled this political choke move, contradicting his own case in order to save Hillary's ass.

You can't say 'What she said was NOT true - meaning it was FALSE then in the wrap-up say she did not lie. I am sure Bill Clinton was extremely proud of Comey justification for claiming what he did. He did just enough to prove she lied and just enough to give Obama/Lynch of an excuse not to press charges.

(I wonder how much of a pay raise he got for being on the Clinton Foundation HSBC bank.)

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

HOLY CRAP - I JUST FIGURED OUT THE 'COMEY DODGE'!

------

Chaffetz ASKED COMEY:
'WHEN HILLARY TESTIFIED BEFORE CONGRESS AND TOLD CONGRESS "I did not send or receive anything classified or marked as such at the time', WAS SHE TELLING CONGRESS THE TRUTH?

Comey: "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

LATER COMEY SAYS: "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz

He was not asked if Hillary had lied to the FBI - he was asked if Hillary had LIED TO CONGRESS when she said these things under oath to CONGRESS! In that last statement he answered the question regarding the FBI, not CONGRESS!

Slick...

Forum List

Back