Hillary actually put national security at risk Donald did not

Reckon we should not have turned the media over to 6 multinational corporations.

Hillary didn't go bankrupt 4 times.

Post on topic jackass

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.
Likewise, Hillary's only claim is her husband's name. She accomplished absolutely nothing in any of the positions she held, aside from mismanaging an email account, destroying Federal Records/evidence against her, then lying about it. Does that fall under criminal intent, or unparalleled incompetence and stupidity?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Post on topic jackass

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.
Likewise, Hillary's only claim is her husband's name. She accomplished absolutely nothing in any of the positions she held, aside from mismanaging an email account, destroying Federal Records/evidence against her, then lying about it. Does that fall under criminal intent, or unparalleled incompetence and stupidity?

Right. Without Clinton as her last name and Bill Clinton's reputation to go off of, she'd be nothing.

Post on topic jackass

Regardless, once yet again, the american public is allowed to "choose" between two people who should not become president.

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

I think we probably take Leon Panetta's word for it. After all he did work for 9 different administration both republican/democrat, and never really came out from behind the curtain to endorse anyone, until now. It's because Donald Trump scares the hell out of him. And if he's scared you should be terrified of a Trump commander & chief.

Forum List

Back