Hillary actually put national security at risk Donald did not

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

This post is worthy of a Pulitzer Prize..........:clap::clap:

You can't argue with a man that has worked under 9 administrations, both Republican & Democrat, (who has never come out behind the curtain to endorse any candidate until now.) A man who was CIA director and Secretary of Defense. Leon Panetta. If Donald Trump scares him, then it should scare the hell out of you.

And if you're interested in the National Security of this nation--then you probably should read this article.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

20817865-mmmain.jpg

Not scared. Putin just had a state visit to Slovenia. Slovenia, btw, is a part of NATO. Slovenia not scared, I not scared, why are you scared?

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

You can't argue with a man that has worked under 9 administrations, both Republican & Democrat, (who has never come out behind the curtain to endorse any candidate until now.) A man who was CIA director and Secretary of Defense. Leon Panetta. If Donald Trump scares him, then it should scare the hell out of you.

And if you're interested in the National Security of this nation--then you probably should read this article.

20817865-mmmain.jpg

Not scared. Putin just had a state visit to Slovenia. Slovenia, btw, is a part of NATO. Slovenia not scared, I not scared, why are you scared?

Well how many Presidential candidates have you witnessed encouraged a Foreign adversary to do a Cyber attack on the United States? In my book that is collusion to obtain secrets which is also called High Treason in this country--LOL

Leon Panneta speaks of it in his speech.

Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified and most dangerous candidate this nation has ever seen.

20817865-mmmain.jpg

Well how many Presidential candidates have you witnessed encouraged a Foreign adversary to do a Cyber attack on the United States? In my book that is collusion to obtain secrets which is also called High Treason in this country--LOL

Leon Panneta speaks of it in his speech.

Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified and most dangerous candidate this nation has ever seen.

Your autism does not permit you to perceive that da' hacking had already been done.............idjit!

20817865-mmmain.jpg

Apparently you're not watching Leon Panneta's speech. Like where he states that Trump wants to tell NATO to jump off a cliff. IOW Trump wants nothing to do with NATO if that escaped you through the blather and insults.

And here's another 4 star General who has some pretty serious statements about some of the things that Trump has stated--(so just keep living in you're little dream world of believing only what you want to believe.)

Funny but I sure didn't hear Trump threaten to knock this guys head off--LOL

Last edited:
Likewise, Hillary's only claim is her husband's name. She accomplished absolutely nothing in any of the positions she held, aside from mismanaging an email account, destroying Federal Records/evidence against her, then lying about it. Does that fall under criminal intent, or unparalleled incompetence and stupidity?

Right. Without Clinton as her last name and Bill Clinton's reputation to go off of, she'd be nothing.

Obama is president and he's not married to Bill Clinton.
And a failure of a president he is! On the other hand, are you sure he isn't married to Bill?

GM is alive
Osama is dead
We’re no longer shedding blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan
The Stock Market is up
The Unemployment rate is down.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is about $2 a gallon.
We've had this discussion, it's like you repeat the same nonsense in every single thread. do you just snort a pound of cocaine before logging on USMB?

I love beating you fuck stains over the head with facts. Its fun and you're totally defenseless.

[
Gas is more expensive than at the end of Bush's presidency,

As demand worldwide has increased, Obama has kept the price of gas steady. Thank you Mr. President.

Obama has no control over the Stock Market, the economy repairs itself on its own, a president can only damage it,

So your Messiah is lying when he says he can fix the economy? Amazing.

Presidents have a lot of control as the stock market is partly controlled by speculation; a President with a solid plan encourages investment as Obama has. A president like your messiah who is preaching doom and gloom and has filed bankruptcy multiple times will cause a downturn.

Your comments on the economy make you seem dumber than usual.

and Unemployment is actually roughly the same as at the end og Bush's presidency.

False statement but I can understand it...you wouldn't want to break your streak of lies and falsehoods; would you fuck stain?

[
Navy Seals killed Osama, good job, Military.

Under Obama's orders. Thus Obama is responsible and gets credit.

I see Trump's stance on NATO and his laying out a red carpet and allowing Russia to take back some of their former eastern Europeans countries as far more dangerous then any timetable Obama laid out back in his initial 2008 campaign.

I love beating you fuck stains over the head with facts. Its fun and you're totally defenseless.

If you had facts, you wouldn't be a Liberal. Joke's on you, I don't have to call names~

As demand worldwide has increased, Obama has kept the price of gas steady. Thank you Mr. President.
Name one policy he has used to decrease the gas price in any way, shape, or form. You actually can't, because aside from removing regulations that someone put there beforehand, the president cannot influence the gas price to go down. A president can only cause the price to increase through regulations. The industry keeping up with demand is entirely its own management. Surprise, Obama is not head of the gas/oil industry.

My Messiah? Were I old enough to vote, I'd have voted against Trump in the primaries. In fact, if I were old enough to vote, I'd vote for Gary Johnson in the presidential election. That said, I never claimed Trump wasn't a liar. There are ways to fix the economy, but they involve encouraging business expansion through the removal of regulations or cutting of taxes. The government doesn't improve the economy otherwise, they can only damage it. For example, by increasing business taxes, or by taxing a business per employee, or by adding more regulations.

Presidents have a lot of control as the stock market is partly controlled by speculation; a President with a solid plan encourages investment as Obama has. A president like your messiah who is preaching doom and gloom and has filed bankruptcy multiple times will cause a downturn.

Again, the President cannot control the Stock Market. Obama has done nothing to encourage investment, in fact, he's discouraged investment by ensuring people have less money. People that invest in the stock market are those with more money, which are business owners. Obama is taxing them per employee with his failure of a healthcare plan. Obama has fought against this outcome, not encouraged it.

Says the one claiming Obama has improved the state of the Nation by attacking the Private Sector unironically.

False statement but I can understand it...you wouldn't want to break your streak of lies and falsehoods; would you fuck stain?

Calling names, how mature.
The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment
e7846419bb2a4c77bf8aafc0f438fb44.png

So, if I told you to go slay a dragon, and you did, with no help or planning from me, I'd get credit, right?

I see Trump's stance on NATO and his laying out a red carpet and allowing Russia to take back some of their former eastern Europeans countries as far more dangerous then any timetable Obama laid out back in his initial 2008 campaign.

A Trumpkin doesn't want to hear the truth. They have very selective hearing. They hear it but it doesn't register, because that really wasn't what they wanted to hear so they just ignore and forget about it.

I posted Leon Panetta's speech several times on this board--where he talks about Trumps plans to disengage from Nato--and his encouragement on Television for Russia to do a Cyber attack on the United States, with Panetta stating that Trump is the biggest security threat to this nation. They don't want to hear that, they just prefer to ignore it, as if Trump never said it, so it never happend--LOL

This is the way of the Trump party.

If you had facts, you wouldn't be a Liberal. Joke's on you, I don't have to call names~
Facts are firmly on my side (as always).

Name one policy he has used to decrease the gas price in any way, shape, or form. You actually can't, because aside from removing regulations that someone put there beforehand, the president cannot influence the gas price to go down. A president can only cause the price to increase through regulations. The industry keeping up with demand is entirely its own management. Surprise, Obama is not head of the gas/oil industry.

Stopped wasteful wars in the ME, decreasing demand and thus lowering price for one.

My Messiah? Were I old enough to vote, I'd have voted against Trump in the primaries. In fact, if I were old enough to vote, I'd vote for Gary Johnson in the presidential election. That said, I never claimed Trump wasn't a liar. There are ways to fix the economy, but they involve encouraging business expansion through the removal of regulations or cutting of taxes. The government doesn't improve the economy otherwise, they can only damage it. For example, by increasing business taxes, or by taxing a business per employee, or by adding more regulations.

You're pretending to be a little girl. I'll let the psychiatrists among us tell us why you're doing that; no doubt it speaks to incredibly debilitating mental illness on your part.

Again, the President cannot control the Stock Market. Obama has done nothing to encourage investment, in fact, he's discouraged investment by ensuring people have less money. People that invest in the stock market are those with more money, which are business owners. Obama is taxing them per employee with his failure of a healthcare plan. Obama has fought against this outcome, not encouraged it.

Control fully? No. The stock market is at all time highs because his policies are solid, there is no obvious bubble except the FED (an independent actor) keeping interest rates low.

Says the one claiming Obama has improved the state of the Nation by attacking the Private Sector unironically.

Conserve-hate-ives are cute when they think they know something; arent' they?

So, if I told you to go slay a dragon, and you did, with no help or planning from me, I'd get credit, right?
[/QUOTE]

False equivalency: Okay, the guy who "slayed" Osama had helicopters, evac copters, intel monitoring the reaction, a whole team of SEALs, a foreward operating base and a CIA operative who found the bastard and made it all possible. All authorized by President Obama. This is why you're called a fuck stain. Fuck stains like yourself are brainless bitches who want to throw out bullshit like "he deserves no credit"

By your logic, Hitler never killed a single Jew. Nor did any of the Nazi high command. I guess we shouldn't have tried them for war crimes?

Stopped wasteful wars in the ME, decreasing demand and thus lowering price for one.

The wars in the middle east only accumulate government debt. The people that the parts, weapons, vehicles are bought from are private sector, and create jobs when the production increases for a war.

Control fully? No. The stock market is at all time highs because his policies are solid, there is no obvious bubble except the FED (an independent actor) keeping interest rates low.

You have no policies to cite with this claim, I cited Obamacare as taking money away from the Private Sector, who are the investors. It's discouraging spending. Either cite actual evidence or back off.
False equivalency: Okay, the guy who "slayed" Osama had helicopters, evac copters, intel monitoring the reaction, a whole team of SEALs, a foreward operating base and a CIA operative who found the bastard and made it all possible. All authorized by President Obama. This is why you're called a fuck stain. Fuck stains like yourself are brainless bitches who want to throw out bullshit like "he deserves no credit"

By your logic, Hitler never killed a single Jew. Nor did any of the Nazi high command. I guess we shouldn't have tried them for war crimes?
So, if I told you that you were allowed to use a sword to kill said dragon, I'd get full credit? The way I'm seeing it, all Obama did was say they were actually allowed to kill Osama, and they were the ones that raided the compound, killed his bodyguards, and killed him. I see nowhere Obama actually did anything to get credit. I mean, he could have said no, but then he wouldn't be able to act like he single handedly stormed the place and killed the man. I don't see how Obama did anything noteworthy.

The wars in the middle east only accumulate government debt. The people that the parts, weapons, vehicles are bought from are private sector, and create jobs when the production increases for a war.

You have no policies to cite with this claim, I cited Obamacare as taking money away from the Private Sector, who are the investors. It's discouraging spending. Either cite actual evidence or back off.

So, if I told you that you were allowed to use a sword to kill said dragon, I'd get full credit? The way I'm seeing it, all Obama did was say they were actually allowed to kill Osama, and they were the ones that raided the compound, killed his bodyguards, and killed him. I see nowhere Obama actually did anything to get credit. I mean, he could have said no, but then he wouldn't be able to act like he single handedly stormed the place and killed the man. I don't see how Obama did anything noteworthy.

Obama could have said NO to the strike and Osama Bin Laden would be alive and well today--is that what you're trying to get at?

Does this 4 star General get any credit for commanding troops in Iraq--or is he exempt of any credit also?

Obama could have said NO to the strike and Osama Bin Laden would be alive and well today--is that what you're trying to get at?

Does this 4 star General get any credit for commanding troops in Iraq--or is he exempt of any credit also?

You're right, he could have made the obvious wrong choice. good on him for not being quite that incompetent. We should probably congratulate him every time he remembers to put the toilet seat down, too.

He takes a more active role in the military. He also had to work his way up there. What did Obama do to make president? Well, he was black... oh wait... he's not. Well, he didn't even do that right, then.

Hillary used an unauthorized un-encrypted server, e-mail, and devices.
- Trump did not.

Hillary had unauthorized highly classified info on her server after she left the State Dept...she did send and receive classified info
- Trump did not

Hillary broke the law - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act
- Trump did not
No, she didn't. You and the RW peanut gallery just jump to silly conclusions just because you don't like Hillary.

Look up the term Security Analyst and tell me how Hillary's classified e-mails got past him/her. when a classified e-mail or any other classified correspondence is moved from a secure location by any means, the Security Analyst knows bout it. and is supposed to control the movement. He stops the transaction and alerts the person wanting to transmit it that the document is classified and advises on established security protocols. Hillary might not have known those e-mails were classified unless the SA made her aware of it. So , it Hillary's Sa that is at fault here, not Hillary! Every person having access to top classified documents has an SA assigned.

JQP, I will take the Director of the FBI's testimony over your on-line opinion any day.

Comey stated she lied under oath when she said she had not sent / received classified that had classified markings.

He pointed out she lied when said she had turned over all State Department-related e-mails. By NOT doing so, according to the State Dept abd the FBI, she broke the law, specifically the FOUA and the Federal Records Act.

I do not expect Liberals to accept the official statements given under oath by the head of the FBI. They have no option but to ignore the facts / reality in order to continue to support her and claim she is 'innocent'.

You come close to admitting she broke the law but still blame someone else for her crimes (SA).

HILLARY said she never received/sent classified e-mails....never, not once. Even now, after Comey proved she did, SHE is declaring it is not true...which means SHE is still lying. Her 'SA' isn't doing it - SHE is.

Libs need to waje up...be HONEST, at least with YOURSELF. You want to support a perjurer, a law breaker? Go for it...but don't try to push that BS about how she's 'innocent' on everyone else when it's proven she isn't.

Probably due to the fact that Trump never held a position where he could put national security at risk.....but his thin skin and habit of saying whatever that comes to mind suggest he would.

Neither Clinton or Trump seems like they can keep secrets. If that is important to you, you should look for a third choice!

Hillary didn't go bankrupt 4 times.

How does going bankrupt personally put the US at a security risk when compared to storing and sending state secrets and critical information?

Because he tells you to trust him. How can you trust either of them? Plus I genuinely think Hillary didn't think she was doing wrong. Was she naive? Possibly. Whereas Trumplethinskin deliberately filed for Chapter 11 leaving a shitload of subcontractors holding their dicks. Whataguy....

Forum List

Back